ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you so much fr all ur lovely comments...

Part - 3

Later in roli's house which is small yet beautiful, she stays with her friend nidhi and she has no one to say as her own, as she lost her parents.While about nidhi, her parents stay in another city and she stays with roli who is her best friend and not less than a sister to her.

In hall Roli is sitting on sofa by giving angry look to nidhi.

"don't look at me like that. whatever i did was for ur good only."said nidhi trying to explain her friend who is sitting like a angry kid."anyways, because of your becharon ko bachao mission we missed our shopping today and it postponed to next sunday as we can't go in weekdays due to office"continued nidhi trying to change the topic as she knows that she can't make roli calm who is fuming in anger.

"you and your shopping; idiot"said roli shaking her head in despair as she gets up and walked towards kitchen while nidhi smiled thinking that finally her friend got diverted from anger.

After few minutes roli came out with two cups of coffee and forwarded one to nidhi while she takes it with a smile. They both chitchatted for sometime. 

"ok now i need to go out as i got some items to buy, you just be in home and take rest"said nidhi as she gets up "and pls don't start ur mission again"continued nidhi with a chukle.

"from when i stopped my mission to start it again"said roli making nidhi to roll her eyes, while roli hugged her."come back soon"said roli while nidhi smiled; waved bye and left.

In night roli is on her bed thinking about the happenings of that day and that unexpected meeting with Sid who doesn't paid any attention to her and to her talks."such a insensible guy he is, if he again comes in front of me then i won't leave him"mumbled roli to herself and with various thoughts in her mind she drifted into sleep to start a fresh day. 

Sid entered into his house while Sunny who was waiting for him reached him and looked at him with a question mark face while Sid just moved forward and sat on the sofa.

"what is this bhai? you went without saying anything and returned in this late night. do you know how much we tensed?said sunny with a concern and little angry.

"sry yaar... i remembered some important work that's why went like that and what about the matter of that ramu"asked sid while sunny came forward sat beside sid.

"that went well and ramu agreed, why not he will be agree when the matter is handled by me"said sunny with a pride smile.

"oh that's good. Now go and sleep its late"said sid as he is aware about sunny's dramas and trying to get up while sunny stopped him.

"what go and sleep? come and have ur dinner first then you can very well go and sleep"said sunny while sid closed his eyes and sighed.

"i already had it now i just want a nice sleep"said sid.

"bhai... u had ur dinner and that too without forcing by me"asked sunny in surprise as he always behind sid to make him to eat on time.

"ha yaar i had my dinner"said sid confidently.

"bhai, pakka u had ur dinner right"asked sunny who is not ready to believe sid in eating ontime.

"oh god sunny, now pls don't behave like my mother yaar"said sid with a smile and rushed towards his room while sunny sighed and left to his room.   

Edited by manasa5124 - 6 years ago
superbb update...!!!!!very interesting dear...update soon...
Oh god this update was sooo interesting yaar.  Sid Remembered some important work ????what's that ???why I feel something is there ???I don't know yaar. Waiting for nxt eagerly. Update soon ASAP. Thanks for the pm 
Interesting update dear...Sid remembered some important work...but what's that ???
Eagerly waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
Very interesting waiting for the next 
Awesome update Love it update soon plz
Superb updates yar...Sid in gagatar avtar...n roli our sherni...too good combination..n luvd Sid gang names..our manish char names..n luvd sunny drams ...waiting fr next encounter of sherni n sher
Both the update was interesting...looking forward to read next update... & thanks for the pm.
what's the work sid remembered something fishy is he hiding something or really he had some work loved the update waiting for next eagerly update soon.
loved roli nidhi bonding.sunny Sid scene was funny too.what's this Sid upto?