Kundali Bhagya

PreeRan OS: We're awesome together!

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yet another PreeRan OS coz I just can't get over how cute they are together and their rocking chemistry opens up several possibilities for extremely romantic scenes. There's a high chance I'll turn this into a series of OS where we'll get to see d ifferent moments in everyday life and how PreeRan manage time for each other. Some may be short or just as long. So here you go with the first one! I'll continue based on the response. 

WE'RE AWESOME TOGETHER!

Karan kept tossing and turning on his bed. He could see the sunrays filtering in through the windows and lighting up the face of the beautiful girl next to him. She slept peacefully, the hint of a smile playing on her beautiful face. He resisted the urge to caress her face and plant a kiss on her cheek, lest she wake up with a start. He couldn't stop staring at her. While he was lost in her thoughts, she began to stir, trying to squeeze her eyes shut to ward off the light. As she slowly opened her eyes, she found him staring at her. She sat up on the bed with a start, screaming "Aaarghh! What are you doing here?"
Karan's face contorted with confusion, and he retaliated, "Kal shaadi ke din tumne pee rakhi thi kya Miss Mental jo aisa bol rahi ho? Remember we got married last night! Where else do you expect to find me if not next to you?"
Preeta couldn't hold on any longer and she burst into a fit of laughter, rolling on the bed, holding her tummy that was now hurting from the fit of laughter she just had. She could see Karan getting impatient and annoyed, pouting like a kid on being pranked like that. Karan was finding this a little silly, he should have known Preeta was playing a prank, but who would ever expect Preeta Arora, no wait, Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra to even joke about something, leave apart playing pranks on the great prankster Karan Luthra!
Preeta, still holding her tummy, managed to utter a few incomprehensible words in between her peals of laughter, "Kyun darr gaye na Dumbo? Arre baby, how can I forget the most important day of my life! Tumhari shakal dekhne laayak thi! Waise toh the way you were staring at my face when I opened my eyes would have creeped me out a year back, but now, it's just an ego boost that The Karan Luthra was looking  at me with lovey dovey eyes while I was sleeping. So cute!" 
Karan tried to brush off all accusations! Stammering a little, he said, "I was just playing along. Waise bhi, mujhe laga tum gehri neend se uthi ho! Ab har subah uthke tumhe mujhe apne bed pe dekhni aadat toh hai nahin. Toh isliye shayad thoda shocked ho gayi hogi. Koi baat nahin! Aisa bhi hota hai!"
Preeta couldn't wash off that smirk off her face when she realized Karan was trying to find excuses to cover up for the fact that he had fallen for her prank. 
Still lying on the bed on her back, she felt so relaxed. After all, the wedding affair had left her so tired and she hadn't had time to unwind with her Karan for the last two weeks. She would have to get up in 10 mins to get ready for the rituals for the day, but lying down next to Karan felt so right, so beautiful. Now they didn't have to find excuses to meet, she could come to him anytime she wanted now. She knew her love for Karan had grown with every passing day. She was looking forward to waking up next to him every day, planting a kiss on his cheek as he slept and she could stare at his handsome face as long as she wanted now as she had all the right to do so. She still didn't know how they fell in love, but they did. She had never imagined herself falling for him, but once she did, there was no going back. She had never expected him to reciprocate but he did, and if someone asked her who loved whom more, she would say Karan loved her more than she loved him, if such a comparison was ever possible. Ever since they had been together, life had become simple, happiness had filled her life and her days melted into months and she was looking forward to more such time with her husband now. 
Karan clicked his fingers in front of her eyes to bring her out of her dreamworld, saying, "Acha Mrs. Nutcase, ab kis duniya mein kho gayi? Now who's staring at me creepily huh?"
Preeta just pulled him to herself with a jerk and he lost his balance and landed on top of her, managing to balance himself just in time before he could crash into her. Karan was shocked to say the least, wondering what had happened to his wife. Preeta pulled him in for a deep kiss, and continued softly, "I was staring at you lovingly Mr. Husband, not creepily! And I now have the license to do that too! And maybe you'll get such rewards every morning if you stop complaining so much!" 
