I just saw a promo for our show during SPA telecast

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys , 
I was so surprised hearing Neil and Avni's voice during SPA. Turns out , SP has started to promote NK again πŸ˜†

It was basically a gist of what happened last week - Avni proposing , Neil saying he is father of Juhi ka child and Avni saying in police station that she would save the child .. Additionally Avni says in the background that "Bina maa baap ke kaise jeena mujhse behtar koi nahi jaanta Neil , mein us bachi ko ek aur AVni banne nahi doongi "

I donno what to interpret from this promo  but then am happy starplus has started to promote Naamkarann again .. Hope it attracts some more viewers and helps the TRP πŸ˜Š

Edit : I came across the promo again and it says Family instead of Maa Baap .. in Avni ka background voice . Sorry for the mistake earlier ..
I donno if this dialogue is any better than Maa baap wala ..
Edited by firsttimehere - 6 years ago
Originally posted by firsttimehere

Hello guys , 
I was so surprised hearing Neil and Avni's voice during SPA. Turns out , SP has started to promote NK again πŸ˜†

It was basically a gist of what happened last week - Avni proposing , Neil saying he is father of Juhi ka child and Avni saying in police station that she would save the child .. Additionally Avni says in the background that "Bina maa baap ke kaise jeena mujhse behtar koi nahi jaanta Neil , mein us bachi ko ek aur AVni banne nahi doongi "

I donno what to interpret from this promo  but then am happy starplus has started to promote Naamkarann again .. Hope it attracts some more viewers and helps the TRP πŸ˜Š

@bold i donno what are cvs upto ...

i m scared of this track ...
acc to poonam juhi is positive ...so going by that i would love to see juhi being a single mother giving her kid a good education ..avneil can be like a support to them ...
Being a single mother is no shame ...
Kids always dont need a father s last name ...

i hope juhi is not shown dead in the process of saving neil ...bcz wenever something related to neil is shown juhi was always shown like protecting it ..be it that sindhoor scene or the dargah scenes ...

Since this week TRP is gud SITARA might taught chalo let's promote this show πŸ˜†
Fans are requesting for promo for a long time,.finally we got one but nothing to rejoice forπŸ˜•
The last promo we got was chuhi coming in btw Avneil ..now choohi ki bacchi btw Avneil πŸ˜΅
NK Has given some  best Avneil promo's in the beginning I miss thoseπŸ˜•
Atleast they could have given promo for new villain..I don't know how far this promo will attract trp audience..
Tfs..
If sp intend to keep Juhi in the episodes then they will have to use AvNeil in the promos to promote the showπŸ˜›
Hope AvNeil will ensure that the girl child will get her parents but it should not be AvNeil
Thanks for sharing...
As expected. ..knew it knew it knew it this were to happen.from the time kohinoor walked into our lives...avni will ger in her mode 'i will put my foot in my mouth'...watsoever
I really hate her random acts of kindness... she needs a reality check.😑
Im done with this most annoying track 
Why are they promoting Juhi!!A big question for me!
NK definitely needed promo... which they deserves... but this not which i like..

P. S. They can be given a promo with new villian... he seems 100 better than juhi and also good looking.
Okay, this promo is giving me splitting headache. I don't want any kid between avneil now.

Please spare me the horror. I know adoption is noble yada yada. But I'm seriouly in no mood to hear anything of that sort. Hell, I'm not prepared for a pillu of Avni right now, so considering this kid is out of question.

She may be saying that line for a completely diff reason, like someone in twitter wrote, it may be a line out of that letter. But still, no baby track please!!

And what a promo to give after so long. They could have shown something interesting of Avni-Neil-Vidyut.
I hope the trp aunties are not repelled by it like we are right now.
Bakwaas..!!!

Better they would have shown Vidyut's entry..

That would have garnered more viewers and TRP's..

But with this promo m sure another will come next of whats going to happen in goa..
Originally posted by docritu99

Bakwaas..!!!

Better they would have shown Vidyut's entry..

That would have garnered more viewers and TRP's..

But with this promo m sure another will come next of whats going to happen in goa..

If they had shown Karam's entry  in the promo that would have helped in  attracting those viewers who liked his work in other seriala
I don't think this promo would attract viewers.Atleast in the end of the promo,they should have given a hint that the kid is not Neil's. People who are not watching OLVs and who are not aware of the major twist, would feel like they are recreating preleap story and making Avni Neela maa part 2. They should reveal the twist through OLVs atleast this week because in the name of suspense, they are loosing viewers.Anyways, good that atleast SP thought of promoting our showEdited by -Medico- - 6 years ago