Rishabh & Shrishti or Sameer-Shrishti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
KDB has a confusing love triangles but the most confused one is this one.. Is Shrishti gonna end up with Rishabh or Sameer?
It's obvious that Sameer and Shrishti are gonna like like each other but then what's gonna make Rishabh step in?

Like are they planning to have a new girl for Rishabh or are they seriously planning to go the route of Sameer being negative or being killed and then Rish takes place?
Originally posted by JennyPenny

KDB has a confusing love triangles but the most confused one is this one.. Is Shrishti gonna end up with Rishabh or Sameer?
It's obvious that Sameer and Shrishti are gonna like like each other but then what's gonna make Rishabh step in?

Like are they planning to have a new girl for Rishabh or are they seriously planning to go the route of Sameer being negative or being killed and then Rish takes place?

One thing I could think of is, if Preeran marriage is final then only thing will be left is Rishab Shrishti because first of all Sameer might be parallel lead but he is nowhere to be shown in promotion. The scenario would be in future : Sameer and Shrishti will fall in love but maybe due some circumstances both will not marry and Sameer might disappear and RIshab will end up marrying her. Only thing clear is both sisters will marry to Luthras brother but with whom will remain question in long run specially the one you mentioned 
I want Sameer Shrishti.. I see absolutely no chemistry between Rishabh and Shrishti, they seem more like siblings so yeah I guess it's Sameer and Shrishti for me
Both are diff case preeta will marry karan for some serious issues i feel shristhi will do the same i feel hearbroken will be sammer rishabh hope both of them have a party together dil toh pagal hain πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I think it's gonna be RishTi. Yesterday's scene where Rishabh scolded Sameer and Srishti appeared on the scene indicates that. She also said 'Hi Handsome' which Sameer thought was meant for him but she clarifies (though she was kidding) that it's for Rishabh. Nothing in EK land happens without a reason. πŸ˜†

I hope it is RishTi. BTW, what about that story you started on RishTi+Sameer? Would love to read more. 😳
I personally prefer Sameer and Shrishti. Since they give me Purab and Bulbul vibes...especially in their earlier scenes. Plus the only person Sameer stands up to is Shrishti wheareas he accepts the rudeness quietly from Kareena and Rishabh. I think she'll 
But i think they will make Rishabh and Shrishti endgame

Originally posted by anishapoudel

Both are diff case preeta will marry karan for some serious issues i feel shristhi will do the same i feel hearbroken will be sammer rishabh hope both of them have a party together dil toh pagal hainπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Imagining them singing rehne do chodo bhi jane do yar... hum na karenge pyar... πŸ˜†
Samar & shrishti!!
Rishbh akela hi achcha haiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by obsessedbyKB

Imagining them singing rehne do chodo bhi jane do yar... hum na karenge pyar... πŸ˜†
yeh duniya kisi kam ke nhi lol πŸ˜†