EDT148:TAUBA TERA JALWA, TAUBA TERA PYAR, TERA EMOTIONAL ATTYACHAR!

Posted: 6 years ago

ISHQBAAAZ - LIFE OF THE OBEROIS

|| Ye Ek Doosre Ke Zaroori Hisse Hai ||

|| Ye Ek Kahani Ke Teen Kisse Hai ||

Edited by Thwisha617 - 6 years ago

Hola Peeps,

To the new comers, the first timers, the accidental droppers and the newly silent readers;
This is a pure ISHQBAAAZ SHOW/ DISCUSSION THREAD. This is the one stop for discussion about everything under the sun... be it story, screenplay, dialogues, acting, progression, costumes, future storyline, spoilers, speculations, gossips, opinions, constructive criticism... you get the gist right?

You can discuss everything regarding the episode, the three couples Shivika Rikara andRuVya and the rest of the cast. You can also discuss the current villains, ex villains and future villains as well as long as the discussion is based on/related to the episodes and the episodes alone.

Spamming is not allowed. Posting reaction gifs is within rules as long as the said gif is posted to support your statement. But please ensure that you do not add a reaction gif to support every statement because not only will it be a roundabout way to spam, it also makes accessing the thread difficult for those who use their phones.

If you cannot resist chatting about things that are not related to the episodes, please take the chats to the chat club forum or the chat club thread on IB forum

Spoilers, spoiler pics, hotstar synopsis, news segments and interviews will be posted on the first two pages of EDT

Likewise, the written update will be posted in the first two pages. If there is anyone who wants to give detailed updates of their respective fandoms be it ShivIka, RiKara or RuVya, please reserve a spot on the pg 1 or pg 2 of the EDT. Also, if you fail to reserve a spot, Pm the page number to the Thread Maker and it will be duly referenced.

Keep an eye out on quotes. Quoting more than 3 times is against the forum rules. 

Here are a few rules that need to be followed. Strict action will be taken against those who refuse to do so.

1) Name calling : 

Here is a list of words just so that there is no confusion henceforth . I'll keep adding as I find them .(If anyone find any, they can PM me )

Bhabhi 

Panika 

Doormat 

RoTiLana

ShiTia 

Rags, 

Ragclothes, 

Nagini, 

Mophead, 

Bhaalo, 

Tarzan, 

Junglee, 

Mowgli

Ponky

Pigini 

Flying ACP

Elder couple

SULTAN

SULTANA 

2)Posting opinions

Anyone can post their opinion without breaking rules . If you don't agree , please make sure you disagree in a decent manner . You shouldn't question other members . And opinions can be even about not liking something 

For example : I think Om's character is becoming like Shivay 's (this is only limited to the scope of the show , if its mentioned in the show , you can discuss the character comparison ,else its not allowed)

I don't like how they butchered Shivay's character. 

But any mocking isn't allowed .  why is there need to question /bring someone else's opinion to express your opinion?

For example : XXX said Om is not like Shivay but look now he turned out to be just like Shivay. 

3)Instigating posts 

If someone is instigating , please report . Do not reply to that post . If you start replying , this will lead to fight in the topic and action will be taken against both members . Some members post instigating comments to rile up other fandoms . This is not be tolerated at all . 

4)Main Forum 

This forum isnt for any specific fandom. So posting "this forum belongs to us" or things like that aren't allowed.  

5)Questions 

If you have questions ,you can PM me (Even for any help ) but please know that I will take the actions based on the reports and if you don't report I won't know (since its a very active forum ,I can't go through all the posts). 

Report Button Rules:

In past week ,I have been getting 100+ reports daily . I don't mind going through 100+ reports if they were valid . But 50+ of them turn out to be random reports . So hence posting some rules . 

•  If you are reporting for chatting /quoting in a AT , only report the multiple quoted post  /one  post with description "chatting /Quoting" 

•  Constructive criticism is allowed in the forum . 

For ex: "I don't like Gul " 

"I don't think  she will provide good story for Om" 

•  Do not copy paste the same description for entire reports.You need to give a valid description of what is wrong with the post you have reported. 

•  Talking about related characters in the AT is allowed , not excessively though . If you want to report excessive talking about characters in AT meant for other actors , please report one post and post a description saying the talking has been going for excessively , I will look into it. 

Main forum Rules:

• Moral policing/questioning of other member's opinion is not allowed in the forum .Please understand that members can post their point of view in civil manner .If you find it offensive ,please use report button .
  • Indirect/direct bashing/mocking of actor/character/fandom/member is not allowed in the forum.Every one is allowed to dislike charcters/actors and constructive criticism is allowed but bashing/mocking will only result in fan wars.
  • Name calling (for example : Bhabhi ji , Panika etc) is strictly not allowed in the forum.Calling other lead characters(Om ,Rudra ,Soumya and Om female lead) sidekicks/side characters is not allowed.There are three main leads in the show. Please make sure you understand that if one character get more screen space ,itdoesn't mean that they are the only lead character. 

EDT  Rules :

•  You can post negative feedback or constructive criticism but it should be limited to the actor/couple. 
  • Any personal attacks, direct/indirect bashing, pinpointing, name callingagainst members or characters/actors in the show will not be tolerated. Any violating posts will be dealt with accordingly. The EDT will be subject to immediate closure if there are an overwhelming number of personal attacks (not will be subject to the EDT penalty rules and be given warning notes). 
  • Posting instigating remarks or discussing what happens on the forum including specific posts by members or a fan base is not allowed. If there is a violating post on the forum, please use the report button and the Development Team will see to the issue.
  • Please avoid discussing individuals, characters, crew members that are not relevant to the show. This is the Ishqbaaz forum so stick to the Ishqbaaz character, couple, etc. 

