ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 55

Posted: 3 years ago
lovely update maanu...feeling bad for sid..poor him...endured so much of pain for his roli!..kill that veeru soon..and excited to read roli's bond with sid and sakshi!...waiting for next
sorry for the lateee comment maanu...The two updates were damn good...roli is now in her house..her sasural!..sakshi was so cute..really yaar she made her father wear mangalsutra around her mother's neck that's was the best...Roli accepted her daughter whole heartedly....accept sid soon roli!..my poor boy!..thank god sid didn't enter while she changing her saree..πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ...that elephant and ant scene was so funny maanu..BTW sakshi is right?..won't elephant walk on ant?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...update next soon dear...waiting for nexttt
aww this is so cute update!...sid you are such a cutie pie recreating your beautiful moments for your roli as you don't want to see her pain...how cute?...rosid were surrounding by a lovely peoples😍...now can't wait for rosid's patch up maanu... soonnn

Guys Manish is getting married😳with his long time girlfriend sanghita Chauhan

wow...roli fell in sid again! aww so cute and her blabbering was the sweetest thing in the update...she remembered something about him and their hug so emotional one! just only one chap is there? really?😒
aww this is such a POWER-PACKED update...sid killed veeru long back..cool! and sid's angry avatar shivers me..it's was fantastic maanu...Rosid are back to normal aww cuteee...now waiting for the epilogue..can't wait update soon
beautiful update..rosid's remarriage was cute..and rohan aww you reminded me Of my rohan...Yaarrr trust me I'm gonna miss this ff..I got goosebumps all over when I reads the name siddhant bhardwaj Ass.commissioner of police... Super interesting ff..Each and every part was worth to read..Rosid's love, sid's attitude, sakshi, the gang..Everything was fabulous....Oops congratulations maanu for completing this ff...start the mafia story sooonnnnnn...Anyway I won't let you live peacefully until you start HAHA....Love you for this story

Originally posted by sarah24998

beautiful update..rosid's remarriage was cute..and rohan aww you reminded me Of my rohan...Yaarrr trust me I'm gonna miss this ff..I got goosebumps all over when I reads the name siddhant bhardwaj Ass.commissioner of police...Super interesting ff..Each and every part was worth to read..Rosid's love, sid's attitude, sakshi, the gang..Everything was fabulous....Oops congratulations maanu for completing this ff...start the mafia story sooonnnnnn...Anyway I won't let you live peacefully until you start HAHA....Love you for this story

And I thought of you while naming the boy rohanπŸ˜‰ thank you so much for being my continuous support πŸ€—