Posted: 6 years ago

Varun Kapoor aka Dr. Veer shares 5 tips to be an uber-cool doctor

By TellychakkarTeam
31 Oct 2017 05:07 PM
  • fbicon
  • twicon
  • gpicon
  • lnicon

Whether it is Dr. Arman Malik, Dr. Rahul, Dr. Ashutosh Mathur or Dr. Aayushman, Indian TV has been lucky with doctors that are drool worthy. 

The recent hot doc added to the list is Dr. Veer played by the dimpled guy of TV, Varun Kapoor. Colors' hospital drama Savitri Devi College & Hospital, has introduced the viewers with a new doctor. Varun's endearing charm has gained him heavy female fan following. 

In an interesting chit chat with TellyChakkar, we asked the 30 year actor to share 5 innovative tips to be a cool doctor in real life.

For all the real time doctors out there this piece is a must read for you. Here it goes - 

1.Coolness is not just about good looks

Coolness is not just about good looks. A doctor's profession is considered to be one of the noblest ones. I really think a doctor would actually be cool with the service he provides to the poor. A doctor could help the poor by treating them for free. He could make it a point to handle almost 5 cases of poor patients for absolutely free of cost.

2.A doctors' attitude

A doctor must carry his own attitude. We think, the more polite and friendly he is, the more his personality would stand out. We mean that's cool for sure. Another point that is the coolest perhaps is (for us at least) is the confidence! A doctor who could remain calm and composed in the ER (emergency room)without an iota of doubt owns the cool crown.

3.Scrubs are as important as stethoscope

Scrubs are very important to a doctor! More than a stethoscope it is important to have an attire to slay. Make sure your scrubs are stylish and the color of it matches your personality.

4.Groomed doctors have lady patients lined up

Who doesn't want to see a fit and well groomed doctor A pleasant fresh hairdo and a good fragrance can do wonders, quite literally. I am sure for doctor such nicely groomed a lot of female patients would line up faking illness.

5.A room to remember

How well maintained you keep your cabin/clinic matters the most. That's something all your patients and colleagues will notice.

Honestly, Varun surely has some cool tips for all the doctors out there!

What say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He forgot one thing - a doctor should be dumb or prankster like him who can put patients life at stake by doing silly prank...Edited by Rujul13 - 6 years ago
Nainu122 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rujul13

He forgot one thing - a doctor should be dumb or prankster like him who can put patients life at stake by doing silly prank...

Hey u r blaming for no reason bcz veer only tries to make people laugh by his pranks and he also know how to save people by staking his life so just shut ur crap we varun fans dont care what u say
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nainu122

Hey u r blaming for no reason bcz veer only tries to make people laugh by his pranks and he also know how to save people by staking his life so just shut ur crap we varun fans dont care what u say

I am talking about his character in SDHC not himself. If you do not understand that than just shut up. I do not have any problem with Varun Kapoor. I have a problem with Veer. So just shut the f**k up
Nainu122 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rujul13

I am talking about his character in SDHC not himself. If you do not understand that than just shut up. I do not have any problem with Varun Kapoor. I have a problem with Veer. So just shut the f**k up

I am also saying only about veer character so u just shut up he has saved riddhi life
by staking his own life so u just shut up and i dont wanna fight with u mr whoever u r ok so ab reply mt krna and veer is a college guy so he is a bit immature he is not that much old and dont use ur abusive word i also know and u cant even imagine and plz now stop this by this u r showing how immatue u r
Varunweb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Rujul13]He forgot one thing - a doctor should be dumb or prankster like him who can put patients life at stake by doing silly prank...[/QUOTE]
Ist i asked 1 ques from u, r u regular viewer of SDCH or no? If ur ans is yes then it doesn't need to tell u again this story & if ur ans is no, its very necessary to tell u story.
Yaa.This is totally right sentence Veer is a Big Prankster bt it is very hard to digest Veer & his prank put patients at stake 1 time it happend in Mrs.Haldwani's case bt not everytime.
1) In Ridhhi's transplant case, DrVeer who put his life at stake for Ridhhi's heart.
2) In DrKabir's mom case, He is one who is fully determined for doing anything by which his mom operation is successfull even his have no fault in Vedio's case.
3) & last or magical one Real SA case, He told everyone he saw a movement in her body bt everyone laughs at Veer's sentences even Drkabir scolded him badly.After this, Veer regularly cares Real SA & applies his medical activity.& today we saw the result.Real SA is out of coma.
If this type prankster dr cures patient then i prefer this dr than other dr.