Naamkarann

My prediction about Juhi's secret

agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Something is telling me that Juhi had been cheating on Neil with Vidyut while they were in a relationship. She probably started falling for Vidyut (maybe because Vidyut was richer than Neil πŸ˜†) and she wanted to leave Neil. But Neil was unware of these things and he kept loving Juhi. Maybe it was Juhi and Vidyut's plan to show Neil that Juhi was dead so that they could run away. But later Juhi fell in trap of Vidyut and Ragini. I don't know if it's discussed in this forum yet. Seems like Vidyut is Ragini's son. And Juhi wanted to marry Vidyut but he was just using her for his own motive. Now she is just pretending to be a kind person to not come between Neil and Avni. But she is plotting a plan to get her child back and continue her life with Neil. If she told Neil that Vidyut was her child's father then Neil would definitely guess that she had been cheating on him and would never sympathize Juhi. So yeah, this could be the reason as far as I can predict. My prediction could be wrong, but if it happens, I'll be really happy. Coz I don't want Neil to sympathize Juhi and feel guilty for leaving her alone. Moreover, it doesn't go with Neil's character that he would make his gf pregnant before marriage. That's a total nonsense.  Edited by agneela - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: agneela

Something is telling me that Juhi had been cheating on Neil with Vidyut while they were in a relationship. She probably started falling for Vidyut (maybe because Vidyut was richer than Neil πŸ˜†) and she wanted to leave Neil. But Neil was unware of these things and he kept loving Juhi. Maybe it was Juhi and Vidyut's plan to show Neil that Juhi was dead so that they could run away. But later Juhi fell in trap of Vidyut and Durga. I don't know if it's discussed in this forum yet. Seems like Vidyut is Durga's son. And Juhi wanted to marry Vidyut but he was just using her for his own motive. Now she is just pretending to be a kind person to not come between Neil and Avni. But she is plotting a plan to get her child back and continue her life with Neil. If she told Neil that Vidyut was her child's father then Neil would definitely guess that she had been cheating on him and would never sympathize Juhi. So yeah, this could be the reason as far as I can predict. My prediction could be wrong, but if it happens, I'll be really happy. Coz I don't want Neil to sympathize Juhi and feel guilty for leaving her alone. Moreover, it doesn't go with Neil's character that he would make his gf pregnant before marriage. That's a total nonsense. 

Good theory.
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: agneela

Something is telling me that Juhi had been cheating on Neil with Vidyut while they were in a relationship. She probably started falling for Vidyut (maybe because Vidyut was richer than Neil πŸ˜†) and she wanted to leave Neil. But Neil was unware of these things and he kept loving Juhi. Maybe it was Juhi and Vidyut's plan to show Neil that Juhi was dead so that they could run away. But later Juhi fell in trap of Vidyut and Durga. I don't know if it's discussed in this forum yet. Seems like Vidyut is Durga's son. And Juhi wanted to marry Vidyut but he was just using her for his own motive. Now she is just pretending to be a kind person to not come between Neil and Avni. But she is plotting a plan to get her child back and continue her life with Neil. If she told Neil that Vidyut was her child's father then Neil would definitely guess that she had been cheating on him and would never sympathize Juhi. So yeah, this could be the reason as far as I can predict. My prediction could be wrong, but if it happens, I'll be really happy. Coz I don't want Neil to sympathize Juhi and feel guilty for leaving her alone. Moreover, it doesn't go with Neil's character that he would make his gf pregnant before marriage. That's a total nonsense. 

@bold high chances ...
i did feel the sameπŸ˜†
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Possible.
Something does tell me that Juhi's connection with RM or Vidyut/Guru Maa has been from before the time she met Neil.
Else, why would GM even try so hard to present Neil with her alleged dead body and stage an accident just to get her into RM?

Also, Durga is not the name of Vidyut's Mom. It is Ragini Pandit (Guru Maa) .. Though her constant phrase is ''Dugga Dugga'' πŸ˜†
agneela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi1711

Possible.

Something does tell me that Juhi's connection with RM or Vidyut/Guru Maa has been from before the time she met Neil.
Else, why would GM even try so hard to present Neil with her alleged dead body and stage an accident just to get her into RM?

Also, Durga is not the name of Vidyut's Mom. It is Ragini Pandit (Guru Maa) .. Though her constant phrase is ''Dugga Dugga'' πŸ˜†

Hahhaa edited. :v I forgot her name. And yeah that would be great if Juhi turns out to be a cheat. At least there won't be any possibility for her to stay in Neil's life any longer after her truth comes out. Otherwise she will keep putting Neil and Avni in trouble.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
At this point anything is possible. I feel maybe Vidyut had a thing for Juhi and was after her. He may have even forced himself on her and Juhi may have hidden this from Neil. But then the accident and the abduction and fake death. It's possible after this it came out she was pregnant. Vidyut suspected he may be the Father so let Juhi have the baby and after she had the baby they kept the kid as a weapon to control her. (But at the same time possible they kept the kid coz she is Vidyut's).

I feel Juhi is deluded and wants to think the kid is Neil's. She held on to Neil's memories even while in RM. So I don't think she cheated on Neil. But she definitely hid things from him. She most probably knew Vidyut before the accident. Even now she has not been totally honest with Neil and that part is clear.
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

At this point anything is possible. I feel maybe Vidyut had a thing for Juhi and was after her. He may have even forced himself on her and Juhi may have hidden this from Neil. But then the accident and the abduction and fake death. It's possible after this it came out she was pregnant. Vidyut suspected he may be the Father so let Juhi have the baby and after she had the baby they kept the kid as a weapon to control her. (But at the same time possible they kept the kid coz she is Vidyut's).

I feel Juhi is deluded and wants to think the kid is Neil's. She held on to Neil's memories even while in RM. So I don't think she cheated on Neil. But she definitely hid things from him. She most probably knew Vidyut before the accident. Even now she has not been totally honest with Neil and that part is clear.

If juhi is really in trauma and suffering from delusions so much that she went to the extent of committing suicide I wonder why is she begin kept in khanna house rather than in a counselling center with psychiatric help. Clearly if once she is capable of committing suicide surely another stimulus she would try again. BUT  neil and bebe got her again to khanna house. 
agneela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merav

If juhi is really in trauma and suffering from delusions so much that she went to the extent of committing suicide I wonder why is she begin kept in khanna house rather than in a counselling center with psychiatric help. Clearly if once she is capable of committing suicide surely another stimulus she would try again. BUT  neil and bebe got her again to khanna house. 

Yeah exactly. I don't know why Neil has to like be so kind and let everyone stay at his place. Like Rhea, Amol and now Juhi.