||Chhaya - A PrAnushka FF|| Chapter 3 at Page 6||04/11

Posted: 6 years ago

PROLOGUE

I had read it in books, heard my family and friends talk about it but I had never felt it in depth. Now that I lay beside her staring at the starry nigh sky with her pointing out every damn star, telling me it's name and things related to it that is of no use to me and is very annoying but I can't deny the warmth, the happiness exploding inside me and the strange contentment that I am feeling, absurd yet totally familiar.

I shouldn't feel what I am feeling right now, it's nothing but betrayal. But the thought of walking away from this is scary enough to stop my heart from beating. I had never given much thought about how I will die but now I know. Just the thought of not being able to stay by her side is gonna kill me. And that is a reason enough that I am still here, laying beside her watching the starry night sky with her in my arms telling me all about the stars.

I always wanted to write something on Prabhas and Anushka, they are just incredible together and one of my favorites. So here I am with a random prologueπŸ˜† that I hope is likable and nice enough to read.😳

I won't be sending PM's of this story and I will be updating whenever I will get time to😳

Following is the index::
Edited by dmegha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INDEX

Prologue : Page #1

Character Sketch : Page #1

Chapter #1 : Page #2

Chapter #2 : Page #3

Chapter #3 : Page #6
Edited by dmegha - 6 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am intrigued by how this prologue will fit into the story. Do update soon πŸ˜³
Main Characters

1. Chhaya

She's a mystery. No one knows who she is and from where she came, just a name, Chhaya. She is exceptionally beautiful, sweet, polite and kind. Her personality is so charming that you just can't dislike or hate her. The way she talks, the way she behaves it's enchanting but she's surrounded by danger. Someone wants her dead.

2. Jaidev Singh Raghuvanshi

He's the eldest son of the raghuvanshi family representing the new generation of the family. Raghuvanshi family is one of the oldest and royal families that one ruled the ancient India. The family still hold their royal titles which makes Jaidev aka Jai a prince. Jaidev is smart, handsome, ambitious, shrewd, hard working and a man of principles and values. He's a man of few words with serious anger issues. The anger management classes that he took when he was a teenager has surely restricted his anger but those who know him know this fact as well that it is highly dangerous to mess with him. Inspite of that he's really caring and loves his family a lot. His fianc is Rhea Singhania, for whom he cares, the girl who bears his attitude problems and mood swings  without flinching away and without complaining. The girl whom he respects but love? He thinks, he does.

3. Rhea Singhania

Rhea Singhania is a well known name in fashion and film industry. She started off as a model but later started acting in bollywood movies. She is Jai's fianc. Her parents died in a car crash, because they were best friends with jai's parents that's why the Raghuvanshi's became her guardian and accepted her as a part of the family. She loves Jai like crazy, Rhea is a 21st century girl with dreams that she wants to fulfill. Her topmost priority is Jai, she handles him and his mood swings really well and really cares for him.

4. Vikram Singh Raghuvanshi

He's the mischievous younger brother of Jai. He's just 2 years younger than Jai but is the family member whom Jai is most close to. He is famous for having numerous girlfriends and the capability of handling them all at the same time. He's handsome, charming, polite and very adorable. He shares everything with Jai, he tries to hide some things sometimes but is never able to. He dreams about these weird things, like blood splattered everywhere, someone calling for him and specially a heart wrenching scream of a woman. No one knows about this except Jai.

Secondary Characters

1. Dharam Singh Raghuvanshi and Madhu Singh Raghuvanshi >> Jai and Vikram's grandparents.

2. Viraj Singh Raghuvanshi and Ambika Singh Raghuvanshi >> Jai and Vikram's parents.

3. Harsh Saxena >> Jai's friend and PA.

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thriller...awesome, do update soon 
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

This is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am intrigued by how this prologue will fit into the story. Do update soon πŸ˜³

Thanks for commenting😳
I am glad that you liked the prologue.

I always wanted to write this one on PrAnushka but didn't know where to do that. Last time I checked this forum it was only about South movie reviews, news and other things. It was just a coincidence that I checked it again and found all these fanfics going on...hush!! 

Now that I have started writing this...it is so satisgyingπŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
I can imagine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am still trying to determine if I want to do Anushka alone or PrAnushka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am excited to read moree :) 
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I can imagine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am still trying to determine if I want to do Anushka alone or PrAnushka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am excited to read moree :) 

And I am trying my best to not write everything right nowπŸ˜†
You see I have 4-5 fanfictions planned for PrAnushka...Imagine my plight when I finally found a place to write them all and I am not able to that because it will become a burden..updating all those ff's and allπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sammy4u

wow thriller...awesome, do update soon 

Glad that you liked the prologue and CS.
I will update the first chapter soon. Thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmegha

And I am trying my best to not write everything right nowπŸ˜†
You see I have 4-5 fanfictions planned for PrAnushka...Imagine my plight when I finally found a place to write them all and I am not able to that because it will become a burden..updating all those ff's and allπŸ˜†

Do you already have PrAnushka story threads? Do share, if you dooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know. I myself have a very weird updating timetable :P