Bigg Boss Season 11

Contestants played Bad or Bigg Boss played Well..

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Everyone is accusing Hina but I personally feel that everyone who stepped out is equally responsible for the failure of the task. I've seen no one saying to her or to each other that we are not allowed to leave this place in order to win the task. All of them unanimously thought that if they're able to cheat Puneesh then it is not against the rules of the task. I feel they think like that because usually Bigg Boss does not interfere in the tasks even if either of the team cheats. But, they failed to understand that in this task, it is not Puneesh who is the opponent team, the opponent team is Bigg Boss himself. They should realize that Bigg Boss does not interfere only when his profit or loss is not involved, in this task he had to save the price money so interfering was must.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I agree its not her fault if she didn't tie him properly to the fence and he cut loose and followed her.
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BB ne to leli sbki
Ap big boss k sath khel rhe the to Big boss ne abi tk apko khelne diya😎

Ye tha last ball pe sixer aur match apne paale mein😎

Kya dialogue tha
Mein to fan ho gya
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I agree its not her fault if she didn't tie him properly to the fence and he cut loose and followed her.

🤣🤣
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

🤣🤣
I just fell off my bed🤣
Edited by CatcherInTheRye - 6 years ago
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

BB ne to leli sbki

Ap big boss k sath khel rhe the to Big boss ne abi tk apko khelne diya😎

Ye tha last ball pe sixer aur match apne paale mein😎

Kya dialogue tha
Mein to fan ho gya

If I were Bigg Boss I would have let task continue for 2 days and make them suffer before voiding it. 
dildostidance09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess it depends upon the task which is given to them. This task was a failure because of sheer stupidity of hina and the gang.The task affected not only the luxury budget but igg boss as a whole so it was expected of bigg boss to judge it even if saanchalak was sleeping.