•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/news/urmimala-sinha-cast-opposite-kapil-srivastav-star-bharats-ayushman-bhava/2017/10/30
Honestly, such a ridiculous show this is!! I am only ever in this forum for u guys really!!😊
Most of us don't come in this forum now just to check in once in a while
That's why the forums rank has gone down
Only comment on Avinash Sachdev fan page profile or when any articles are about Avinash
Me too not interested any more

Comment on on Avinash aT and on his fan page profile
How many entrees are there going to be
Any way does not as Avinash is sidelined not watching this show any more
The actor playing Krish is horrible and doesn't look convincing at all! He has no resemblance with Ricky or Avinash. The show is going downhill. There was no need for the entry of Vikrant's family like seriously. 

So many new characters and hardly any time to cover them. The biggest blooper is that Vikrant, Samaira and Sudhir look even younger after 13 years. LOL do the makers seriously think we're that stupid? The TRP's will definitely take a downfall.
I think it was a big mistake bringing in a new actor as the grown up Krish
Avinash should have been the grown up Krish with glasses beard etc or even a turban saw just a little bit of today's episode this guy is not suitable at all looks like some cheesy character
I have seen his pic in one of the articles and from that time I understood he can't step into Ricky's shoes. Avi is still far from his reach.
Sumit is doing really doing a good job...pretty convincing in my opinion...have started watching this show since his entry and the show seems very interesting now ! 
Saw yesterday's episode just to see what's going on

I think the cvs have gone bonkers this grown up Krish has no personality does not look convincing at all he himself looks like belongs to some gang
And S I thought she hated Sudhir and now she is married to him purring all over him like a love sick women? She sounds so dumb and stupid where as the first S looked strong and manipulative

And why bring in V family in the show
The mother is like a chudail
The wife who i think would have been a better S the plot is turning nonsense

Doubt this show will last long

And Avi no where they sure tricked him in doing this show
Avinash pls quit this stupid show and come on a good channel

Guys don't forget to comment on Avinash fan page