||Haasil Help Desk - ALL QUESTIONS HERE||

Posted: 6 years ago
          Hello Friends 🤗

Please post all your questions regarding the show Haasil here and members will try to answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Enjoy!!

Permission given by *Shruti*

Thank you Shruti!
Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 6 years ago
Is anyone opened a Kabir and Aanchal AT?  since i do not see one
Hi I am new to IF.. I saw poll conducted in haasil forum & wanted to vote in it.. whose permission do I need for this
Originally posted by LovelyUmang5

Hi I am new to IF.. I saw poll conducted in haasil forum & wanted to vote in it.. whose permission do I need for this
Hi  dear you don't need permission for voting.
Permission is only for special threads like appreciation thread, birthday thread, discussion thread etc.😊
Hello! I apologize for coming off as rude, but I am new to IF. I saw a few discussions on Hassil and I wanted to join...do i need the permission to do so? The writiers all seem to know each other and I do not wish to intrude.
Originally posted by NarbhiForever..

Hi  dear you don't need permission for voting.
Permission is only for special threads like appreciation thread, birthday thread, discussion thread etc.😊

thanks..😊
Originally posted by Tempus_fugit

Hello! I apologize for coming off as rude, but I am new to IF. I saw a few discussions on Hassil and I wanted to join...do i need the permission to do so? The writiers all seem to know each other and I do not wish to intrude.
No you don't need permission to join in any discussion thread!
Introduce yourself and start!!

Originally posted by NarbhiForever..

No you don't need permission to join in any discussion thread!
Introduce yourself and start!!

Thank you!! ðŸ˜Š

Can anyone help with the image posting using iPhone? I tried using imgur.com and urlremoved.com. I even copy paste the link here but image doesn't show up in the post. If anyone is pro in this? Plz help
can someone tell me the episode air date for this one:
Animated GIF