Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga Of ADNi Chapter 1 to 15 - Page 87

Posted: 4 years ago

He had said after her birth, he will stay at home for 2 months..... so today is Sifat's second month birthday!

I am also looking forward to few new pics shared by Barmeen. 

The three of them will look so cute!โ˜บ๏ธ

IPK3 Untold Saga- Trials Of Fire!!! 

Season 1 Book 1

Scroll down for all 50 chapters link

Storyline to justify Barun's choice for the show

Pics to commemorate Barun's talent and give a live show feel.

Hindi Dialogues to reminisce Barun's dialogue delivery 

English Translations for Sweet Barun's global fans who must not miss the story pleasure.

Songs fitting for the episode and the youtube version to enjoy the song in real

Season 1

Index with links

Epi 71 Adni Suhaagraat Wedding Night with Barun Dialogues N translation

Epi 71 After Break! Was Undressing ever so beautiful? Chapter1 page2 with English Translation

Epi 72 Marriage Consummation leads to Advay's redemption Chapter2 with English Translation 

Epi 73 Shower Scene Morning Romance Family Banter Chapter 3 with English translation

Epi 74 Happy BF time brings tears Advay connects heart of Chandni Chapter 4 with English translation

Epi 74 After Break! Sasha Redemption Advay opens his heart out Chapter 4 Page 2 with English translation

Epi 75 Chandni's Redemption Advay's flirting AdVeer Bromance Chapter 5 with English translation

Epi 75 After Break! Chandni again with Options ABC Advay gets attack again Chapter 5 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 76 Advay's attack Chandni's care again Karava Chauth ADNI REMARRIAGE Chapter 6 with English translations

Epi 77 Advay-Pooja BroSis Pair! Husband dresses up Wife Advay's fast Chapter 7 with English translations

Epi 78 The Morning After! The revenge is incomplete Chandni Stepping into new World Chapter 8 with English translations

Epi 78 After Break! Chandni PTSD Attack Advay The saviour Husband takes wife Shopping Chapter 8 Page 2 With English Translations

Epi 79 Conquering Phobias Veer's Pain Advay's pain Flirting romance of Adni Chapter 9 with English translations

Epi 80 Diwali Bumper Episode Chirkut Reminiscence A new War with opposing views Chapter 10 with English translations

Epi 80 After Break! Diwali Festivities but Chandni's PTSD Finally Diwali Lovemaking celebration. Chapter 10 pg 2 with English translations

Epi 81 Diwali Continues A new dimension to Lovemaking The true meaning of Laxmipooja Chapter 11 with English translations

Epi 81 After Break! Diwali The true meaning of Laxmi pooja A Night Promised Chapter 11 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 82 The Lover's wrath A child's pain A heartrendering Repentance Chapter 12 with English translations

Epi 82 After Break! Redemption throu' love Flirting Banter, His fantasies His despair Chapter 12 Page 2 with English translations

Epi 83 Barun Celebration Special Maha episode Not an FF chapter Rather a VM Chapter13 with English translations

Epi 83 After Break! Barun Celebration Special IPK3 ending reminiscence Tribute to team Chapter13 Page 2 with english translations

Epi 83 After Break2! Barun Celebration Special An Ode to Barun's talent Chapter 13 Page 3 with English translations

Epi 84 The homecoming A lover's grievance Happy Make Up Sex Chapter14

Epi 84 After Break!Whispers of the past Memories, Smokes and scars True meaning of Ganesha Veer emerges winner Chapter 14 Page 2

Epi 85 Advay retaliates against pressure Pooja's Bhaidooj Chandni's Govardhan Pooja True meaning of religion and faith. Chapter 15

Epi 85 After break! Scientology In Ancient Indian Culture Test Your Love And then make love Chapter 15 page 2

Epi 86 A beautiful Morning A Lover's Gift The Trauma Need for a new revenge Chapter 16 with English translations

Epi 87 The couple Dynamics Men From Mars Women From Venus A Baby Dream The Baby dilemma Chapter17

Epi 88 A Wife's Regret Advay's True Redemption The Meaning of Loving Someone Chapter 18

Epi 89 Chandni's Baby Expectation Advay's Baby Dilemma His Own Demons In Allahabad Chapter 19 with English Translation 

Epi 90 An Unfulfilled Dream Makes Love Go Wrong, It's a crime The trials of love Chapter 20 in English

Epi 91 Life is Harsh and Love is Complex. Advay's Pain Chapter 21 in English

Epi 92 Advay leaves home and goes to Allahabad Naani worries Chapter 22 With English translations

Epi 93 Chandni realises her mistake and repents. Will history repeat itself? Chapter 23

