A couple who laughts together stays together

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Preeran❤️❤️❤️

They are so made for each other! The dialogue that sealed for me is when Karan said" Maine aaj tak itni paagappanti nahi ki" and Preeta replied while laughing" Maine aaj tak kabhi itna risk nahi uthaya". Both bring out the craziness in each other and the best thing is that they can laugh freely and have fun together! Humor is very important in a relationship and though Preeta and Karan fight like cats and dogs, they also laugh madly with each other! Preeta makes Karan paagal while Karan leads Preeta taking more risks which is exactly what Preeta needs! Preeta is Ms. Mental in the cutest sense, her true self is not the docile, sweet persona but much more than that and it's only evident when she is with Karan. Karan is so attracted to Preeta now, it's so blatantly obvious and I love how the CV's have build up the chemistry between the pair.  I know there are going to be twists in the show especially regarding Rishab and Preeta but I would love to see Rishab with another girl, not Preeta because PreeRan are so obviously end game. I don't know how RishTi would work but Ekta has a history of breaking up secondary couples and mix matching them with other members and they usually do work well though Samishti is too cute now. But Rishab and Preeta will not work and it's not because they are too boring or too perfect but because they have nothing but respect in their relationship. Preeta ardently respects Rishab and she appreciates his goodness but I don't see any friendship between them because they don't even laugh together! Rishab is smitten with Preeta and I am surprised that he is not even making efforts to win her heart, his passivity will be his unbecoming. I think and I know many Rishta lovers and Rishab lovers will  hate me for this  but Rishab changing after Preeran happens will be the highlight of the show. Because no Ekta show is without drama and Kundali Bhagya won't even make good TRP's if there are not daily doses of it so if they keep Rishab the same, what role will he play? There is a reason why there is a love triangle, like Tanu is the villain and the third angle of Pragya and Abhi and this is so trademark Ekta, she has that in almost every show but I guess it works because her shows usually do the best. I don't see Karan going the negative route, instead I think Preeta's misconceptions about his character will be cleared up. Preeta always declares confidently that she will never love Karan, that he is not even to her standard and she always praise Rishab and this will all keep crashing on because she will be with Karan, some way or the other and then later on she will accept her love for him.
Posted: 6 years ago
Totally agree, what Karan Preeta have is the true unreasonable unintentional love! What Preeta feels for Rishab is sheer respect, and even though he is perfect for her in every way, she doesn't feel that spark for him. I wish they'd shown she felt something for Karan before Karan started to fall for her. But hey ho, I'm not complaining either way! As long as they both end up together and we get a lot of their scenes cause they're a dream to watch!