ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Thank u so much fr all ur lovely comments... n about sid's important work, u will come to know later😉

Part - 4

Next day; a fresh start for every one. Roli is all ready to start a new day as she got ready to go to her office, nidhi was already left to office as she was forced by roli to go early leaving her; because roli knows that if her friend will wait for her then definitely end up with being late and she don't want that so she forced nidhi to go early and nidhi left to office without any other option as this is her friend's regular drama. Roli caught the taxi and left to her office;she is praying to god to not to get late as she is very bad when it comes to punctuality and all thanks to her boss Mr. Shekar singhania who doesn't says anything for her being late as she is very good at work and talented too, she always tries to reach office on time but every time it ends up with being late and same happened even today as she reached office 20 min late. Roli entered into office and looked around where all the staff are engaged themselves in their systems; she sighed and moved towards her table while nidhi who was waiting for her, looked at her with a smile.

"today too late... you won't change" said nidhi with a sigh while roli just smiled and took her seat and started her work.  

After few hours; 

"MD sir is calling you ma'am"said peon to roli while roli lifts her head who is busy in her work till now.

"roli you are gone today"said nidhi turning towards roli while roli gave a look to her.

"ma'am sir is calling you too"said peon to   nidhi making her surprised.

"just shutup and come lets go"said roli by grabbing nidhi towards their MD's cabin.

Roli and nidhi are waiting out of their MD's cabin, roli is thinking what to say as reason for being late as she already said so many reasons and she knew that her boss won't say anything but still she fears in this matter every time while nidhi shook her head in despair as she noticed roli with a nervous face. Finally collecting their courage they enter into the cabin and saw their boss who is busy in phone call. After few min Mr. Singhania disconnected the call and looked at them who were standing with a confuse and nervous face.

"good morning sir"wished roli and nidhi with a smile yet feeling nervous inside.

"good morning, pls take your seats"said Mr.singhania with a smile which makes roli relieved a bit while they both took their seats and watching their MD who was searching for something in his desk.

"so roli and nidhi, i got something important to talk to you both"said Mr.singhania while taking a file from the desk and kept it on the table.

"yes sir, what is it?"asked roli with a confused face as she is thinking what might be the matter is.

"i know you both are very good at work and very talented too, but i think now its time for you both to say good bye to this office"said Mr.singhania with a serious face while roli and nidhi are shocked to hear this as they both are never expecting this."just have a look at this"continued him by handing over two envelops to them while they both took it with all confused and shocked faces.

Roli and nidhi are reading the paper which was in the envelop and looked at their MD with even more confused faces.

"well, now its time for me to say good bye to you both from this office and also to welcome you both into our new branch of our business"said Mr. singhania with a smile but still roli and nidhi are with same expressions as they are not understanding anything.

"sir, we didn't get you"said nidhi while looking at roli who is equally confused like her.

"nidhi, its so simple, ok i will explain you, you both are transferred to our new branch which was recently opened in Mumbai and i know that you both definitely make that branch too successful"said Mr. singhania making roli shocked.

"sir, but how can we, it really needs experience and i don't think we can do that job"said roli with a nervous face.

"roli, i have belief in both of you that's why i'm handling this job to you"said Mr. singhania confidently.

"ok sir we are ready to take this job"said nidhi making roli surprised.

"i'm very happy that you are ready nidhi but roli are you not ok with this"asked Mr.singhania noticing the dull face of roli.

"don't worry about her sir, i'll make her understand, you just say  when we have to shift to mumbai"asked nidhi with confidence.

"you both are going after two weeks, till that you are having leave so that you can make your preparations and about going to mumbai don't worry about it i'll arrange everything and make sure that you both don't have any discomforts there" said Mr. singhania while roli is still in her own thoughts. 

"ok sir, we'll try our best to keep your belief"said nidhi and holds roli's hand which makes roli to come out of her thoughts while roli just forced a smile.

"now you both can leave and do preparations to leave delhi soon"said Mr. singhania with a smile while they both too smiled and left the cabin.

In evening roli and nidhi reached home and settled down on the sofa; nidhi noticed roli who is still in her own world.

"oy roli what happened? why are you so upset?"asked nidhi while roli nodded her head as nothing.

