PHOTO:Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter clicked with Meher Vij!

Posted: 6 years ago

Picture perfect: Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter clicked with Meher Vij

Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter were spotted with actress Meher Vij.

Today, Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor's brother Ishaan Khatter were spotted with actress Meher Vij. The actress posted a picture on Instagram with the two young stars. She captioned the image as, 'What a lovely feeling to watch ur own film and u find these two cuties in the same hall all the love and luck to them.''

Ishaan is all set t make his debut with Majid Majidi's India-set film "Beyond The Clouds''. "The process of finalising the look was incredibly detailed. I learnt a whole lot during the look tests, both from and about Majidi sir's process. He's extremely meticulous and every little change he makes adds an immense amount of character," Ishaan said in a statement. 

In the film, Ishaan is seen sporting some interesting tattoos. "To get the perfect look for the character, Majidi felt that Ishaan should sport some tattoos on his body. Along with the producers, he met a few tattoo artists before selecting one for the job. He also did several sittings with the artist to select the perfect design. Ishaan too spent time with them trying different patterns," said a source.

Talking about Jhanvi, she is reportedly making her Bollywood debut opposite Ishaan Khatter in the Hindi remake of Sairat which will be produced by Karan Johar. Earlier, in an interview with Pinkvilla, when we asked Jhanvi's mom and actress Sridevi if Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor take fashion advice from her, Sridevi revealed, "Well, I take inspiration from them. They guide me and I enjoy that. They are...Aaj ka hai (They are the new generation). They know better. They know what is in fashion. Sometimes you are in your own world. As a mother, I have other things to take. But, I enjoy asking them and we share. Sometimes, they ask me whether it looks good or not, what to change. The same way even I...we share each other's taste."

Ishaan is Shahid's own brother?  They look so different.
Meher is so pretty!
Ishaan's deffo not star material from what I've seen so far...and Jhanvi's nose..why does it look different in every pic I see? ðŸ˜†

^^ I agree about Ishaan, purely based on looks though.  What if he has good acting chops?  
As for Jhanvi, maybe multiple attempts at trying to perfect it ðŸ˜†
Jhanvi is a pimple-less version of Sai pallavi.Now Alia looks better than her for sure
Jhanvi - For some reason i dont think she can be an actress.😆 
Ishaan - is shahid's step brother. His mother neelima's second husband's son.

Ishaan is so unattractive. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by _InVogue_

Jhanvi is a pimple-less version of Sai pallavi.Now Alia looks better than her for sure

I googled Sai Pallavi and you're right she is Sai Pallavi without the nose job and surgeries

But we're not supposed to criticize actresses' looks now so I would say let's hope she has extraordinary talent... him too
So these two are dating and Shahid is against it?

Don't know how Sridevi feels about it