Posted: 6 years ago
Arthy aka _Padfoot_'s birthday is on December 1st. We need to finish the thread by 28th November 

Main write up: thegameison 

Birthday messages:  .sweetchick.

CC and Title compilation: -Tulips-

Graphics: 

Finalized Theme

We could do a writeup that touches upon three fandoms - Mahabharata and Harry Potter, both fantastical paradigms after all. Dr. House is a sharp tongued cynic, he could do a funny critique of fantasy stories.

So, perhaps Aarthy meets Dr. House in a dream and they have a conversation about HP and M in a bar or something. Or, Dr. House is transported to the lands of Hastinapura, the Hogwarts grounds and even Swara or whoever the Indian couple is - their house. One by one. Then he's like 'please wake up, woman - your fandoms have absolutely f**ked up my brain chemistry.

Finalized Color Code 

#FF6666
#6600FF

About her 

Name: Arthy 
 Birth Date: 1st December
Close Friends on IF: .-Amethyst-.
Favorite Shows: Mahabharat, House MD.
Pairing wise - Swara-Sanskar (Swaragini).
Other Favorites: Harry Potter Series(Book), Actor Dhanush.

Edited by -Tulips- - 6 years ago
I can do the main write up 😛 Edited by Sonatia - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Sonatia

I can do the main write up 😛

I'm an avid House, MD watcher. If you wanna base the writeup around her TV choices, I could help you with the writeup.

Originally posted by thegameison

I'm an avid House, MD watcher. If you wanna base the writeup around her TV choices, I could help you with the writeup.

Sure ! If the finalised theme will be based on house MD then please help me cause i never watched the show 😳

Sure ! If the finalised theme will be based on house MD then please help me cause i never watched the show 😳

We could do a writeup that touches upon three fandoms - Mahabharata and Harry Potter, both fantastical paradigms after all. Dr. House is a sharp tongued cynic, he could do a funny critique of fantasy stories.

So, perhaps Aarthy meets Dr. House in a dream and they have a conversation about HP and M in a bar or something. Or, Dr. House is transported to the lands of Hastinapura, the Hogwarts grounds and even Swara or whoever the Indian couple is - their house. One by one. Then he's like 'please wake up, woman - your fandoms have absolutely f**ked up my brain chemistry.'

Something like that.

😳
Okay so house MD makes me remember about Dr sexy MD in that episode of SPN changing channels, i guess 😆
So now I have a theme too in my mind inspired from that episode.
How about Arthy gets stuck in the TV for one day and gets to live her favourite shows ? 
Sorry if it's childish, i can't help it. 

Edited by Sonatia - 6 years ago
Cool ideas guys.👍🏼
I am adding both of u for the write up.😊

Okay so house MD makes me remember about Dr sexy MD in that episode of SPN changing channels, i guess 😆
So now I have a theme too in my mind inspired from that episode.
How about Arthy gets stuck in the TV for one day and gets to live her favourite shows ? 
Sorry if it's childish, i can't help it. 

Dr. Sexy, I feel, was a cross between Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan. A spoof of Grey's Anatomy. Changing Channels is one of the best Supernatural episodes ever. 😆

This is a great idea. It'd make dividing the writeup between us much easier. But I guess we will need everyone to vote on a theme?
ok Can I try birthday message? 😆
do I need to make the b-day siggy as well? 😳

CC suggestions: 

#0066FFarthy
#0000FFarthy
#663366arthy

#CC3366arthy
#9933CCarthy
#996699arthy

#FF6633arthy
#CC6699arthy
#660066arthy
^The birthday siggy will be made by the assigned graphicer.
I am adding u for birthday message.