"oh so you are planning to launch your mission in mumbai right"said nidhi with a chukle making roli to look at her.

"don't know why but i'm not ok to go to mumbai"said roli with a upset face.

"roli don't worry yaar i will there with you na"said nidhi holding roli's hand as a support "and we have this two weeks just enjoy"continued nidhi to cheer her friend.

"everything will be fine, don't think so much roli"said nidhi with a concern. 

"but the thought of going away from this place itself killing me and i don't know what is happening to me but i just can't go away from this place"finally opened up roli and without waiting for nidhi's reply she rushed towards her room.

"well i know how to convince you roli, so be ready to go to mumbai"said nidhi to herself and left to her room.

Edited by manasa5124 - 6 years ago
Nice update...so Roli & Nidhi going to Mumbai...Eagerly waiting for next update.. & thanks for the pm.
Loved it. Love roli and nidhi bonding. Y I feel like  roli known  sid already .I don't know it's just a guess.stupid guess naa. K dear waiting for nxt. Thanks for the pm 
awesome update dear...nidhi and roli are going to shift mumbai..then what about siddhant??excited to read the further updates...update soon...
I really can't wait update soon love nidhi & roli bonding 
Roli's boss is so nice.Roli Nidi transferred to their new branch n roli is tensed.it taes time to adjust to a new environment.its normal.liked nidi supporting her.or does roli have any other reason to be worried?can u tell which actress plays Nidhi?
Part - 5

Next day, roli is sitting on the couch with various thoughts running in her mind, nidhi who came out of her room noticed roli with a upset face, went near her and settled down beside her by keeping a friendly arm on roli, while roli came out of her thoughts and forced a smile to nidhi.

"roli... our boss given these two weeks leave to do preparations not to sit in home like this" said nidhi while roli is just listening without giving any reply.

"oh my god is this my roli? as much as i know about roli, she just can't sit without her blabbering even for a second but here she is sitting silently, don't know who kidnapped my talkative friend"said nidhi in a typical daily soap bahu's style.

"drama queen" commented roli finally coming out of her thoughts and smiled at her friend who is not less than a daily soap actress in doing dramas.

"and you very well knew from where i'm learning these dramas and all"said nidhi while roli looked away as the matter is turning towards her; if nidhi is a student of doing this type of dramas then roli is principal.

"well... what are your plans today?"asked nidhi while roli nodded her as nothing.

"lets go for outing"asked nidhi with excitement.

"outing? but where"asked roli.

"shoppin..."stopped nidhi as roli glared at her while nidhi keeps quite and planning for another place to go as roli won't agree for shopping.

"i got an idea"said nidhi with a bright smile as she knows roli won't reject this idea for sure.

"don't say shopping please"said roli while nidhi pouted at her.

"well do you remember that playschool which we visited few days back"questioned nidhi.

"yes... of course i remembered... i just luvd that palce and that little kids"said roli with excitement "so are you planning to go there"asked roli while nidhi nodded as 'yes'. "this one is the best ever idea of yours"continued roli.

"my ideas are always best you only won't care them"said nidhi with a pout.

"ok now come lets go"said roli grabbing her friend while nidhi smiled at her friend who is behaving like a excited kid, this childish behavior of roli which always brings a broad smile on nidhi's face.

Roli and nidhi reached the playschool while all kids rushed towards them as they both became good friends of that kids when they visited last time. They both distributed chocolates to all the kids while roli noticed a little girl sitting alone at a corner; she went near and sat beside her and forwarded her hand with a chocolate to that girl while she took it with a smile.

"thank you"said that little girl in her cute voice which brings a smile on roli's face.

"why are you sitting here alone?won't you play with others"asked roli in a childish tone.

"i don't have any friends here to play with me"said that girl with a upset face while roli heard someone calling her, she turned and found Mrs. varma.

"hello aunty"greeted roli with a smile.

"hi roli beta...happy to see you after a long time here"said Mrs. varma "so you started friendship with this little girl too"continued Mrs. varma while taking a look at that little girl who is watching their conversation silently.

"is she new here?i didn't see her when i visited last time"asked roli.

"yes she is new to this place and today only she joined here"said Mrs. varma "ok roli i will go now you take care of these kids"continued Mrs. varma as she got the phone call and left the place.

