Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sri Devi doing a new film with Gauri Shinde...?

ajaajaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
SRIDEVI BONEY KAPOORVerified account @SrideviBKapoor
Follow
More

Coming Soon! @gauris

11:31 am - 4 Oct 2017

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, finally something exciting.
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
5 years today. šŸ„³

Hope its a new film. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I would like to see 1 more film like MOM, Sri was too good in it... Gauri's films are sleepfest for me... 
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
English Vinglish was SO good. I don't understand how Dear Zindagi was so rubbish notwithstanding Alia's superb performance. The role of that illogical psychiatrist especially, pissed me off.. I never expected Gauri Shinde to write or go for stupid, unrealistic roles. Especially after EV, which is a film I can watch again and again, a film that gave out the amazing message that wives or women don't just deserve love, they deserve respect.

Gosh I really hope if Gauri is doing a film with Sridevi, it's another beautiful film like EV. And nothing like DZ.
ajaajaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakina3

English Vinglish was SO good. I don't understand how Dear Zindagi was so rubbish notwithstanding Alia's superb performance. The role of that illogical psychiatrist especially, pissed me off.. I never expected Gauri Shinde to write or go for stupid, unrealistic roles. Especially after EV, which is a film I can watch again and again, a film that gave out the amazing message that wives or women don't just deserve love, they deserve respect.

Gosh I really hope if Gauri is doing a film with Sridevi, it's another beautiful film like EV. And nothing like DZ.

I agree, that film had so much potential but I feel that happens when small/"artsy film makers get partnered with big production houses. The story gets meddled with a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original product was different from what Dharma / Red Chillies finally decided upon.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Omkara.

I would like to see 1 more film like MOM, Sri was too good in it... Gauri's films are sleepfest for me... 

MOM was so overdramatic. I think Dear Zindagi needed someone more mature than Alia. She looked like akid. I did enjoy it. MOM was good, too, but way over the top.