Epi 94 Chandni's words Push Advay to a dilemma but while AdNi love is in storm, a new Saga is blooming in some garden. Chapter 24

Epi 95 Advay's dilemma with Meghna's baby; PP is back but Advay has doubts on his integrity. Chapter 25

Epi 96 Love stories are never easy; be it Veer Shikha, be it Advay-Chandni. Advay reinstates his father's legacy Chapter 26

Epi 97 Advay's True Revenge Kick Started. Love so potent that it becomes toxic. Chapter 27

Epi 98 The loving hearts call out to each other and the soulmates dash to each other. Revenge drama materialising. Tension between Shikha-Chandni Chapter 28

Epi 99 The lovers miss each others. Will they meet or will there be another mishap in their journey. Chapter 29

Epi 100 The beautiful Century of IPKKND3 . Enjoy the beautiful lover's experience Chapter 30

Epi 101 After emotional upheaval happy frolicking and flirting between Advay Chandni. Nightcap meal of Noodles was never better! Chapter 31

Epi 102 Just Dream or a premonition for Chandni Aadi's insecurity Family gets pulled in vortex Chapter 32

Epi 103 Devar Bhabhi join hands Advay gets angry The Konch blown The battle starts Yada Yada Hi Chapter 33

Epi 104 Advay's intelligent Business Mngmt strategy in Village development PP Meghna love story struggles Chapter 34

Epi 105 Adi's Sansani, Household returning to normal, Revenge battle proceeds in background Chandni visits Siddhi Vinayak Chapter 35

Epi 106 Chandni's heart-rendering prayer asks for Gauri's penance Wife lost Husband rushes. what amkes Advay happy Chapter 36

Epi 107 A woman's insecurity and a man's frustration Super Conflict and garama garam (hot spicy) exchange between lovers Chapter 37

Epi 108 A New Revenge planned A new entry expected Shower lovescene again Chapter 38

Epi 109 A Song returns Love returns Happiness returns Bromance moves to next level Chapter 39

Epi 110 Advay's office day Shikha rebels Chandni in her wifey mou but worried for Advay Chapter 40

Epi 111 How angry can your love get? Bromance discussion of each other's love interest Chapter 41

Epi 112 Chandni forced with security Love Banter between Adni! How can anybody not love this pair Chapter 42

Epi 113 Barter exchange between husband n wife Advay's new look Shikha's new tension breeds Chapter 43

Epi 114 Advay's health in risk AdNi turmoil brings tears to eyes A perspective of life and death Chapter 44

Epi 115 Love that stays on through multiple births PP Meghna new Love story ADNI I am with you Always Chapter 45

Epi 116 The REVENGE COMES TRUE Gangaram the first culprit punished Chapter 46

Epi 117 Advay's inner sanctum challenged by Chandni. Just be with me! Always! Chapter 47

Epi 118 Aadi's sansani Chandni Jhoothi hai She's liar Happy Banter Veer takes up Revenge Battle leadership Chapter 48

Epi 119 Advay's best Gift To Chandni "Shall We Dance?" Gangaram committed Suicide Chapter 49

Epi 120 Honeymoon Special Mahaepisode filled with Love as the season changes Chapter 50

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

smiley37Spoof I just couldn't resist!๐Ÿคฃ

Chandni sees the pamphlet of MrsIndiaUniverse 2019  

Screams loud.

All edits credit to original uploader rowdy professor

Related image 

"AAAAAAhhhhhhh!.......... This cannot be happening! Uff Yeh Ladka!.......he is going to Mauritius...without me?!!!" Her eyes became large........ anger, frustration all combined.

"And taking that Besharmi ki Bori, Tuchchhi Chhichori with him....... And how he had said to me? 

Image result for Advay chandni GIF

"it's not for me to tell, it's for you to understand. There just cannot be anyone else ever...for me or for you!   "

Link: Chandni asks the audience, you guys remember?

"Tauba meri Tauba!" Holding her ears, "Never in life again will I believe a word from him."

"Kya bol rahi ho?" (What're you saying?)

"Badbada rahi hoon!......" With a deep sigh, " aur kya kar sakati hoon?" (Muttering...... what else can I do?"

"Ok! Let me think! What else can she do? "

Image result for IPKKND 3  murga bano GIF

She can give me "meri jindagi ki sabse khubsoorat raat" (My life's most beautiful night)

"All men are same! They want just one thing all the time, smiley29Sssssss......sleepEX!"

