Rahasya - the hidden secrets (few shots by niyu)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Hii ,this is Niyati with few shots. It is non serial related . This is the horror & mysterious story. There are many twists & secrets in this story.

CHARACTERSKETCH

Ratri singhaniya ( 24 year old ) A cardiologist & have a very dark past in her life. She is silent & reserved kind of person. She have one friends in her life . She was bubbly,chirpy girl before but a incident in her past change her behaviour.She is also known as Rati.

Naman Raichand(26 year old) He is fun loving & handsome guy. He enjoy his life in full way & like to play pranks.

Megha Mehra (24 year old) Bff of Ratri . She is chirpy,talkative & bubbly girl. She is commonly known as chatterbox as she talks too much. Her nickname is Megh.

(Author's note : I already told u it is non serial related. This is a love triangle between characters who given above. I introduce remaining characters according to the storyline. This is a horror story & few 10 or 15 shots).

If u guys like the idea,just drop the comment that i continued this one or not. Keep smiling & stay safe. Hope u guys like it . Positive & negative comments welcome. I prefer sanjeeda sheikh for Ratri character as she portray Reyna very well in Gehraiyan.But u guys have still choice which actor u want in my all characters(including Ratri) . Drop ur suggestions as well as ur choice of actors.

Regards

Niyu😊
Edited by Niyati2701 - 6 years ago