•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello,

Does anyone watch this show? I have recently started and would love to get discussing the show.

IbbyEdited by -Imu.M- - 6 years ago
Hi Ibby,

I'm really enjoying this show and am happy to see that IF has finally opened it up :)
Hello,

As am I - I literally saw a preview for a next episode a day ago and next thing you know I watched the whole show up to now by 6am (hehe). For me, it is Falguni's character that outshines! Of course she is rather brave, as she always speaks her mind but she nevertheless is always anxious and seems troubled when she faces the unexpected, as a common a person would. She is very realistic. I am already inspired by her. What about you?
Goto hotstar they draag things exactly same way hapnd in dat serial
Originally posted by -Imu.M-

Hello,

As am I - I literally saw a preview for a next episode a day ago and next thing you know I watched the whole show up to now by 6am (hehe). For me, it is Falguni's character that outshines! Of course she is rather brave, as she always speaks her mind but she nevertheless is always anxious and seems troubled when she faces the unexpected, as a common a person would. She is very realistic. I am already inspired by her. What about you?

I found the show by accident on-line and got hooked myself😉

Falguni's character is awesome!   I like the ways she stands up to Uttara Devi, it's going to be interesting seeing the two of them in the same household.    I just hope Uttara Devi doesn't turn Bittu against her, I can totally see the show heading in that direction after yesteday's episode at the police station.
Hi,

As did I, it was literally preview on my skyplus before Kya Haal Chaal Mr Paanchal, haha. It was a preview when Falguni was standing up to Uttara Devi out in her front garden. I think I was drawn by Falguni's big eyes and she just sounded very sweet even though she was in the midst of the a verbal battle. Well, I doubt she will turn Bittu against her as it is clear that she has immense faith in her sister. How could she not, after all she has from a very young age has seen her sister attend to her needs, even she didn't even know there would be times when Falguni will think one step ahead; like the times in the cafe. The whole story must resolve around the sisters, I just hope it will be one of those stories where even if there's a doubt they will confront each other. One can only hope!

Also, despite whatever views anyone has of the shows, can we still get this forum going? Make it like other forums? Since I've started philosophy school, I've realised that we all see things differently and the best way we can know of these perceptions is through discussing them with each other. I'm really interested in writing a thesis about Indian TV shows at one point, as they have in many ways inspired and empowered us but everyone one of us experience this differently, if they do at all. I'd be grateful for every analytical, critical and logical view on the characters. And thank you for taking part in my first post ever and others
Hello everyone!
I am siya and I am too loving the show.
I started following the show be cos I loved suyash and falguni's love story...it seems quite fresh...they have got a decent start. Especially i love the way they are slowly developing their relationship without any dragging or using the same ghisa-pita track of the leads locking horns each time or an arrogant businessman torturing or challenging a poor girl...seen enough of such stories. They got me hooked to the show.
I am loving bhavika as niyati. She is quite impressive
I expected a good and cute love story of vidhaan and niyati...but the cvs disappointed me. Anyways I looking forward to their track too cos there'should going to be a lots of ups and downs in their story as well.
I love shom...he is hilarious...madamjiii

So I have missed a whole bunch of episodes and am just starting to catch up but I have a question...when did Falguni start speaking so much English?   I remember in the beginning episodes she couldn't even pronounce words without help and now it seems every second word she uses is in English😆😆
Originally posted by Parm.

So I have missed a whole bunch of episodes and am just starting to catch up but I have a question...when did Falguni start speaking so much English?   I remember in the beginning episodes she couldn't even pronounce words without help and now it seems every second word she uses is in English😆😆

I have not been keeping up with it well, are they now showing her as if she knows English just as well?