best drama of 2017?

Poll

?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I have seen many dramas but I have to say Yakeen ka Safar is by far the best drama of 2017, just amazing, I have no words to describe, Story, screenplay, direction,background score, acting, everything is perfection..Kudos to the entire team. Asfi and Zubi are pure ❤️ wonder how we are going to survive when it ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

I have seen many dramas but I have to say Yakeen ka Safar is by far the best drama of 2017, just amazing, I have no words to describe, Story, screenplay, direction,background score, acting, everything is perfection..Kudos to the entire team. Asfi and Zubi are pure ❤️ wonder how we are going to survive when it ends..

1000% agree with you
everything is perfect about yakeen ka safar
i thought yeh raha dil is my favorite but
after yakeen ka safar only few scene between assfi and zubia changed my mind
the chemistry story direction is tooo good <3 
after yakeen ka safar i dont feel to watch any other drama
sab pheekey par jaty hai yks ke agy
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .nilu.

definitely yaken ka safar

⭐️
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Yakeen Ka Safar 😳 Edited by .tiNNi. - 6 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kuch Na Kaho for obvious reasons ! 

P.S. You should have put the shows which are finished so that it could be fair. YKS is currently the Best show on air yes but I am waiting to see the ending. KNK was a complete package with perfect ending so yeah at the moment it's KNK ( and it always be I guess 😳 ☺️
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had to think between Yeh Raha Dil and Yakeen Ka Safar but yks always and forever! One of its kind, most beautiful show ever!❤️
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
There are many favorite serials for me. can't pick one. but I voted for O Rungreza. It is a fresh story, unpredictible, gr8 cast, and amazing performances by all. 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Kuch Na Kaho for obvious reasons ! 

P.S. You should have put the shows which are finished so that it could be fair. YKS is currently the Best show on air yes but I am waiting to see the ending. KNK was a complete package with perfect ending so yeah at the moment it's KNK ( and it always be I guess 😳 ☺️

yea
but YKS is going to have a beautifull ending
as we know the novel ending 
this drama is going to be great and to be remembered forever <3 

you got no idea kitna top par hai yeh

dhoom machi hui hai fb twtr insta har jaga,,real life me bi, aur koi bat hi nhi hoti 😆 every friend of mine around the world is watching ,,
😲 Episode 26 trending on no  4 on YT., alot and alot and alot of people cried this week  trp are far ahead  

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aatra..

I had to think between Yeh Raha Dil and Yakeen Ka Safar but yks always and forever! One of its kind, most beautiful show ever!❤️

same here 
yeh raha dil was and is still my favorite but yakeen ka safar is the top
nothing can beat yakeen ka safar <3 
nasha hai is drame me 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
yks was the best drama
😭