ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 5

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha funny update. I loved sid and sunny bond. Short but sweet. Waiting for nxt. Thanks for the pm 

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Manasa...I loved Sid & Sunny bonding...conversation between Sid & Sunny was funny...Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sweet & cute poor sunnyc
Haha update soon 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha funny loved it waiting for Rosid scenes eagerly update next soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
boys' gang is very funny.so funny.though gangsters they are so funny
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 7

Roli and nidhi reached playschool while all kids rushed to them as if they were waiting for them.

"roli all kids are here now say who is that new friend of yours"asked nidhi.

"she is not there in this kids,may be today too she is sitting somewhere alone,  i'll go and see"said roli and went in search of sakshi.

Sakshi is sitting at the same place and waiting for roli. Roli noticed sakshi and went near her while sakshi rushed to roli and hugged her and roli too does the same.

"friend, you know i'm waiting for you"said sakshi breaking the hug.

"oh... now i came right we will play so many games today but before that i'll introduce you to my friend come lets go"said roli and took sakshi with her.

"nidhi"called out roli while nidhi turned towards her.

" she?"asked nidhi pointing at sakshi.

"sakshi, my little friend"said roli taking a look at sakshi.

"so she is your new friend"said nidhi and looked at sakshi "hello sakshi"said nidhi.

"hello aunty"greeted sakshi in return.

"aunty!!!! am i looking aunty to you"asked nidhi with a puppy sad face while roli couldn't stop her laughter and she laughed aloud making nidhi to glare at her.

"well said sakshi, you are really smart, you very well knew how to address whom"said roli while trying to control her laugh. 

"stop laughing idiot"said nidhi and turned towards sakshi "me too your friend right and you can call me nidhi ok"said nidhi to sakshi.

"yes you too my friend but i'll call you aunty only"said sakshi with her cute expressions.

"roli... within one day you trained her, you are really great"appreciated nidhi as she accepted her defeat with sakshi in talking like how she always does with roli.

"i know that"said roli with a pride smile "well i'll go and play with sakshi so..."stopped roli while nidhi  glaring at her "bye aunty" continued roli with a naughty smile and left the place while nidhi sighed at her friend.

The whole day roli played with sakshi while as usual nidhi is busy with all other kids.

In evening it's time for all to leave to their respective places, sakshi waved bye to roli and left; soon all other kids too left the place, Mrs. varma thanked roli and nidhi for taking good care of kids and they too started to their home.

"offo... roli i forgot my mobile inside only,i'll go and bring you just wait here"said nidhi and went inside the playschool.

Roli is waiting for nidhi and  looking  here and there outside; she thinks to go in rather than waiting out and she turned to go while bumped with a person and she is about to fall but soon that person holds her hand as support; roli slowly opened her eyes which are closed till now due to fear and shocked to see the person who is holding her.

"you!!!!"exclaimed roli in shock as he is the person whom she never want to see again after that shop incident. "leave my hand now" bursted roli trying to take her hand back from his hold while sid left her hand with a sigh.

"can't you see while walking"said sid in his usual serious tone.

"hello Mr. you only came in wrong direction and now giving lecture to me and why you always comes in my way, don't you have any other work"yelled out roli on sid while sid's gang members watching him helplessly.  

"who is coming in whose way and about my work, i got many better works than arguing with you"said sid and walked away with his gang.

"idiot"said roli to herself in annoyance while nidhi came and noticed her friend who is talking to herself in anger.

"what happened? why are you so angry now?"asked nidhi.

"such an idiot he is"said roli with the same annoyance.

"who?"asked nidhi with a confuse face.

"that idiot whom we met at that shop incident"said roli.

"roli you again fought with siddhant"asked nidhi seriously.

" so his name is siddhant but idiot suits him better"said roli angrily.

"but i think it suits to you better than him"said nidhi rolling her eyes.

"are you supporting him and how did you know his name"asked roli by keeping her hands both sides of her waist .

"every one knows him in this city and i'm not supporting anyone, now pls lets go we are getting late"said nidhi as she grabed roli while roli followed her like a angry kid.

