Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Super flop ya super hit plz comment

therealkhiladi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi friends😉
I was just wondering kya tv ke star bollywood mein kamaal kar sakte hai?? 
My analysis is that gracy singh was in amanat as dinky i think she made debut in lagaan and munna bhai not doing wonderful in those movies but she was still as a vase phir gayab si ho gayi no futher movies came in her kitty.
The shock i got that she acted in krk film i dobt even remember that ghaatya movie name🤢
Next was amar upadhay as mihir in kyunki. I loved as ram in kalash with rano oufff mein toh fida thi uss par😳 but i got shocked when he left that serial for his bollywood career and in kalash he got replaced by aman varma grrr. 
Amar ka bollywood start hi nahin huwa shayaad because i never saw him in any movie apart from dhund the fog. Recently i saw him in an uncle type role in gopi bahu serial i dont even remember the name of that serial which was aired on starplus. I couldnt believe that i was a great fan of him once.
My 3rd fav was iqbal Mohamad khan in kaisa yeh pyaar hai with neha bamb. He was doing a serial of ekta kapoor i dont remember the name but he was playing the character of shiv and actress name was gauri. Iqbal had such a manly voice😳 i was crazy for him again he was replaced by yash thonk and i got pissed off with it n stop watching it ( karam apna apna now i remember😉). He left that for bollywood again but now he is nowhere seen neither in movies nor in serial. I dont want to watch him again gosh...
Nowadays gurmeet chaudhary the Geet fame as maan is flying high for bollywood do you think he will be the next srk as he claims or will he be another amar or iqbal?
Barun sobti ki to naya hi doob gayi both in movies and serial gosh 

Edited by therealkhiladi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
What is your question, again?