Tiger Zinda Hai Trailer is MOST LIKED HINDI Film Trailer in 1.5 Days - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
how much did JHMS collect? 70 crores?that this movie will cross in 3 days😆...I liked JHMS,so much so that I can watch it again(specially for srk's acting) but if it only collected 70 crores then TZH can cross that in 3 days.
Originally posted by .Omkara.

Could answer u very well... aaj mood nahi aur ye thread nahi... zabardasti baat karwaane ka tareeka acha hai, par main launda bahut smart hoon... ye painterey kisi aur din kisi aur pe chala lena ðŸ˜‰
Alright. What about superstar collections?
Do you believe he can beat Amir khan easily with TZH?
Originally posted by JaiJaiIraniMata

how much did JHMS collect? 70 crores?that this movie will cross in 3 days😆...I liked JHMS,so much so that I can watch it again(specially for srk's acting) but if it only collected 70 crores then TZH can cross that in 3 days.
I almost liked your comment 
Then read it in detail and unliked it.
Edited by Parvati.. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by JaiJaiIraniMata

You can enjoy JHMS, as we will enjoy TZH ðŸ¥³
Oh come on omkara.
You not gonna talk to me just coz I called you a fair weather fan?
Well your choice. But i won't stop talking or quoting you whether you like me or not.
Bye for now.
🥳 Mindblowing response from all my friendgroups who dont even like Salman. They were like meh when the trailer began, and eventually within 30-40 secs were glued to it and ended up saying Wow' and had questions like what's the budget and all looks massive etc !

Go SK go 😎
Wow with a trailer like that I would've been surprised if it had not broken records, it's pretty awesome I have had it on repeat since yesterday. You know it's a blockbuster when the trailer is on repeat and you can't get Enough of it. Same thing happened with BB and now with TZH it's gonna be unstoppable because of major buzz plus successful franchise plus solo holiday release a lot of things working in its favour.Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 6 years ago
Seriously Salman fans were tortured so much throughout the year. Now we have peace this Christmas😎 Dum hain to rok le
Everytime I watch the trailer, I love it even more. At first I was disappointed that it didn't have the humorous moments between Sal-Kat like ETT did but it makes sense, adding humour in between would take away from the grittiness of it. The fact that it's so relevant to today's times makes it even more hard hitting.

Already watched the trailer a zillion times, it still gives me a rush:)
How about the most liked trailer in the world now?😉😃 Going to 800K likes😳