An episode to make you smile

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't help it, my hands itch to write today!!! 
I am still smiling like an idiot. 
First scene, so much warmth in that ishwari-sona scene... Literally gives you festive vibes already. Like you are right there with them. Really shows how long this relation has come. And you got to give it to ishwari, for trying to understand all this at her age! 
Then, I don't know why but as soon as flashbacks come I have a wide smile. I don't know why. Maybe because we get into glimpses of her past life, or because we see how much actually dev means to her despite her being less expressive as people claim, or maybe just because I feel happy (yes for a fictional character!) for her to have her dev with her. 
Today was no exception. As soon as I saw, sona lost into her past.. And missing her moments with dev... I knew something good would come. And it did! 
Yes. Mrs sonakshi dixit walked into a room beautifully decorated with flowers and candles... And a Mr dixit ready to celebrate romantic day with his wife. 
And try as she may, with all excuses she couldn't escape this time. Mr dixit just won't let go. And uff that eye lock.
I know many people would again complain that they don't act like adults, or couple etc. And probably because sex (and I mean not just the act but the idea), sells... More than love or intimacy. 
But who needs that when you have such passion in an eyelock?? I always believe a picture of couple, an eyelock or brush or touch of hands are much more expressive and passionate! So I was delighted! But of course you never get enough of the two! And with the blush at the end... I am pretty sure what happened! 
Coming to the actual story. It may seem he has gone bonkers. In fact I thought so too. But then realised that someone has to take a step right? Just like dev said. And these are very real. Just making kids carry all books don't mean they learn more. And showing practically, through the pictures or letting them discuss etc does go a long way. Then the habit of mugging doesnt arise in the first place no? And the children can write down as they think will help them to remember and for that a copy is enough. I can't possibly tell how happy and proud I am of this man. But yes I do believe his way of doing it is again a little questionable. But let's see how they figure. 
For now, very excited for their Diwali celebrations!
Yes today's episode was really good! 
Could have been an amazing episode but ruined by use of body doubles in the Dev-Sona scene. Not for one second were they in the same frame an Erica's body double was easily recognizable and Shahir's body double only shows his one hand throughout the episode. Everyone knows that Sahir has other commitments but shooting all his scenes solo separately is ruining the experience.
yes absolutely loved it to bits..No doubt indeed I am liking what they r trying to put across and dev isnt some rebellion He has some valid points and trying to change them..I wish school management understands him and think about what he wants to say..wonderful

Wont talk about BDs already alot has been talked and bashed and what not ..I liked the scn it was so well written and sweet I ignored BD thing because I value the "feel" of it as I was seeing their faces and perfect expressions along with storyline more then cribbing and complaining about 1 romantic scene uff

Oh it was amazing in every sense. <3
Missed Shubh though. 
Originally posted by crazyaboutmanan

Could have been an amazing episode but ruined by use of body doubles in the Dev-Sona scene. Not for one second were they in the same frame an Erica's body double was easily recognizable and Shahir's body double only shows his one hand throughout the episode. Everyone knows that Sahir has other commitments but shooting all his scenes solo separately is ruining the experience.
Bt it was not thei fault na. Shaheer couldn't stretch delay for his commitments and Erica was ill. So they couldn't shoot together. N even with BD they managed it well. 
Originally posted by cscs

Bt it was not thei fault na. Shaheer couldn't stretch delay for his commitments and Erica was ill. So they couldn't shoot together. N even with BD they managed it well. 
No I am not blaming anyone. Just saying the scenes would have been perfect had both been available to shoot together.