Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The banter between the siblings was lovely to read, specially their own words and actions from chldhood ...
Paresh has come back visiting ...and that too thanks to Chirag pitching in with Trisha's whereabouts !! A new spoke to the already complicated wheel...

With introducing himself as Trisha's husband, Ashvin is laying claim to the sister, and with it being common knowledge how the marriage transpired, I eagerly await Paresh's reaction.
Or will he be so awestruck by the wealth and the plush house that he will remain dumbstruck and silent ??!!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Surprise visitor, surprising how he gathered the information to reach her too.
How did the marriage get such attention and publicity?
Is it the hurt ego of Jaydev? Is it the surprise visitors at the Ullal home and the bidai?

I'm sure Ashvin loves repeating  Trisha's husband to the folks from Ullal. Waiting for him to introduce Trisha as MY WIFE to folks in Bangalore and Delhi. That will silence dadu and Chirag and others who think its a whim.

Such a warm update to brighten u our Sunday. Thank you Nisha.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
favorites..

She didnt "know" him that well yet, otherwise she could have told how overzealous he had suddenly become.
He washed up and appeared to help her out, laying the table, getting beverages out.
In the morning she recalled him not even getting up to get himself a fork at breakfast and "Trish fork" "Trish forkk" "Trish" she heard him beg three times as she passed by
Mandira was not amused they were flirting like that when her daughter had taken off for Bidadi without telling anyone.

He followed her to their bedroom when she went to wash up

"Did you know he was coming?" he asked carefully without making eye contact

"No... he hasnt come to India in a very long time... I asked him, he said he was doing two jobs and trying to pay off his student loan and how difficult London was" she said splashing water on her face

The mosquito bite scars more pronounced

"He asked me about bangalore's bad mosquitoes" she stared at her reflection

"you dont like Bangalore?" he asked leaning on the door jamb

"I like it.." she became a bit self conscious "But Ullal has Aanu no" she said lowering her gaze

He reached and thumbed her scars...

"You should put something on it"

She nodded  "And not sleep in balcony?"

He nodded smiling... "that too"

"u came early?"

"I am almost unemployed remember? I had a phone meeting with Dadu and he said it was OK for me to leave at 2 ish to go hunt for jobs"

"Are you going to go?"

"I meant virtually" he grinned
She didnt get it

"On the web Trish" he explained

She nodded "Oh net?" she nodded

"yes net" he nodded

He approached her purposefully

"ashwinnn" she warned stepping back

He reached anyway, grabbing her by the waist... " I like this blouse" he nodded, noticing the inexpensive nude chiffon turn transparent exposing the cinnomony dusky skin underneath

"Very sensuous"

"Ashwinnn... Paresh is taking a bath"

He flattened his palm on her shoulder and slid down slowly watching her expression, the friction between the fabric and her skin, she felt a glorious tingling in her curves, the formerly smooth fabric now hanging from two prominent peaks
He weighed her in his palm as she shuddered and hit the wall on the back  "Good fit" he whispered huskily, he was gratified at his own discovery of her size, his thumb heading towards the pinnacle, she let the groan escape in an almost shriek

His eyes smoldered but his expression was of smug satisfaction.

"Kiss is OK Ashwinnn... not thisss" she pleaded a gasp escaping as she felt his his palm massage the underside of her curve

"Good to know Trish" he broke into a laugh, bending down and claiming her lips, his palm continuing to cup her, that recklessly unqiue taste of him allowed her to indulge in her own forbidden fantasies of him, the pure unfrettered sensation of being touched intimately.

When he pulled away a few minutes later, his hair was tousled and and face flushed, she had linked her arms around his waist, she was dragged along a few inches

"Looks like he is out of the shower" he mumbled, unwrapping himself from her arms, and reaching for his glasses which she now held

He went out first

"Has she cooked for you?" Paresh joked

"I think so" Ashvin was amused

"We will say in Konkani "If u want to do something brave eat Trishu's food" Paresh cracked himself up

"that means I will add red pepper to you food OK" Trisha was miffed

"My mother will always want to teach her" Paresh informed

"she didnt want to learn?"

"No cooking Aamma only chopping"  "Not this... that" he mimicked her in a silly voice shaking his head

"She liked one thing over another huh?" Ashvin joined in looking at her face with a serious expression "Shocking!!"

"I can give you palak ambat with red pepper also OK?" Trisha tried to defend her herself as she knew exactly what he implied

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh its a Super Sunday 😃  !! Two updates lined up in a row and the prospects of a third look definitely high 😃
Paresh is staying with them ? That's a bit strange considering he knows nothing of the Narangs and with the background of the marriage being common knowledge to all...including the Ullal public

Ashvin is serving his notice period and plans to look out for a job. Dadu Narang is missing the last two updates. Wonder what he is cooking up his sleeve now. One thing is crystal clear...he has met his match in his grandson and the game he is playing is being served in trumps to him by his favourite 😆

Am re-reading ID and having such a super time. What a character Nisha has created in Suvi 😳😳
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow 
One more ❤️
Thank you Nisha.
moonwearer thumbnail
Wow..the development awaited THEIR ROOM...he is clamouring for her attention and I'm sure he is having his way in wooing her. The handsome  affluent man that had fallen for her tries his best to be the attentive husband. He seems relaxed and content.
Thank you Nisha.
SushSathisha thumbnail
NIdh are we getting one more pleaseee
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Thank you Nisha for the double treat
It was such a warm update
Trisha's brother visits and it was a surprise and for Ashwin too
Gosh he is so insecure don't know why??
moonwearer thumbnail
The sisters in law have built bridges, have ganged up and stand up for each other a beautiful bond is building there. Now it's time for the brothers in law to bond. To find ways to tease and trouble Trish. Ashvin is craving for lone time with his girl and his life is getting more crowded at present.
A visitor from her side in her new home seems lovely.
Aanu would have found it tough. Paresh is surprised at whom his sister married but the effect the couple have on each other would not go unnoticed.
Since there is a mention he noted the man wore a pink shirt but shoes with no socks, brought a smile.
What an insight.
Errantnomad thumbnail

"I dont know what I would have done Trishu. Us guys talk about how girls in india only want rich dudes" he sighed

She cringed

"i didnt marry him for the money"

"Ha" Paresh scoffed

She did marry him for money and yet did not. Paresh showed her the mirror sort of but even mirrors at times are only foggy at best. One needs to wipe the slate clean to see what you want to see . One cannot justify or explain enough.

Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago