tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, that was one satisfying slap we saw today! Also a feel good collar grab! Pity she didn't choke some sense into Babbus stooge.
 And a greater pity that Babbu didn't get to say his piece.  That way at least nimki would have seen his real face and not the romantic persona she imagines him to be.  
But never mind,  today both Babbu and his stooge got whats been coming to them for a very long time.  

A few more pointed lessons,  and they just might learn to be decent human beings,  and Nimki &co are just the right people to do the teaching. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimkis fantasy for baboo is plain irritating
And I am tired of FL marrying bad boy and bad family and teach them🤢

Finally the time has come to say bye to the show
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nimki is not able to judge at least from good to bad what Mukhiya will she turn for her village.
Nimki fantasizing about Babbu being the good guy and her well wisher is only time to say bye to this show as it is too much showing the same in every show the female lead marries someone who's not in love with her then slowly he starts knowing her after lots of torturing simultaneously she needs to tame his family as they don't like her etc...
Enough is enough better bid goodbye and start watching something new.
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nimki is not able to judge at least from good to bad what Mukhiya will she turn for her village.
Nimki fantasizing about Babbu being the good guy and her well wisher is only time to say bye to this show as it is too much showing the same in every show the female lead marries someone who's not in love with her then slowly he starts knowing her after lots of torturing simultaneously she needs to tame his family as they don't like her etc...
Enough is enough better bid goodbye and start watching something new.

Exactly
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Babbu was right there watching in his jeep, how is Nimki not seeing hes a goon allowing his friend to rough up her father. She even dismissed how his mother treated her badly at the hospital. Sometimes I prefer Mauha over Nimki in such situations. Seems like Nimki will allow this crap to carry on with her rose tinted glasses. Rambachan needs to burst Nimki's bubble. I like how Abhi allows a bit of bakwas from Nimki before finally shutting her down when it came to registering as a candidate. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Babbu was right there watching in his jeep, how is Nimki not seeing hes a goon allowing his friend to rough up her father. She even dismissed how his mother treated her badly at the hospital. Sometimes I prefer Mauha over Nimki in such situations. Seems like Nimki will allow this crap to carry on with her rose tinted glasses. Rambachan needs to burst Nimki's bubble. I like how Abhi allows a bit of bakwas from Nimki before finally shutting her down when it came to registering as a candidate. 

Compared to nimki , Mahua is a down to earth girl she lives in real life whereas nimki lives in a surreal world ...
Nimki leaving in the same village is not aware of Babbu and his character...what a person he's...

@BOLD Very well said.
Nimki is irresponsible only because Rambachan agrees to all her demands.
Well Nimki needs to watch some few Hindi films more to differentiate between hero and villain so that she recognise Babbu.