Prithvi says YES to Preeta - Daily Episode Discussion / synopsis

Posted: 6 years ago
Prithvi comes to see Preeta
Read here
http://tellylove.com/tellyforumsupdates/kumkum-bhagya/prithvi-comes-to-see-preeta-for-marriage-daily-episode-discussion-and-synopsis/

Will Prithvi Agree to Marry Preeta .? 
What Do you guyz think..? Edited by Halley36 - 6 years ago
Prithvi is so perfect its stressing me out ðŸ˜†
I love how Karan is starting to get jealous tho, that was fun to watch. 
Originally posted by Payal25

Prithvi is so perfect its stressing me out ðŸ˜†
I love how Karan is starting to get jealous tho, that was fun to watch. 

Smart to hai yarr voh..!! ðŸ˜›
karan Ki watt lagegi ab...!
Does anybody else think that Prithvi is actually Sherlin's ex-husband? there's no way that he's that nice. It's just not possible in Indian TV Land. I'm not sure of his motive other than maybe getting Preeta away from Rishabh so that Rishabh will focus on Sherlin. I have a feeling that either Karan or Rishabh will find out the truth and the family won't believe him and then switch and shaadi or something to that effect if we follow the regular Indian Tv shows. If not, I still think that Prithvi is Sherline's Ex. Don't know where the story will go from there but I'm 99% sure that he is the ex. 
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Does anybody else think that Prithvi is actually Sherlin's ex-husband? there's no way that he's that nice. It's just not possible in Indian TV Land. I'm not sure of his motive other than maybe getting Preeta away from Rishabh so that Rishabh will focus on Sherlin. I have a feeling that either Karan or Rishabh will find out the truth and the family won't believe him and then switch and shaadi or something to that effect if we follow the regular Indian Tv shows. If not, I still think that Prithvi is Sherline's Ex. Don't know where the story will go from there but I'm 99% sure that he is the ex. 

Jo character ko starting me kuchh zyada hi Nice - Sanskaari dikhate hain , He/ She usually turns out to be negative / villian. He might be sherlin's Ex ...
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Totally echo your thoughts. He's not what he pretends to be. Moreover his sweetness was so unsettling with me. Also i see no difference of reaction in Preeta's expressions regarding him and Rishabh. He's preaching the same things like Rishabh. Though Rishabh is far more real than him. With the business connection, it is highly likely that he's Sherlyn's husband and he has some rivalry with Rishabh. Cause Sherlyn's husband's face is still kept under the hood although it's been 2-3 weeks since his introduction. 
Originally posted by Halley36

Jo character ko starting me kuchh zyada hi Nice - Sanskaari dikhate hain , He/ She usually turns out to be negative / villian. He might be sherlin's Ex ...

Exactly. Ekta showed the same thing in kasam tere pyaar ki on colors in it's initial episodes when the main girl tanuja's marriage was fixed to a guy called pawan. Even he was totally nice and perfect looking, and the scene played out so much like it is here where karan is jealous seeing how nice and perfect the guy is, Rishi was also annoyed at pawan being perfect, which is why even I'm skeptic about prithvi being good. He has a face of a villain too. 

What also makes this likely is that ekta has a really bad habit of copying and pasting tracks from her own shows. The pre-reincarnation track in kasam tere pyaar ki showed that the main lead's parents fixed their marriage alliance when they were kids, the boy's family then went abroad and became rich and only returned to india when both the kids were grown up to find out the female lead's parents were dead. The boy's family were tricked by the FL's evil aunt into getting the boy engaged to her own daughter by hiding the identity of the FL from the boy's family, whilst the evil aunt got the girl engaged to a boy, pawan, who at first seemed perfect, and the male lead, rishi, was jealous seeing how perfect he was, only to find out later that the boy, pawan is evil and marrying the FL with evil intentions, so when the ML tried to tell everybody, everyone thinks he is lying. This exact story, ekta had copied from her old show kis desh mein hai mera dil.

So you guys see that where ekta can copy a track so much from one of her other shows, she can copy and paste practically anything from her shows. So there is a high possibility that prithvi and his parents are evil and trapping preeta. 
Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by sammy17

Exactly. Ekta showed the same thing in kasam tere pyaar ki on colors in it's initial episodes when the main girl tanuja's marriage was fixed to a guy called pawan. Even he was totally nice and perfect looking, and the scene played out so much like it is here where karan is jealous seeing how nice and perfect the guy is, Rishi was also annoyed at pawan being perfect, which is why even I'm skeptic about prithvi being good. He has a face of a villain too. 

What also makes this likely is that ekta has a really bad habit of copying and pasting tracks from her own shows. The pre-reincarnation track in kasam tere pyaar ki showed that the main lead's parents fixed their marriage alliance when they were kids, the boy's family then went abroad and became rich and only returned to india when both the kids were grown up to find out the female lead's parents were dead. The boy's family were tricked by the FL's evil aunt into getting the boy engaged to her own daughter by hiding the identity of the FL from the boy's family, whilst the evil aunt got the girl engaged to a boy, pawan, who at first seemed perfect, and the male lead, rishi, was jealous seeing how perfect he was, only to find out later that the boy, pawan is evil and marrying the FL with evil intentions, so when the ML tried to tell everybody, everyone thinks he is lying. This exact story, ekta had copied from her old show kis desh mein hai mera dil.

So you guys see that where ekta can copy a track so much from one of her other shows, she can copy and paste practically anything from her shows. So there is a high possibility that prithvi and his parents are evil and trapping preeta. 

You know I actually thought the same thing!
I see a track where like Karan finds out and tries to tell Preeta but Preeta thinks that he's just making it up/jealous so she doesn't listen to him. Then 441612614656 episodes later the truth is out.
Glad to know I am not the only one who found I Prithvi's perfectness just as unsettling. The way they were trying to show how "good" he was was too much tbh. Instead of his greatness being reiterated every 5 seconds, he might as well just scream "I am perfect". It was getting on my nerves.

And yeah, either he's either too good for his own sake OR he's too good to be true and probably will turn out to be negative. Honestly, I wish he wasn't negative. Deepak already was and not everybody who is romantically inclined towards the leads needs to be a bad person. But Prithvi being negative seems the only way that Karan could end up marrying Preeta instead one way or the other.
I too feel Prithvi will be negative and in real will be ex of sherlyn...and now being jealous karan will be the first one to suspect him and he'll be the one who'll see him with sherlyn...and will try to tell preeta him being the ex-husband but preeta will think he's getting stoop so low to defame prithvi just out of his jealousy...but karan will be worried how his brother and preeta are trapped by sherlyn n her hubby and how will he prove it now