Why rambachan seemed shocked in BDO office ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Rambachan behaved very oddly😕 when he walked in on the 'beevi bhag gayi' joke in BDo babus office ..He even dropped the tea tray and rushed out of the room🤔...
They assumed unko chakkar aa gaye thhey but i felt he seemed very sad and embarrassed .. The show has never revealed how nimkis mom died🤔..
Or has she really died?
 Could the joke be the reality in nimkis mom's case...🤔
Obviously his wife also runaway that's why Nimki also did not want to talk about her mother and was upset on mentioned of her mom...
Yup she ran away with someone else and one day she was found hanging 
What I think is monu is nimkis step brother i mean her mother may get pregnent with her lover but that lover may be a bad guy inspite of being married and mom of 2 daughters ..and rambachan know  it but being a good man he accepted it hole heartedly but nimki mlm guilt and then hangigng..
Where has this piece of land come from that Rambachan aparently owns?

Are we even sure his wife died? Or did he just say she died to cover up her running away. Seems like even the villagers don't know what happened cause the other two guys in Abhi's office didn't think why Rambachan reacted that way. 
Originally posted by angelic8219

Where has this piece of land come from that Rambachan aparently owns?

Are we even sure his wife died? Or did he just say she died to cover up her running away. Seems like even the villagers don't know what happened cause the other two guys in Abhi's office didn't think why Rambachan reacted that way. 

They have showed nimkis mom hanging from fan in Fb scenes which nimki gets mad and upset about

And rambachan seems hiding something from nimki and mahua mono didn't know about what happened to thier mother?

About land yes it was discussed in ep 5 or 6 about rambachan having a land 
Originally posted by Kavila

Yup she ran away with someone else and one day she was found hanging 
What I think is monu is nimkis step brother i mean her mother may get pregnent with her lover but that lover may be a bad guy inspite of being married and mom of 2 daughters ..and rambachan know  it but being a good man he accepted it hole heartedly but nimki mlm guilt and then hangigng..
Oh,thanks😊 ..i haven't seen the initial episodes so didn't know this mom storyline...
The more they delve into giving details about Nimki's mother the more I'm convinced she has actually runaway and is not dead and will probably pop up at some point.