Pukaar (ARY) - Yumna Zaidi, Zahid Ahmed, Saad Qureshi

Posted: 6 years ago
New drama by six sigma plus - Pukaar
Starring Yumna Zaidi, Zahid Ahmed & Saad Qureshi

https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153767/zahid-ahmed-the-man-on-a-roll-signs-another-serial-titled-pukaar

"The story of Pukaar is very filmy as well as intense. I haven't played such a character in a while," Zahid Ahmed

With three of his plays Tau Dil Ka Kya Hua, Daldal and Gustakh Ishq currently on air, Zahid Ahmed is on a roll this year, as the versatile actor signs on another interesting script, another serial titled Pukaar.

Zahid Ahmed is known as much as for his versatile acting skills as for his interesting scripts. He is known to experiment with his characters by choosing to play diverse and very intriguing characters. And now, sources close to the actor reveal, Zahid is gearing up to work on another amazing project alongside the very talented Yumna Zaid.

The duo already created an amazing pair in Khalil-ur-Rehman's Zara Yaad Kar and therefore the news of their upcoming project comes of as rather interesting.

Zara Yaad Kar was quite a serious play but this time around the duo have paired up with Six Sigma Production whose Pyaray Afzal and Dillagi is still loved by many for its interesting take on love. Directed again by Farooq Rind, who created a classic with Zahid Ahmed in Besharam, one waits to see what turns out to be of Pukaar, although expectations are much higher than last time.

Here's Zahid Ahmed Like Never Before

Pukaar has taken about a year to go on the floor. The story will revolve around a haveli and its traditional values of locking up women. Zahid Ahmed will be seen playing a feudal lord's son, who was neglected all of his life, for being born out of a second marriage, only to return back to the haveli to get his rightful position as the heir.

With the cast also including Saad Qureshi as Fahad and Yumna Zaidi as Samra, one has high hopes from Pukaar and what it will bring forth for the audience.

We got in touch with Zahid Ahmed and asked him what made him say yes to Pukaar and this is what he shared with us,

"The story of Pukaar is very filmy as well as intense. My character comes across as the knight in shining armour for a very distressed heroine, something I haven't really done for a while now."

The shooting will take place in the outskirts of Karachi. Being a Six Sigma Plus and a Farooq Rind directorial, Pukaar is all set to go on air only on ARY Digital, soon. Stay tuned while we bring you more from camp Pukaar, for the love of Zahid Ahmed!Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago

Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

who is he

He's in ghairat atm
I watch that...which character does he play? is he new?
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

I watch that...which character does he play? is he new?

He's Kashif. ðŸ˜Š

I wonder is he the solo lead here!😕
He looks good 😆 But how is he as an actor ðŸ¤“
Kashif kaun yaar...i dont remember him
Hes so good looking but no idea about acting skills
zahid is the main lead with yumna
please add it in the title