Nimki Mukhiya

What a Shame ! CvS please consult a good psychologist!

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
What the cvs are trying to protray 
Just shame shame shame

We get another abuser and mental so called lead 

Just shame!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
You should have elaborated this post a bit more as i can't answer as I have not yet watched the show...BUT could have as i follow it(until now obviously)
Kavila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You should have elaborated this post a bit more as i can't answer as I have not yet watched the show...BUT could have as i follow it(until now obviously)

Babbu beats jhumri brutually today!😡 I had thought babu no master how he take out guns everytime but never would abuse a women atleast but today ..he proved how worthy he is to be animal like his parents honestly today babbu proved he is one and only tetars blood 

Nimki should have witness those horrible moments then but I don't think that mental girl would have any problem with that

Honestly I am feeling very terrible right now

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kavila

Babbu beats jhumri brutually today!😡 I had thought babu no master how he take out guns everytime but never would abuse a women atleast but today ..he proved how worthy he is to be animal like his parents honestly today babbu proved he is one and only tetars blood 

Nimki should have witness those horrible moments then but I don't think that mental girl would have any problem with that

Honestly I am feeling very terrible right now

@BOLD IN RED I agree completely with you whenever it comes to the goon of this show Nimki turns out to be blind and retarded that she's not able to understand what is indeed happening.

i watched it online today firstly I thought your post concern the chicken curry.. Then noticed babbu and his deeds Tettar and his family think they have bought the maids and the they are their slaves.
This Babbu is good for "NEGATIVE CHARACTER" and nothing else i don't understand why he opens his mouth s wide and scream while talking.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I don't understand why Tettar family likes to play with the gun.. this may be the first show I don't like Rita Bhaduri character they are a rich family but they lack finesse and they are not well educated.
Kavila thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I don't understand why Tettar family likes to play with the gun.. this may be the first show I don't like Rita Bhaduri character they are a rich family but they lack finesse and they are not well educated.

Well this are common in Bihar the caste system still prevailing in some of the rural village where the mukhiya family hold gun as thier head crown and many of the families are still uneducated specially the women's but they are not mentally cruel. Like tetars .

Tetars men are not only cruel but b**** too and even Rita bhadhuris character is also nothing new u will get this type of example there but due to TV they are dramatically showing it at making a total vulgarious thing😡
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, lets see how she reacts to the upcoming controversy. Btw, what surprised you @ TM? Diamond did the same thing.
Btw, look how they treat anyone who doesnt speak their language. The teacher for instance who was humiliated because he praised Nimki.

Guns are an important part in such upper caste and caste conscious people. The weapons signify their royal status and the fact that they still rule the dalits. This 2 take ka duplicate Sunil shetty is hell annoying.

I think maasiji will go the same way when the controversy breaks. Chote jaat ki ladki ne  Tinku ko fasa liya hai. 
Arrrey...yaaaronn...itnaaa kaahey  sochattt   hou????

Arrey  pagalon...jussst   enjoy the serial  dhhhamaakaa yaaar.

Phaltu ka analysis...matt karo.

This is ONE FKN  SERIAL...whr a father of the daughter is a massst mauji maulaa. And broadminded. He is damn fun.

I love to watch the   Damadji-fatheinlaw combo also in the big house. 🤣

I also like tinku-mausi combo  fun.

Massst hai serial

Suno meri baat...jyaada kichir pichir...tensionwaa nahin lenekaaa.  Mast   reeelax dekhney ka

" lagaye jab tu lipishtick...dil...mera...kamariyaa hey kamariyaa heyhh heyhh..."  ðŸ¤£
🤪
Arrrey...yaaaronn...itnaaa kaahey  sochattt   hou????

Arrey  pagalon...jussst   enjoy the serial  dhhhamaakaa yaaar.

Phaltu ka analysis...matt karo.

This is ONE FKN  SERIAL...whr a father of the daughter is a massst mauji maulaa. And broadminded. He is damn fun.

I love to watch the   Damadji-fatheinlaw combo also in the big house. 🤣

I also like tinku-mausi combo  fun.

Massst hai serial

Suno meri baat...jyaada kichir pichir...tensionwaa nahin lenekaaa.  Mast   reeelax dekhney ka

" lagaye jab tu lipishtick...dil...mera...kamariyaa hey kamariyaa heyhh heyhh..."  ðŸ¤£
🤪