"so you are new to this place and that's why you are saying you don't have any friends here"asked roli while that girl nodded as 'yes'.

"ok will you be my friend"asked roli as she forwarded her hand for shakehand while that girl too joined her hands with a smile "my name is roli and what is your name?asked roli.

"my name is sakshi"said that girl with a cute smile.

"your name is really cute same like you"said roli as she gently pinched her cheeks.

"your name is also cute but i'm going to call you as friend"said sakshi as she too pinched roli's cheeks while roli smiled at her cute actions.

The whole day roli and nidhi spent with the kids, nidhi was busy with all other kids while roli was with her new friend sakshi and its time to leave to their respective places.

"friend will you come tomorrow too"asked sakshi by holding roli's hands.

"i will come daily"said roli with a smile as she admired this little girl's cute talks.

"ok bye friend... will meet you tomorrow"said sakshi.

"ok bye... "said roli while sakshi took her bag and went but before going out she turned towards roli and waved bye with a smile which brings a smile on roli's face too.

Roli is standing with a smile as she remembered sakshi's talks while nidhi came and patted on her shoulders, roli turned and noticed nidhi who is standing with a confused face.

"what happened roli? you are looking so happy"asked nidhi.

"yes i'm very happy, you know what, i got a new friend today and she is really cute i just luvd her"said roli with a bright smile.

"oh no my competitor"said nidhi with a pretending afraid face.

"not competitor, she is far more better than you"said roli making nidhi to pout at her.

"well i will see tomorrow who is that competitor of mine. Now come we have to go it's late"said nidhi while roli followed her, they both bid bye to all kids and left to their home. 

To be continued...

Thank you so much fr all ur lovely support bcoz i'm very nervous to start this ff but now i'm very happy with ur luvly comments n i hope you are not getting bored with my updates bcoz this is how story moves forward... n really sry fr not replying individually busy with my assignments not finding much time... n jasmine di u asked about actress fr nidhi's character but i really didn't think about it before but now when i thought about it i got the picture of palak jain. So is it ok fr u n if u all  want any other actress in nidhi's role pls suggest me.

Manasa, u know what? I'm in love with this story but was feeling guilty that I couldn't comment the reason of which u know- campaign. n even now I was about to sign but seeing the update n reading I felt that it wud b injustice if I don't let u know that I loved it so much. the gangster n his gang is notorious out but kinda adorable inside . n u know what, the whole seems to be Manish for me! may be as u have used a his character names! otherwise too, I'm seeing him around always, curse my deewana brain. n abt Roli, she is absolutely fit to be the Sher 's sherni. n as of Nithi, I too have Palak in my mind as Nithi. the buddies r so adorable. now with this new branch, I can smell a new twist, which I can't guess! n yes, I loved that tiny riot between our cuties, you know whom I'm referring to. Great going dear n very different. May be I won't be able to comment always, but be sure that I'm reading always n will try to let u know via a like. n once the campaign is successful, u can expect my lectures everytime
Originally posted by RoshniMenon88

Manasa, u know what? I'm in love with this story but was feeling guilty that I couldn't comment the reason of which u know- campaign. n even now I was about to sign but seeing the update n reading I felt that it wud b injustice if I don't let u know that I loved it so much. the gangster n his gang is notorious out but kinda adorable inside . n u know what, the whole seems to be Manish for me! may be as u have used a his character names! otherwise too, I'm seeing him around always, curse my deewana brain. n abt Roli, she is absolutely fit to be the Sher 's sherni. n as of Nithi, I too have Palak in my mind as Nithi. the buddies r so adorable. now with this new branch, I can smell a new twist, which I can't guess! n yes, I loved that tiny riot between our cuties, you know whom I'm referring to. Great going dear n very different. May be I won't be able to comment always, but be sure that I'm reading always n will try to let u know via a like. n once the campaign is successful, u can expect my lectures everytime

thank u so much roshni it really means a lot n don't feel guilty i can understand u r busy n i'm really glad that u luvd this ff
Amazing update Manasa...I I loved Roli & Nidhi bonding... & Roli & sakshi conversation was so cute...but where is Sid???...well written..update soon dear...& thanks for the pm.