"come on......you can't even say the word sex"

"Abhi bola maine!......And as such what's the use if you behave like this after umpteenth beautiful nights?"

queue dard hai itna tere ishq mein gif

"Apno pe sitam gairo pe karam 

E jaane wafa Yeh Julm na kar

Rehane de abhi thoda sa bharam

E jaane wafa Yeh Julm na kar

(Tyranny on your own and favour for rivals, don't do this injustice, my beloved....... let me be in my dream with my belief.....don't do this injustice, my beloved)

"Now, what injustice have I done?? I apologised to her, took her for a play she loved, took her out for dinner, gifted her Europe honeymoon, gave her uncountable climaxes.......now where is injustice in that???"

Image result for IPKKND3 Chandni  badbada rahi hoon GIF

Chandni gets angry at his innocent, "I don't understand anything" expression and pounces on him.

"These two eyes of yours, where all they roam, what they lust after......I know everything!"

"I am no less than anybody else! 

I am Mrs. Chandni Advay Singh Raizada, what do you think?"

Image result for Advay chandni holds her ears GIF

"You and that Besharmi ki Bori, Tuchchhi Chhichori Sasha..... both you in Mauritius will be ...... (Makes the action, cut throat!)

Image result for Advay chandni GIF

"What rubbish are you talking? She has tied rakhi to me... called me, "Bhaiyya mere"....."

"Raakhi she tied only after I blackmailed her. .........usse to maine dekhate hi apni Nanand maan liya tha!

"Toh ab kya tum before time Diwali and bhaidooj Mauritius mein mana rahe ho?"

(You celebrating before time Diwali Bhaidooj in Mauritius?")

oh! He still doesn't get it?

"You don't have faith in me after confessing everything, right?...... Come on, you pack your bags!..... you'll come with me!"

Image result for Chandni badbad GIF

"Koi Jaroorat nahi! No need! I don't have invitation...... 

Tu jaha jahan chalega , mera saaya saath hoga! ........

remember I am everywhere around you, watching you is my soul as your shadow! 

I'll blow you both off, the way I blow a lock.......don't forget!"

Image result for IPKKND3  GIF

Advay is in happy mood, uss ke dil mein jilebiyaan

"Ok tumhe nahi aana? Pasand nahi? Theek hai mein usse le jaata hoon.... voh...Voh Apni.......Bachhu ki mummi!"

(you don't wanna come? don't like? Ok, I'll take along... that.....the one of ours......Bachhu ki Mummy )

"Koun Bacchhu, koun mummi?"

"Sifat Bachchu, uski Mummy"

"Haan theek hai , jo bhi hain.!..." 

Chandni lost in wondering who is Sifat?  God's Praise? He's taking God's Glory with him? And who can be the mother of Sifat, God's glory...... what is he talking about, 

"Uff yeh ladka, kya bol rahe ho? Aise pati ka Hum kare toh kya karein?"

The next morning, 

Chandni still wondering who's Sifat and Uss ki Mummy? Do I know them?

ASR all set with THMS "his Sunday" favourite bearded look  and his shrewd planning

"So you understand, guys? Reel Biwi ko kaise Chuna lagaate hai?? 

Uske paas dil hai toh Mere paas Dimaag hai !

I am the shrewd ASR!๐Ÿ˜‰"

Mr Advay Singh Raizada + Wink

"Here in India, Chandni will alone light up Diwali Kandil lanterns, and I'll destroy all her hopes"

I will be doing "Eiash with Pash" in Mauritius Balle Balle! 

Maaf karo, Diwali mein meri Holi Hai! 

Holi In Diwali for me....Balle Balle !

Image result for IPKKND 3  murga bano GIF

Iss pyaar-e-spoof Ko Kya Naam Doon?smiley37

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sonya317

Of course at home, what work. Until the year will celebrate every month.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Some happy memories Barun and Pash will share with Sifat someday! It's fun to share with kids what Mumma-Dad were like before the kids were born. Known from experience ๐Ÿ˜‰

And Barun Pashmeen smiley27moments always give us happiness.๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Some happy memories Barun and Pash will share with Sifat someday! It's fun to share with kids what Mumma-Dad were like before the kids were born. Known from experience ๐Ÿ˜‰

And Barun Pashmeen smiley27moments always give us happiness.๐Ÿค—

New member getting accustomed to the wild gang๐Ÿ˜†

Image result for barun sobti with his daughter

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

New member getting accustomed to the wild gang๐Ÿ˜†

Image result for barun sobti with his daughter

Time flies!.......With speed faster than light when concerned with your babies๐Ÿ˜†. ...... Barun must be experiencing this while Sifat grows to a toddler state

Remembering the beauty...... yeh lamha!

Love happens

Friendships blossom

....... but what to do

Life has seasons

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

Shivani soo cute.(Page 16)

Barun medley - Barundley......post any song as you like(Page 6)