Karan knew then that he was definitely a lucky man. Not only did he have this gorgeous girl all to himself, he was now also getting to explore different shades to her. Who would have known the shy Preeta Arora could initiate a kiss! And here she was, pulling him in for a kiss and promising him one every morning! Which sane man would object to something like this! He thought he'd tease her some more, knowing that he could elicit that blush if he mentioned it to her, and continued, "Waise Mrs. Luthra, your offer is so tempting that I can't refuse. But you can't just kiss me while I'm sleeping. You have to promise me to wake me up with a kiss, and then another and then another and then another. Aur haan, cheeks pe nahin." 
He knew his Preeta well. Her spontaneity was usually masked by her shyness. As he said so, her mouth opened and shut like a goldfish and he saw her blush, trying to look away, and she said, "Karan utho na, mujhe tayyar hoke neeche bhi toh jaana hai. Aaj pehle din hi late nahin ho sakti na! Aur tumhe bhi to ready hona hai? We just have an hour to get ready! Late ho jaayenge!"
Karan continued, "Koi baat nahin! Late honge toh koi complain nahin karega! They'll understand. Waise agar late nahin hona hai toh I have a brilliant idea to save our time and we can in fact get ready in half an hour."
Preeta asked with a puzzled expression, "How is it even possible?"
Karan couldn't stop smirking, when he replied, "Dekho na, washroom ek, hum do. Waise bhi washroom romance toh hamara trademark hai na. Toh time aur paani bachaate hain, aur ek saath hi naahaane chalte hain na Babydoll."
Preeta's eyes literally fell out of her socket  as she registered what her naughty husband was implying. "Karan utho tum ab jaldi! Ab bas utho! Kuch bhi bolte rehte ho besharam! Subah subah flirting shuru kar di na!" 
Karan gave her a peck on the lips before sitting up, and winking at her. "Babydoll, tumne prank shuru kiya tha. Maine continue kiya!" And laughing uncontrollably, he got out of the bed to get ready. While Preeta was taking his clothes out from the cupboard, he sneaked up behind her and said, "Waise babydoll, should I leave the door open so that in case you change your mind, you can join me in the shower!" 
Preeta turned with her hands on her hips to fake a frustrated stare. Saying "Acha jaata hoon na, gussa kyun kar rahi ho", he disappeared into the washroom, only to reappear at the door after 2 mins asking, " Preeta, main na towel bhool gaya tha, birthday suit mein hi baahar aa jaaoon?" 
Preeta couldn't help laughing at his antics and finding his towel on the bed, threw it at him, saying, "Ab bina nahaaye baahar aaye na toh birthday suit mein hi neeche jaana padega!" 
If this is how their life together was going to be like, why would she ever get tired! Karan had her wrapped around his little finger and she was glad he had such an effect on her. She wasn't oblivious to the fact that she had the same effect on him. This was going to be one amazing journey together. Just the two of them and their small world!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Besharam karan 😆
Ah! I am so much addicted to your stories. You always render me speechless with the beauty of your writings. ❤️
Abhi1393 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Besharam karan 😆
Ah! I am so much addicted to your stories. You always render me speechless with the beauty of your writings. ❤️

And I keep waiting for your comments hehe
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please write more, continue. It was fabulously cute. Can't wait to read more of them being married couple.. 😳 😳
SunshineMk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Perfecttt!!!
I'm now in lala land, imagining Karan and Preeta and their married life XD! 
This was sooo goood, your stories are really amazing and I love that you write so often. 
Can't wait for your next one! 
Edited by SunshineMk - 6 years ago
Sheherezade thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhi1393

And I keep waiting for your comments hehe

And I keep waiting for your reply... Though I don't reply after that 😆 But what makes me happiest is, that fact the usually I am the one who comments first on your stories.
Abhi1393 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

And I keep waiting for your reply... Though I don't reply after that 😆 But what makes me happiest is, that fact the usually I am the one who comments first on your stories.

Usually nahin, always! 😳
Parud78 thumbnail
You did it again... this was awesome... when i read your OS... i can visualize the scenes in my head.. that makes it an even more exciting read.  Please do write more..
Loved it.❤️
Abhi1393 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Parud78

You did it again... this was awesome... when i read your OS... i can visualize the scenes in my head.. that makes it an even more exciting read.  Please do write more..

Loved it.❤️

Thank you so much :)
Means a lot when you enjoy reading my write-ups :)
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow this is funny OS on preeran