Loved 

Thanks for the pm :)

Hi Harshu 

How r u? 

Hope everything fine at ur end.. stay safe 🤗

Posted: 3 years ago

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Love raru. Ruhi won the competition and rami didn't meet. Mihir is angry on raman and he blames him for ishu condition. Otherside raman hates ishu because he thinks she is responsible. When will ruhi came to know that raman is her father...

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Raman is asking ruhi whether she has seen her father while her father is standing before him.mihir is blaming raman while mihika is not like that.but sad to see raman blaming ishita

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

Nice update..

Ruhi won the competition...

RaRu were happy..

Raman and Mihir didn't meet each other...

Ishita was happy to hear that Ruhi spent time with Raman again...

Raman was happy thinking about Ruhi..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Please update soon its a request 

Loving this one a lott

Please update soon

Originally posted by harshiidiv

Part 9

This update specially dedicated to new goldie in town "omsai24 aka Jyoti di" congrats di for your promotion & thank you for always loving my stories really sometimes i feel you are only who loves my stories a lot😁 as only u msg me everytime when i didn't update for long, tysm for all the love🤗 & lots of love to you😘

Soon the function got over & the principal asked raman to come on stage & he just nodded leaved his place to go on stage ,mihir's eyes were on state raman starts climbing stairs his back was facing mihir that's when mihir got a call & he excused himself & went out while raman announced ruhi's name as winner ,she starts jumping in happiness her teacher brought her on state & raman took her in lap & congratulate her by pecking her both cheeks then handled her a trophy

Ruhi :.thank you friend ..she kissed his cheeks too other smiles seeing them raman take a selfie with her & she climb down

Raman : What happened ruhi?

Ruhi : wo I'm looking for my mamu..

Raman : come we will find him..she nodded holding his hand & both went out of the hall to search mihir. 

Raman : acha ruhi can i ask u something?

Ruhi : han friend ..

Raman : Have you ever seen your father ? I mean if u have any pic..

Ruhi looked at him with curiosity "why are you asking this?"

Raman : bcoz i want to help u in finding ur father ya tell me his name or how he looks?

Ruhi's lips curled down "i don't know friend i have never seen him & nor i have any picture of him"

Raman : achha now u don't be sad warna your mumma will be sad too to see her ruhi like this do u want it?..she nodded in no & spread her little arms towards him & he smiles seeing her antics & picked her in his arms & starts finding mihir when suddenly ruhi's eyes fell on mihir who was talking on phone 

Ruhi : friend there is my mamu..she pointed towards him but raman couldn't see his face as mihir's back was facing him soon raru reached to him & stands behind him raman about to call him when a staff member of school has came there 

Staff member : sir principal is calling you please come..

Ruhi : you go friend now  my mamu is here na don't worry..raman pecked her temple & went from there meanwhile mihir hunged his called & turned to go when found ruhi standing there keeping her both hands on either side of her waist, mihir bend to her level

Mihir : oops sorry ruhi mamu is bad na aapko wahi chor kar aa gaye but betu mamu has an important call from office so sorry bachcha..said holding his ears

Ruhi : it's ok mamu but u missed my winning moment u know i got a prize too..

Mihir : arey wah show me..

Ruhi : arey i forget there only..said smacking hee head

Mihir : come we will find it..both were going toward hall when a teacher came to them & handled them trophy soon both drove toward home & reached in no time & found the whole house decorated with balloons & lights ruhi gets happy seeing this & hugged mihika tightly

Ruhi : thank you chitti..

Mihika : always welcome my bachcha now go & change then we will celebrate it..ruhi nodded & went from there

Mihir : wow mihku it's so beautiful just like our ruhi likes but u should have wait for me na tujhe sb akele karna pada, we can arrange it tomorrow na,  u must be tired..said cupping her face 

Mihika smiles seeing his concern "no mihir i m not tired & kal to hum celebrate krenge hi but this celebration was also must as i don't want ruhi ever felt alone aaj ishu agr thik hoti or uske papa yahan hote to wo bhi uske har choti choti success ko yunhi celebrate krte ..

