Haasil

|| Haasil Forum Members Introduction Thread ||

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

W e l c o m e   T o 

T h e  Haasil

F o r u m !

Lets get to know each other and make some new friends.

Shall we?

Introduce yourself

Name :

Something about yourself :

Other shows u watch :

How you ended up watching Haasil :

Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors:

Your personal fav from trio :

Team Aanvir or Team Aabir:

Anything else u wanna say plz go ahead

Banner : annihilation

Edited by Almas. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Name : Mitali but please call me Mittu

Something about yourself :Well I am student and I love to write.Studying psychology and having a thing for writing makes me quite attracted towards analysis and stuff. Also sleeping is currently what I live for,if not active you'll probably have me sleeping somewhere.(Also I am pretty bad at describing myself)

Other shows u watch : Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

How you ended up watching Haasil : Nikita has been my favourite since EDKV times and she is the reason I am ended up watching it.

Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors: I have some high expectations cause they have been going about saying huge stuff about this show.Lets see how it goes.

Your personal fav from trio : If you say about real then its Nikita but about reel,too early to say.

Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: Team AanVir majorly but keep shifting to Team AaBir too the moment I get some good scenesπŸ˜†

Edited by SleepyPsycho - 6 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name : Jyothi

Something about yourself : A simple girl who likesto enjoy life

Other shows u watch : Grey's anatomy, dsdt

How you ended up watching Haasil : Saw the promos and was excited to see zayed

Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors: A thriller that doesn't go the ekta or gul way

Your personal fav from trio : Zayed

Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: Aanvir
Minionite thumbnail
Name: Shreya
Something about yourself: Umm...I don't know. Find out? πŸ˜†
Other shows you watch: Rishton Ka Chakravyuh, Dev, CID (on and off), Ek Deewana Tha (until I get bored of it), any classics that I feel like watching
How you ended up watching Haasil: The promos were intriguing and its a finite series so I thought to check it out
Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors: A good story, an intriguing plot, no cliches
Your personal fav from trio: Too early to say honestly
Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: Err...too early to say and I'm not a big couple shipper so one of the two will really need to impress me to ship them
Anything else you want to say please go ahead: Err...I look forward to being a part of the forum? πŸ˜‰
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi 

Name - Anshvi 

Location - India 

About me - umm..there's too much to tell and nothing at all πŸ˜†

Other Shows I am watching - This is us , Dil Sambhal Ja Zara ,Ayushmanbhava, Saam Daam Dand Bhed, Chicago PD, Rishton Ka Chakravyuh (pretty long list πŸ˜†) 

Why I am watching Haasil - Really interesting promos , finite series ,Zayed and his character Ranveer Raichand , coz of the genre - thriller 

Expectations - High ! I hope all 3 have shades and none of them are pure negative or positive...expecting a tight script, less loopholes , fast pace , more thrill and twists and really hope that makers have a definite end in mind.

Personal fav - Ranveer Raichand 

Team AnVir...also will not mind if the end game is the bros on one side..bromance over romance 
...i am also team KabVirπŸ˜†

Anything else I want to say - I hope the forum will continue to have healthy discussion and will not turn into a war zone of different fandoms πŸ˜†

Hoping to have a good time here πŸ˜ƒ

😊

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Name: Sanya and you can also call me Sanu!

Something about yourself: I'm a huge fan of Hindi dramas and sometimes English and Korean too! I'm pursuing to be a writer and I am very lazyπŸ˜†

Other shows I watch: Ishqbaaaz (occasionally), Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji (also occasionally), Ishq Mein Mar Jawan and Jane the Virgin

Why am I watching Haasil: I was interested in the promos and in the strong character of Aanchal

Expectations: No expectations as of now, I am just taking one day at a timeπŸ˜†

Personal Favorite: Ranveer and Aanchal and ZK

I ship: Ranveer and Aanchal (AanVeer)
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Name: Uma or Um your choice
Something about yourself: I'm a soccer fan and a binge watcher
Other shows you watch: I have watched a lot but are off air (Hindi), currently on air: Kundali Bhagya, KRPKAB, Ek Deewana Tha, manyyy American shows
How you ended up watching Haasil: Promos, Nikita (watched her EDKV)
Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors: A good intriguing and gripping story, mystery, and romance!
Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: Too early, but I am loving Kabir idk if thats gonna make me bias when I choose

Edited by 3dancelover - 6 years ago
Ineedindeed thumbnail
Name: Twinkle 

Something about yourself: I'm intrigue by the show. Recently started watching haasil
I shifted to USA a year back earlier was staying in Delhi. I am underage 13 yo. My mom is fascinated by this show

Other shows I watch: kundali bhagya on and off & other American shows 

Why am I watching Haasil: I did like the sneak peak on their fb page

Expectations: It's a finite series so looking forward for crisp storyline. Different from other Indian tv sitcom. I get a feeling of watching some international drama

Personal Favorite: By far all even the side characters 

I ship: both Anchal and Ranbir, Anchal and Kabir. I see intensity and firework in both chemistry only if actors act properly. Why do I get a feel that no brother will get Aanchal and they all together will get duped or else we will. 

Would like to write ff only if I get time

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Name :Neen

Other shows u watch : ishq mein marjawan (occasionally)

How you ended up watching Haasil : promos

Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors:mystery thriller that will keep u at d edge of ur seat.

Your personal fav from trio : not really, but i guess I would be biased towards ranveer.

Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: To early to say anything but then again may be Aanvir as Ranveer is silent, mysterious character with an attractive aura.

P.S:Wanna join d forum as i started to watch it from the first episode n show is without any saas bahu drama. I hope it would be a pleasant experience here like my earlier forum.Edited by Neenzm - 6 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name: umz

Something about yourself:
Love sleeping, eating, fitness, and the universe.

Other shows u watch: Naamkarann, Bhootu, Dev, Dil Sambhal Ja Zara, and YHM on/off. I am also watching some Pakistani dramas and American shows.

How you ended up watching Haasil: The promos/trailers were interesting, It's a finite series, thriller genre, urban show, all grey characters, nice music, and claims of it having a tight, twisted, well prepared script.

Your expectations from Haasil makers/actors:
Loads of twists, finite series, grey-layered characters, a well defined script, and chemistry between the three leads.

Your personal fav from trio: None yet but atm Ranvir is the most intriguing character.

Team Aanvir or Team Aabir: None yet (lets just please call them Aanbir to match the jodi name Aanvir).