MessyMind thumbnail
Part-8

"siddhant, i won't leave you"said shourya in anger and thrown the glass which he was holding in his hand.

"shourya just relax"said rajveer by keeping his hand on shourya's shoulder.

"how can i'll be relax, today my bhai is in jail and we lost our everything only bcoz of that siddhant and now i will be relax only after killing him"shouted shourya in anger.

"if we kill him, then also we are not going to get anything"said rajveer trying to make him understand.

"i don't want anything, i only want revenge"said shourya sternly.

" if u want revenge then what is the need of killing him"said rajveer as he settled down on the couch.

"what do you mean?"asked shourya as he too settled beside rajveer.

"shourya, now pls don't say you forgot everything about sid"said rajveer by looking at shourya, who is watching him with a confused face.

"oh... how can i didn't think about this" said shourya as he gets up from the couch and finally understood what rajveer meant to say.

"bcoz you are busy with your stupid attempts to kill sid and not thinking about anything else"said rajveer and stood beside shourya.

"but now i'm not going to waste my time and chachu, this is the best idea you have ever given"said shourya with a evil smile.

"so Mr. siddanth baradwaj, be ready to face the hell man" said shourya and laughed evilly while rajveer too joined him as they both are ready with their plan against sid.

At sid's place

"bhai, so finally we are slowly reaching towards our success"said rahul to sid with excitement.

"yes bhai, your plan of indirect attack is working really well"supported saket. 

"are you guys not forgetting to praise someone"said sunny entering into the hall.

"we are praising our bhai for doing such a super planning and i don't think we are forgetting anyone, what say guys"asked saket while all supported him and they very well understood about whom sunny is saying; of course sunny is talking about praising him only.

"well, how was your day sunny?" asked sid while sunny settled beside sid on the couch.

"pls don't ask about it bhai"said sunny by keeping his hand on his forehead.

"what can he say bhai, might be busy with some girl, am i right sunny"said saket while others chuckled at his comment.

"yes, that too with 70 years old girl, same your age right and she is perfect match for you"said sunny in tit for tat tone  "and you know what bhai she made me to carry her bags till her house and her house is so far, i'm feeling like died after walking that much distance "said sunny turning towards sid with tierd expression.

"sunny, you started flirting with 70 years old lady, too bad yaar"said sid making sunny to pout while all others laughed out at sunny's reaction. 

"offo, you all stop pulling legs of my sunny"said manoranjini, she is the only woman in this house, and takes care of all these guys like her own sons; and they all treats her like their mother and all call her as mausiji. "sunny you know what i prepared your favourite gulab jamun"said mausiji as she settled beside sunny and placed the plate on the table.

"that's why i always says, you are the only one in this house who cares about me and i luv u mausiji" said sunny by side hugging her.

"i luv u too beta, now have this gulab jamun"said mausiji as she took one bowl from the plate and gives to sunny.

"mausiji, luv and gulab jamun are for sunny alone then what about us"asked sid with a pout.

"lets give gulam jamun to them too, poor guys na mausiji"said sunny while enjoying gulab jamun.

"i luv u all, now have this gulab jamun"said mausiji and gives gulab jamun to all.

"we luv u too mausiji"said sid while enjoying the sweetness of gulab jamun and unaware of the sourness which is all set to attack him.  

MessyMind thumbnail
Thank u so much for all ur support it really means a lot to me. But now i think i may not be able to give updates till the end of december bcoz my semester exams are going to start and now i have to focus on my studies or else this semester gonna be a disaster for me, so i will continue this ff after the completion of my exams it may be by the end of december, so a very big sorry to keep u all waiting and also sry to all the writters bcoz i may not be able to comment on ur stories but i'll definetly read n comment later... Thank you😊
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update. Awesome yaar. Loved rosid 2nd meet. Yaar we will miss you. But all the best for your exams dear. Come soon na. Waiting for uuu and your awesome updates . Thanks for the pm 
ayeshasif thumbnail
Such cute updates yaar... We will miss u soon much but ofcourse studies are important too..so study hard and best of luckEdited by ayeshasif - 6 years ago