Chhavi Pandey join 'Kaal Bhairav Rahasya' - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by sania_58

First of all, Congrats to Chavi for your new show.
Yes, after a long time, I am again watching a show.
As a thriller lover, the promo really struck me.
The story is getting nice. Hope the creative team able to manage well till the end.
The character of Chavi in the show is nice. I am keeping my finger crossed for her & Rahul's jodi.
But if I look at her performance level, it's just the same. 
She did not developed as a actress.

Yes congratulations to her on finally getting a good show!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

I am happy finally you found something worth watching!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Even I love thrillers!!!!❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

The promo is really catchy and that is the reason I started watching it!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

I loved Chhavi's character in it and found Rahul and her pair nice!!!😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

I would say it is her third best pair so far!!!!👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

No Chhavi has not improved since EBI!!!!🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

The character of Tara is still her best character and best performance!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by ronshaan

Its great to see that chavi is doing different shows and is active in what she loves to do. 
all the best to her.

Yes it is indeed great to see her doing different types of shows!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Finally she is doing a role worthy of her!!!!👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Hope it turns out well for her!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Rahul Sharma still looks the same like in Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki. The makers have fooled Chhavi. First they hardly shown her and only showed the other female lead. And now she is turned into a psycho vamp. This show needs to end soon instead of introducing new characters.
Originally posted by jasminerahul

happy to know that chavi is making a come back in a different show.All the best

Yes even I am very happy that finally Chhavi is doing such a different show!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

All the best to her!!!!👏 👏 👏 👏

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Rahul Sharma still looks the same like in Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki. The makers have fooled Chhavi. First they hardly shown her and only showed the other female lead. And now she is turned into a psycho vamp. This show needs to end soon instead of introducing new characters.

Yes he does!!!!    😊 😊 😊 😊

I had seen him first in Teri Meri Love Stories!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Incidentally Teri Meri Love Stories was the show Chhavi had debuted with though she was in a different story than him!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Viraf was also in Teri Meri Love Stories in yet another story!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Yes it is awful that first they hardly showed her and kept giving importance to the other female lead when the audience clearly liked Namrata more!!!   

It was totally illogical the way they turned her into a psycho vamp!!!!   

Now one after the other they keep introducing new characters as they killed off most of the original ones!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

It really needs to end soon!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Yes he does!!!!    😊 😊 😊 😊

I had seen him first in Teri Meri Love Stories!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Incidentally Teri Meri Love Stories was the show Chhavi had debuted with though she was in a different story than him!!!!😛 😛 😛 😛 😊 😊 😊 😊

Viraf was also in Teri Meri Love Stories in yet another story!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Yes it is awful that first they hardly showed her and kept giving importance to the other female lead when the audience clearly liked Namrata more!!!   

It was totally illogical the way they turned her into a psycho vamp!!!!   

Now one after the other they keep introducing new characters as they killed off most of the original ones!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

It really needs to end soon!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

That Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki is the worst version of Chandrakanta. There Virendra is shown as cheating Chandrakanta. In the end, Virendra and his younger son Anand dies.
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

That Kahaani Chandrakanta Ki is the worst version of Chandrakanta. There Virendra is shown as cheating Chandrakanta. In the end, Virendra and his younger son Anand dies.

Looking at Virendra in that show, it was pretty obvious it was the worst!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Aise Virendra ko toh mar hi jaana chahiye!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Most Sahara One shows were bad!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