Ayushman Bhava

AB to take leap; Sumit Bharadwaj to play grown up Krish

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/41950-after-beyhadh-summit-bhardwaj-bags-the-lead-role-in-this-show.htm
This decision has problably been taken due to low trps- Again TRP dropped to 0.4. As AB and SDDB have the lowest TRPs on SB, they r under scanner!! Also, SB has millions of upcoming shows, one of which could potentially take AB's slot.
\
Also, nowadays Star Plus, as they themselves have sooo many upcoming shows, they r constantly shifting shows to Star Bharat.

Currently on Star Bharat, NM, KHMP and JM were all initially supposed to be airing on SP, but they got shifted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
low trps...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 

This show was advertised as Avi's show. people were interested and the show had a good opening. And then they sidelined Avi...

thats the reason for low trp's.  naya  hero lene se kuch nahin hoga.

Bring back Avi    else  good bye
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Very unhappy with CVs decision on not bringing back Avinash as Krish. I don't  think I will continue watching the show. Don't know why they promoted this show as Avi being the lead.
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think they knew Avinash is a big draw so they promoted the show as his show and then sidelined him
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U said it Deeps they used Avinash πŸ˜‘
Me to not watching the show any more 

But guys let's keep commenting on Avinash fanpage so his rank stays up show the production house what a big mistake they made by sidelining Avi 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya-kk

U said it Deeps they used Avinash πŸ˜‘

Me to not watching the show any more 

But guys let's keep commenting on Avinash fanpage so his rank stays up show the production house what a big mistake they made by sidelining Avi 

Of course, the CVs used Avi's popularity😑. How can they play with the fans emotions? Let these stupid morons use different tactics to get TRPs but nothing will work. In the beginning the TRPs were great only because of Avi's fans since there were hopes of his comeback but now everyone will stop watching. So,  from where will they get the TRPs?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sumit Bharadwaj going to play lead in this show?? so funny they have planned for the closure...I don't he's going to be capable of portraying lead better they would have taken someone else.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Don't even know who this summit guy is
Any way not watching the show any more
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy that Sumit has been signed as a lead...Wish him all the luck...I hope he does justice to the character...He was really good in Beyhadh 
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very unhappy that Avinash is practically gone from AB