Bigg Boss Season 11

Vikas- Played for Self, Shilpa- Played for Housemate

Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is quite clear that Shilpa got emotionally fooled by some and she played with heart. She never intended to save anything for herself. Instead she wanted to distribute to all team member. She made a stupid move to pay big chunk to even Pungi and pooja whose loyalty was always towards Vikas. She did not play to win for self

On the other hand, vikas used the strategy which i really liked. Played from mind and selfishly. He played just for himself at the cost of others. To lift his ban, he took captaincy chance away from other. Or else one of Pungi could have been the contender. But i loved the way he brain washed Pungi.. that shows he is way ahead in mind games of other team members. I was laughing when Punesh got brainwashed.. Vikash was the person who tried to break Pungi by calling Bandagi and saying he has a kid, 10 years older and what not. Vikas was the person who hitted puneesh for no fault of him and got terminated from captaincy. Still he was able to brainwashed him.

but i loved the see the simple, emotional Shilpa, who just played from heart without thinking about winning or losing. A big heart but anyone can make her fool emotionally

Though i love the mind game of Vikas but I hate such cunning ans shrewd guy in real life.

So my heart goes to Shilpa FTW 🥳

I never liked Akash but he made me cry yesterday. Such a gem of a person he is... and salman mocks him.. stupid salman if he does not appreciate him this wkw
Edited by Amfunda - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the way Vikas Played this task! Vikas FTW
Vikas genuninely cared about Bandagi, and asked her how his parents would feel if they saw what she's doing with a married man. There are rumors about his kid in the house, so he would bring it up in the conversation and make sure she's aware of that.

I don't think he gave any bad advice! he just told her not to get too touchy and all considering how her parents would feel.

Atleast he's playing the game openly and dignifyingly rather than sitting idle and spreading negativity!
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"She did not play to win for self"

^^^ well that's very dumb of Shilpa. She's in a GAME show, so should have atleast tried to win... Came off as a quitter drama queen ..

And akash in a rat! There was no need for him to throw arshi under the bus to hina hiten ðŸ¤¢
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes shilpa over vikas's cunning game anytime. Acash literally again won my heart yest i was disliking him after luci thing but he is not that bad. I love acash n shilpas friendship. 
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hina warned Shilpa about bandgi and puneesh but she turned blind eye to it.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BB is a game not a charity event where you have to think about others. Everyone is here to play their own game. End pe jeetna ek ne he ha.
Aur waise bhi aise ungrateful & illogical logon ke baare mein soch ke kya faida. -.-
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vikas played Clean .Shlpa played dirty .she did not play for HMs otherwise she wouldnt have stolen in 1st place .would have agreed to negotiate with vikas .she want to defeat Vikas .Vikas wanted to win.
Intelligence is  not a negative quality .
idu the point of opening simillar threads again and again.shilpa was a loser in the task and thats a fact 
None of them were Anna Hazare. They were playing for their self benefits or personal vendettas. 
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Since it was an individual task so everyone was supposed to play for self.. or at least needed to have a person in mind whom he/she want to see as captain.. if someone is playing for all the house then he/she is playing for no one imo.. 

Vikas played for himself.. he had an objective and a plan to achieve that objective.. his mistake was not expecting stealing from Shilpa.. but he was clear in his mind from the start till the end.. 

Shilpa had no objective other than letting Vikas not win.. she never thought how much money she'll keep for herself, how much she'll give to her workers or that whom she wanna see as a captain.. 

Workers like Hina/Luv, Priyank/Ben, Pungi and Akash had an objective that whom they want to make a captain but they were divided in subgroups and couldn't reach to a consensus to choose only one person as their captain, they kept saving their money during the task and in the end hurriedly and unthinkingly gave it to Priyank/Ben.. 
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes shilpa winning hearts,lungs,kidney,brain everything ...