Mihir : don't take his name..he said turning his face

Mihika : mihir naam na lene se we can't change the truth that he is ruhi's father & she missed him a lot ,have y not seen her today's speech poor kid yearning for her parents love , i think we should find him..

Mihir : NO i will never find him as it's all happening bcoz of him if he didn't left my ishu alone so aaj ye sab nhi hota , i will never forgive him & about ruhi i will never let her feel alone & from now i will give more time to her..

Mihika : but mihir..he stopped showing her palm & went from there

Other side ruhi directly went to ishita hugged her tightly

Ruhi : mumma u know today i won the trophy..saying she shows her trophy making ishita smiles

Ruhi : & u know mumma i got trophy from my friend..she told happily

Ishita too gets happy "thank you murugan aaj ruhi ka first performance tha & raman was too part of it & even he gave her trophy tysm for making them meet again n again bus ek baar mujhe bhi unka chehra dikha dijiye my eyes has waiting to see his face ..her eyes well up ruhi sees this & asked wiping tears "what happened mumma?  Dard ho rha kya?" ishita pressed her eyes two times

Ruhi : phir aap kyu rhe ho?..ishita was just looking at helplessly meanwhile mihika came there with cake

Mihika : tadaa ruhi's fav vanilla cake is here..

Ruhi : wow vanilla cake but chitti i won't cut it..

Mihika : why ruh? 

Ruhi : bcoz mumma is crying shayad unki tbiyat kharab hai ..mihika looked at ishita who signalled her to make ruhi understand

Mihika : ohho ruh mumma is all fine..

Ruhi's eyes brimmed with happiness "sachhi" mihika nodded while ruhi again asked "then why these tears?"

Mihika : these are happy tears ruh when we get a lotttt of happiness then tears come out & today is a big day for our ruhi so mumma will be super happy na..

Ruhi looked at Ishita "really mumma these are happy tears?" Ishita pressed her eyes one time making ruhi happy & she hugged her tightly seeing this mihika's eyes too well up & she wiped it meanwhile mihir too came there 

Mihir : ruhi chui sara pyar mumma se hi mamu ke liye kuch nahi..he faked angry while ruhi looked at ishita who just  signalled to her & ruhi went to mihir & hold his hand 

Ruhi :mamu take me in ur arms..Mihir did the same & she pecked his both cheeks "i loveeee you mamu itttaaaa saraaa" she spreads her arms as much as she can making them smiles 

Mihika : now come cake cutting time..ruhi happily cuts the cake & feeds mimi went to ishita

Ruhi : mumma please aap jaldi se thik ho jao phir ruhi apko khoob cake khilayegi..ishita pressed her eyes in positive, mimi smiles seeing this

Mihir : ruh now with me let mumma rest for sometimes..ruhi nodded & kissed ishita's temple & went from there

Other side raman was sitting on couch & trying to work on laptop but his all mind engrossed by the moments he spent with ruhi & a unknown smile spreads on his face , mr bhalla has came there to find something stopped seeing him smiling & sat beside him

Mr bhalla : kya hua puttar? Itna muskura rha hai , mujhe bhi bta..

Raman : wo papa ek choti si bachhi h ruhi i have met her few times or pata hai main jis school aaj chief guest banke gya tha waha wo bhi padhti hai & u know papa she is soooo cute & she won that competition too i just love being with her,kbhi-2 lgta hai ki wo meri hi ...He stopped in mid while mr bhalla pressed her shoulder

Mr bhalla : puttar..

Raman at him with teary eyes "papa agr aaj meri beti hoti toh wo bhi itni hi badi hoti lekin ishita destroyed all my dreams & i will never forgive her"

That's all for now ,hope you all liked it please share your views..

Love 

Harshita

good