SplashDesigns||Tutorials||Q&A

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
RES >> I still need time to edit thisLOL but you can start posting questions here and I hope that I will be able to answer themLOLTongueEdited by dmegha - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago
I have messed around a lot with GIMP and Photoscape. 
In GIMP, I learnt to cut out image from background and put them in one common background.  But its not neat Broken Heart 
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks


I have messed around a lot with GIMP and Photoscape. 
In GIMP, I learnt to cut out image from background and put them in one common background.  But its not neat Broken Heart 

What tool did you use?
In GIMP most of the times I use free select tool and for that you have to select the area/figure you want to cut little by little. That won't be perfect but still close to that. Then right click on the cut out image layer and select "alpha to selection".

Then click on "Select" option that you can find on the taskbar in the GIMP window where your image is.

Select >> "shrink" >> a mini window will open asking how much do you want to shrink your image >> select "1"

then click on select again >> "Invert"

and then carefully use an eraser tool to wipe off any excess.

Try doing that, I will soon update a tutorial (probably a video oneWink) on how to cut out a png figure from an imageEmbarrassed
Posted: 4 years ago
I used free tool but I did not know about cutting it in bits. So I tried to draw a line around the whole figure. By doing it in small parts, it was much neater.
Now I'll try the shrink option and erase tool. 

I'll wait for your video tutorial Big smile
Posted: 4 years ago
When will I reach this picture stage? LOL
Apart from cutting , what else is needed for each pic?

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks


I used free tool but I did not know about cutting it in bits. So I tried to draw a line around the whole figure. By doing it in small parts, it was much neater.
Now I'll try the shrink option and erase tool. 

I'll wait for your video tutorial Big smile

That is what I meantLOL
Draw the outline bit by bitEmbarrassed

I will upload my video tutorials soon, I made the PNG cut out one but it has no voice and it really needs that at a point of time. Where I use keybord keys to copy that selected figure and paste it as new layer.
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Ranbirrocks


When will I reach this picture stage? LOL
Apart from cutting , what else is needed for each pic?


Sooner than meLOL
Because the moment you will get to know how to blend two or more images and that's it!LOL
It was a simple blended siggy, I added these effects in PhotoscapeWink and you are making the "mess" right, so it will be comparatively easier for you than meLOL


  1  

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

2 Participants 7 Replies 194Views

Topic started by dmegha

Last replied by dmegha

loader
loader
up-open TOP