Sleepy Kaira and Awake Kaira

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2017-10-27T11:30:08Z
It was funny how in their sleep Kaira behaved complete opposite. 

Half sleep Karthik : Naira tum mujh se dur kyun ho
Half sleep Karthik, going closer to Naira and hugging her as she moves far.
Awake Karthik, is himself trying to go away from Naira

Half sleep Naira, moving away from Karthik
Awake Naira, going behind Karthik to make him understand
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-27T11:30:54Z
One of the shortest and cutest scene LOL
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-27T13:21:48Z
That was a very cute scene...In sleep people are most likely to say what's in their mind Wink LOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-28T04:04:58Z
Originally posted by vellainsaan

One of the shortest and cutest scene LOL
It was so short I wish it was a bit longer. 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-28T04:06:30Z
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

That was a very cute scene...In sleep people are most likely to say what's in their mind Wink LOL
Naira is always on Karthik's mind only difference when he is awake going away and trying to show her he is hurt is what is on his mind and while sleeping hugging and snuggling her is what is on his mind but it is always Naira on his mind.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-29T00:01:43Z
to become the main focus of the story or even to get a simple importance u need a story plus chem.kaira can create chem even in sleep.their scenes hardly look like acting.they have a proper story.all the ups n downs in a relationship..how can ppl even compare such a well managed relatable couple with others whose one part is an insult to today's women intelligence n other part is becoming confused everyday.thrs nothing wrong to b wrong or to b bad but to b weak n confused is the worst thing possible for a human..no show should glorify weak woman coz not everyone in life ll b lucky to get chip chip chasni inlaws...i take the pride in kaira for being strong.right wrong whatever they r they r strong.thr love is unquestionable but thr strength as individual even more unquestionable.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-29T00:04:33Z
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

to become the main focus of the story or even to get a simple importance u need a story plus chem.kaira can create chem even in sleep.their scenes hardly look like acting.they have a proper story.all the ups n downs in a relationship..how can ppl even compare such a well managed relatable couple with others whose one part is an insult to today's women intelligence n other part is becoming confused everyday.thrs nothing wrong to b wrong or to b bad but to b weak n confused is the worst thing possible for a human..no show should glorify weak woman coz not everyone in life ll b lucky to get chip chip chasni inlaws...i take the pride in kaira for being strong.right wrong whatever they r they r strong.thr love is unquestionable but thr strength as individual even more unquestionable.
Beautifully said though I disagree slightly with weak part. It is not wrong to be weak. It is wrong to know that you are weak but do nothing about it and continue in that self pity waiting for other's to do something.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-10-29T00:22:23Z
Originally posted by janvi0513

Originally posted by beatsdongandy

Beautifully said though I disagree slightly with weak part. It is not wrong to be weak. It is wrong to know that you are weak but do nothing about it and continue in that self pity waiting for other's to do something.

wohi i meant that only.knowing that i m weak n still just keep looking at sky for an angel to come n rescue me without doing anything by ourselves.
1 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go