Karan Johar: When Yash Johar and Roohi Johar wr born,msgd KAJOL first

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

After months of a cold war, the two patched up after Karan's kids Yash and Roohi Johar were born. Recently, Karan attended Neha Dhupia's audio chat show wherein he admitted that he regrets going public about Kajol and his relationship. He also revealed that Kajol was the first person that he texted after his babies were born. 

Talking about it, he said, "So honestly, what happened was that when the babies were born, which no one knows, I sent the message to Kajol first. I sent her a message saying that you don't have to reply to this message but I really don't want you to be seeing these babies in a newspaper or online. I want you to see what they look like and you don't need to reply but I woke up with a dream and I woke up with a heavy heart and I just felt the need to send you the images of my children and I sent them to her. And she replied instantly saying they look gorgeous and I hope they give you all the love that my children have given me. And that was it."

He went on to add, "I do feel that I did speak about many, many things and I said many, many things but now when I look back I'm going to say that whatever may have transpired, and everything that I said about our relationship, a lot of it I think that perhaps I reacted on impulse and put it out there and now when I look back, I'm like, maybe it was something that I should have kept to myself. I think there are certain relationships are so sacred that when you hurt from them or you hold on to that pain, you keep a lot of those feelings to yourself and leave it to one on one discussions. I've probably made the mistake of going public and that is something that is out there, it's archived and I can never take that away, and those feelings are what I did feel but maybe it should have been one on one. But having said that, the relationship is too strong in the past for me and for her not to have a 2.0 version of it."

Well. Good to see that he didn't let his ego get in the way for once.
yes , actually surprised to see him behave sensibly for once, and publicly accept the fact that the way he maligned kajol's img in public,was uncalled for... and happy fr him...maybe fatherhood taught him to care more...
Good to see KJo behave in a mature manner.
It was to be expected that he'd repent about what he said. Now he's the only one looking like a fool.
Aww ppl who defended kjo must be embarrassed now.
He is a touchy guy for sure.
aaa aa aa aaa aaa... kabhi khushi.. kabhi ghaammm

I just needed an excuse :p

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wn3RHVpfxE[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by commotion1

Aww ppl who defended kjo must be embarrassed now.
He is a touchy guy for sure.

LOL and people were VEHEMENTLY defending KJo with all sorts of theories. 😆 I am glad Kajol held her peace and can out the winner in the end.