Would you forgive your cheating partner?

Posted: 6 years ago
If you find out that your partner has cheated , will you forgive them?
I know many will say never.. but seriously imagine that you were married and perhaps have children..would you leave your partner?

It's would be literally more hurting than a knife in the back. But I don't know what I'd do. It would depend on the situation.
Forgive him? Forget about forgiving, first I would beat the crap out of him, if I ever found out that my partner cheated on me. I would make sure, that he wont be able to walk for several months. I'm not even kidding, believe me.
If my partner is not happy living with me, he could have just told me and I would have set him free. I think, I could live with that, but not that he's been cheating on me. Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. And I can't tolerate that.

You don't disrespect me!!!!
😡 😆 Edited by Rumination - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Rumination

If my partner is not happy living with me, he could have just told me and I would have set him free. I think, I could live with that, but not that he's been cheating on me.

Now, what you have written here is so funny that I was falling around laughing. I have dated so many women and in so many cases tried to tell them rationally that I am not happy living with them / dating them anymore. And how many rational responses did you think I ever got from that statement? ZERO. All I ever got was tantrums, tears, begging, threats of suicide, and the ever-dramatic crawling around the floor hanging on my leg as I am attempting to walk out of the door. And THAT my dear, is exactly how you would react too. So you might fool some naive guys who have not had many relationships, but not a wily old veteran like me. And all you guys who want to REALLY know how to end a relationship, you just have to take off in secret and never go back because the female of the species simply does not have the emotional development to accept rejection.

Now on to the subject of cheating. If you are a GUY who has been cheated on by a woman, you must NEVER under any circumstances forgive her. Why? Because when a woman cheats on a man, that means she has nothing but pure CONTEMPT for you. She doesn't cheat for the sex, she cheats because she is in love with the other guy and wants to live with him, but all he wants from her is cheap sex. So when she realises he doesn't want anything more from her than sex, she willl beg your forgiveness, because you are the old stand-bye. How do I know this? Because I had several affairs with married women and women who were engaged, and in each case they were begging me to take them away from their dreary husband, and telling me how much they are sickened by their husband. But each time when I eventually dumped them, you guessed it - they settled back down to dreary married life with a husband they despised. And the poor sap is none the wiser that his loving wife really views him with contempt.

Now, I know that you guys who are pig-ugly or not very charismatic always have the temptation to forgive your wife because let's face it, you are desperate and you probably will have trouble finding somebody else. But brother, you ought to have more self-respect because it is better to be alone than with a woman who despises you. Don't despair because even if you are ugly you could still marry some dirt-poor peasant from an African country or even Bangladesh.Edited by Saj1988 - 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
You have written that the kind of women I attract are those not happy with their husbands, but those women in relationships with other guys do not make up the majority of the relationships I had, they are the minority. The majority were regular relationships with single women. And in every single case they have reacted as I have said. Now, in my life do I trust my own experiences which I have lived and felt - or do I believe some politically-correct claptrap from a random person on the internet. No brainer isn't it? And nobody needs to be a God to achieve insight in this world, they just need to experience life with their eyes and mind open instead of reading out the same tired old politically-correct cliches.

But I absolutely agree with you that many men do the same and appear even more pathetic than the women. But I am here talking about my own experiences so I give it from the perspective of a guy breaking off with women. I'm sure plenty of women can tell about these pathetic male losers who grovel when a woman is walking out on them, but it's not for me to tell those stories because I didn't witness it. Although I have heard it, usually from a married woman I am in bed with when she is making jokes about how pathetic her own husband is when she threatened to walk out on him.

And that reminds me - another tip for the guys. Boss, if you have ever cried to keep a woman with you, maybe you were successful and she is still with you. But believe me, NOTHING is more pathetic in the eyes of a woman than a man crying and begging them to stay. In fact, from that moment on in her eyes you are lower than a piece of scum. Once you cry or beg, you lose every trace of manliness in her eyes. I know that you can not all be handsome like me, but at least you can have the pride and masculinity of a handsome guy, even if you have a face like a leper's @rse.
Sajj you don't expect us to believe that do you? It is a bunch of baloney 😆

If a man and a woman are dating each other and you say you want to break up with them then 10/10 times its the dumpee that will have an issue with it, you don't have to be a rocket scientist or come up with some kind of relationship philosophy to understand that.😕

Male or female the dumpee will always have an issue!

Cue dumped man sending suicidal texts, emotional blackmail, threatening to throw themselves in front of Chennai Express, throw acid on the woman face, refuse to go to work the next day, quit personal hygiene altogether, beg everyone to intervene on his behalf, promise to change, refuse to love another, stalk her, intimidate her, the list goes on and on and on. 

This pales in comparison to crawling on the floor as you attempt to walk out, the fact that she is on the floor is sane behaviour considering someone she trusted shattered her mind, and since we are doing a compare n contrast it sure beats jumping off the Chennai Express.🤢🤢

⭐️ Consider this a pearl of wisdom ⭐️- when a man and a woman enter a relationship, they become financially, socially intertwined and they may have kids too. Divorce in most cases means both parties will suffer on those three big ticket items and a Divorce is hardly ever taken lightly when money is involved or standard of living is jeopardised. 
Basically ANY man OR women WOULD NOT like to get caught when they cheat on each other, they DON'T want to suffer in any capacity and IF they can hook up with an idiot that promises DISCRETION - well then they have hit the JACKPOT ! looks like a few women have hit jackpot with you too! 

⭐️Another pearl of wisdom to decorate your necklace with⭐️,  woman are sexual and emotional beings too, more so then men!! If you don't pour sexual satisfaction onto your woman she will get disgruntled very quickly. You are right that a woman may cheat if she has contempt for her husband, but she is also logical creature, she will not want to break her house and say bye bye to her three ticket items so easily. BUT she will cheat easily if she can find a discrete idiot who will shower her with affection, attention and sex then BINGO!

And that reminds me - ⭐️another pearl of wisdom,⭐️ there is nothing wrong with a man saying sorry and crying and making sure she is not having second thoughts! ... I apologise all the time! I don't think she ever has said sorry, nor would I want her too. Everyone knows the rule, its cross-cultural - a woman is always right! they don't say that for fun man. Its true, a woman never apologises.. its very hard for them.😆   If I cry and it means I am gonna keep bedding her.. then let them anoint my face like tears of happiness ❤️       

Saj this is 100% baloney but what took the cake is when you said women talk shit about other guys they have been with in bed. no man can sit there and chit chat with a woman about another male especially if they have been with the woman you are banging! Even if she is saying shit about him, especially in bed with the afterglow of sex.        

⭐️And LASTLY the fcuking CHARM on your new pearls of wisdom. ⭐️  you need to marry a banana tree to get rid of all this bad luck you have had with these married aunties using you in the name of love 🤢
Edited by D3viL - 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Wah re wah. Kya life mein saale din aa gaye, ke ab internet pe log bataye ghe, ke main kaise exactly react karu ghi, without even knowing me.