Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav, is a show about 52 Shaktipeeths. Will air on Big Magic.
Mytho Masti forum can be used for all discussions regarding that show.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Actor Rohit Bakshi will soon be seen on BIG Magic's channel upcoming mythological show Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav. It is surely going to be a treat for his fans as they will get to see him back on television after a while and that too in a powerful role of Bhairav.

A source close to the production house informs us about the new developments, "A lot of people had auditioned for the role of Bhairav and we finally locked on to Rohit Bakshi. He fits on to the role perfectly and his appearance and aura exactly match to what the requirement of the character was."

On the same when we got in touch with Rohit to know more on being a part of this show, he quipped, "I am an ardent Shiva Bhakt in real life and it comes as a blessing to play Lord Shiva for the second time on Indian Television. After donning the same avatar in my last done mythological show Siya Ke Ram which was highly appreciated by the masses, I am pretty excited to essay Bhairav in the upcoming series Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav. This time around, enacting a form of Shiva namely Bhairav is going to be very challenging as it will see the mythical 52 shaktipeeths from BhaBhairav's perspective."

To watch the phenomenal performance of Rohit Bakshi as Bhairav, stay tuned on to Shaktipeeth Ke Bhairav starting from 10th November from Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on BIG Magic. Don't miss this show.

https://english.newstracklive.com/news/Rohit-Bakshi-will-be-part-of-upcoming-show-%27Shaktipeeth-Ke-Bhairav%27-33946-1.html

Ulka Gupta will play role of Parvati, who would be seen in her various avatars in the show.

http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/ulka-gupta-returns-tv-zee-magics-shaktipeeth-ke-bhairav/2017/11/03

Edited by mnx12 - 6 years ago
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As the production house is the same as DKDM, and they definitely have a firm handle on VFX, prosthetics and aesthetics  (at least they did in DKDM), Iam looking forward to it.

Also, I remember Ulka G  as Kanyakumari in DKDM. At the time had felt she had the personality for essaying the role of Adi Shakti.   So now I want to see it.😊

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shaktipeeth story always draw interest... looking forward to this show... and the production house is bog reason...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Series Looks Interesting. I Will Try Watching It.
007ari thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope it will be a good show. anyway, most of us do not know a lot of things about bhairavas of shaktipeethas.