The EDT penalty rules are as follows: 

• First Violation - Warning Note
  • 2nd - Another Warning Note 
  • 3rd - Another Warning Note
  • 4th - Close the EDT for 24 hrs (1 Day) 
  • 5th - Close EDT for 72 hrs (3 Days)
  • 6th - Close EDT for 1 week (7 Days) 
  • 7th - Get rid of EDT completely from the Ishqbaaz Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum!

Please listen to your admins, take admin notes seriously. If you have issues with the EDT admin and their rules, please PM the MODS

If there is any confusion regarding the threads, here are the members you can consult...

Admins:

-NEENA (forumgirl) 

- MAMTA (cestlavie)

Co-Admins :

-THWISHA(thwisha617)

-AMNU(Eternized Blues)

Happy discussion!

Regards

Neena & Mamta

Pls Pm me to add on your name. If there's a spelling mistake, please pm me to get it fixed, thanks!!

MEMBERS OF THE EDT 

Aishuu. - Aishwarya aka Aishu
Adithi555 - Sara
Akhila_sakhi - Akhila
Angel_nonu - Anju
-AppleOfMaEye-- Mali
Apu_915 - Aparna
AYUSHIVISHU - Aparna

_Aliza_ - Aliza
artzdreamer - Sree

Bakchod - Ankan
Bella39 - Sriya
Bhumi06 - Bhumi
Blairchuck - Palvisha
Blink_Cat - Himanshi
Bucky - Bucky
BeaBea- Beatrice

CaffeineMug - Monalisa
cestlavie - Mamta
Coolhi1988 - Hiya
CrzyPulviophile - Daisy
cssudha - Sudha
chandran.rudra0 - Rudra

Darkphoenix93 - Vyshu
Docshradha - Shradha
Defom - Palakh

EnasZ- Enas
Eternized Blues - Amnu

fahmed - Farhana
Farinaks - Farah
Forumgirl - Neena
Freebird_91 - Ujju

Gaurika17 - Sushmita
Gotohelldil - Shivy
Girlnotonfire-

Hav6587 - Havina
Hello_786 - Blessy
Hriju321 - Rimi
heart2mind - Divya

Illuminati07 - Aashti
Ipkkndrrns - Nikki
-Ishqbaaaz- - Mannie
Ishqbaz123 - Mariam
Innika - Innika
IBPS- Priyanka

Judie - Judie

KALVIN - Kalvin
Kavya009-Kavya
kavya3224 - kavya
Kesh123- Kesh
krish_10 - Krishna
ks_angel - Kirthi
Kavsy- Kavita
KrazyKripzy- Kripa

Lady_Macbeth - Gargi
-LetItGo- - Mallu
Likiya - VishnuPriya
LordLuminous - Jesal
Lovenarbhi - Sukanya
LTL fan - Bharathi

mainkyanaamdoon- Padma
malose - Nazi
Manipalaaa - Sandy
Mariaferrin - Ferrin
MariaRebecca - Maria
Michmichi - Anjali
mirnalini - Aditi
mjhtbest- Megha
mon95 - Mon
Monaya_Indira - Indira
monsoonlove - Radha
MonyP - Mony
mrinalini - Aditi
Mugdha27j - Mugdha
Munira_Heart - Munira

Nadaanmasakali - Fary
Neeli123 - Neeli
nim_var - Nimmy
Noshjojo - Nashwa
Napstermonster - Navin

Officialshivi - Shivika
OyeNautanki - Sahana

Pgk35 - Poonam
.PixieBunnie. - Dipika
Priya.Iyer - Priya
Pyaarimpossible - Saranya
preity_d -Preity

Rash2222 - Niharika
remyaachandran - Remya
.rumki - Rumki
Rhea- Rhea

shining89- Radhika
ShivaayAnika - Vrinda
Shonasyl - Shona
Sky-if- Sowmya
Smileyallora - Smiley
Sonashika - Sona
Sonu1836 - Sharmila
Srishank - Srividya
Swash2 - Mala
Sxj126 - Shalini
Smitar- Smita 
Shopnila- Tarannum

Tadibaaaz -Aishwarya
Tash123 - Tanni
Teju111 -Tejaswini
_Tabs_ - Tooba
Thwisha617- Thwisha

Uppaas - Pooja

Vrnistala - Vaishnavi
Veens_11 - Veena

yshu8 - Vaishnavi
yash2010 - Priya

Zyrah17 - Zyra

The  Next EDT Link will be posted here...

Please PM me if you get to know about the HS Spoiler OR any Spoiler/Pic OR Offscreen Interviews

HOTSTAR SYNOPSIS

NEXT EDT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4919150#p144827356

SPOILERS

PLS UPDATE AND PM ME THE LINK OF THE PAGE.

Shivika:

Rikara:

Ruvya:
Originally posted by Hriju321

Love the title Twish 

Achar daalo ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hriju321

Love the title Twish 

thank you rimi, not  a better word for emotional blackmai that obros going through. hoping they come out clean soon:)
bm, ,,Edited by .rumki. - 6 years ago
Hoping Shivaay introspect and decides to come clean with biwi. That is the only way to beat blackmail. Then we can have Shivika fighting together to oust that 2 rupees cheapskirt.Dinky ka paasa palat jayegaa.