Enters Ananth Singh Baghel!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
And boy what an entry! I must say I really liked the way he entered. But to let go off all those goondas because they apparently "realised their mistake"  How so bright! πŸ˜‘

But he was right in suggesting Vijay to surrender though. Am really not sure how Vijay is gonna come out  of this mess. Just when he had begun to get support of people, his image has now been tarnished in a way it will be not so easy to get back faith of people in him. 

Mandira seemed to have lost it. What was she blabbering away πŸ˜² Not sure what impact was that mother-daughter scene supposed to have πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

A special applause to the scene when those fire lit wood are thrown inside Naandhaari house and the family members are shown trying to escape. Must have been a difficult scene to shoot that one but the team did a commendable job there! πŸ‘

Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago
Yay varun's entry as ananth was awesome.mandira said to her thatt she gave her life because they locked her in her room and didn't allow her to helping Vijay and his family.
She blackmailing her mother

Varoon is really cute looking and a good actors too ! πŸ˜ƒ That's a relief for me . I like the friendship between him and Vijay . Their antakshari in jail was hilarious ! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by VasusenaRadheya

Varoon is really cute looking and a good actors too ! πŸ˜ƒ That's a relief for me . I like the friendship between him and Vijay . Their antakshari in jail was hilarious ! πŸ˜†

Actually at first I thought that Ananth's niceness isn't genuine and maybe he has an agenda of his own for helping Vijay. But now I think that maybe he really is a genuinely nice guy :) 

Originally posted by worldofwinds

Actually at first I thought that Ananth's niceness isn't genuine and maybe he has an agenda of his own for helping Vijay. But now I think that maybe he really is a genuinely nice guy :) 

He could be a genuinely nice guy and yet have an ulterior motive ! He may want power, but don't want to misuse it .😳
Originally posted by worldofwinds

I think the CM will use Mandira to create a rift between Vijay and Ananth. BTW I am loving the CM character. A credible negative character in an Indian show. 
Originally posted by Pollyanna

I think the CM will use Mandira to create a rift between Vijay and Ananth. BTW I am loving the CM character. A credible negative character in an Indian show. 

I like CM and Pankaj both as antagonists, though I feel the CM goes slightly OTT at times but yes he's one interesting character, quite a projection of what some of the politicians are like. I loved his two cents on Raja, Praja and Prajatantra πŸ˜†

Even Ms. Baghel is so badass, I liked her entry too πŸ˜› 
I liked Ms Bhagel too. Badass she isπŸ˜†. And the look on Vijays face when she was talking was priceless. Hope the series picks up pace now, has been lagging a bit