Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Saher am really sorry that a reply for my comment caused a halla in your gallery  

Why sorry yaar? We all have the right to express what we feel about others.. You didnt do anything but the actual person created halla out of nothing...
Favs ko praise karo that time we are GOOD aur jaise hi kuch boldo they starts bashing๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Saher, Sano baaji *whistles*. Waise ab kya IF pe freedom of speech nahi kya? ๐Ÿ˜†

Bro, My comment too... Not yours alone. ๐Ÿ˜†

Some people are not ready to accept the  fact...๐Ÿ˜† hahhaa.. kisi ne kuch nahi kiya guys.. chillax.. if we hate or dislike someone we can freely express.. so dont BOTHER about anything here.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

This is a gallery right? Or the title is misleading ๐Ÿ˜†

Well not the first time specific fandom tried ruining a gallery. Itna vellapanti๐Ÿคช and you guys should not have replied, it just makes them unstoppable. 

Anyways Saher, loved the Sukhor siggie. Shivika wala style is so unique โค๏ธ keep up the good work.

@beyond can you tell me the movie/show name which you have as your icon avi?๐Ÿ˜›

@ Red : I guess so.๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฃ
@ Blue : Well, MAYBE! ๐Ÿคฃ
@ Grey : hahahaha.. whenever you say something about their favs they start doing all this.. YAA! I regret now why did i even worked on her suggestion. MY BAD!
NP!  will think as i just gifted ksg fans a gift by making his edit.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much dear! ๐Ÿค— so glad you liked it :D ๐Ÿค—

@ Sofiaa : Thanks so much sweets! ๐Ÿค—
saher_90 thumbnail
Well guys, Now I think we shouldn't discuss about the FREE THINGS anymore/..

By ending the chapter HERE lets proceed my new gallery. ๐Ÿ˜‰

saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

FABBB Update Saher! loved the deepika and bella ones :D

sugg: Arjun-Radhika (Manmarizyan)๐Ÿ˜†
gone abit backwards and checked out manmarziyan again๐Ÿ˜†, loved them bk then also ๐Ÿ˜†but randomly thought about them today, i wanna watch the show but no vids anywhere๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข cant watch on hotstar in uk๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks so much dearo๐Ÿค— Hahahha.. Quiet a NEW suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜† I have made tons of creations on them.๐Ÿ˜† will try to make.. yaa.. the show was really good.. hotstar doesnt work anywhere except of IND..

@ Afreen , Smile : Thanks alot ๐Ÿค—

@ Narbhiforever : Thanks so much ๐Ÿค—
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saher_90

Thanks so much dearo๐Ÿค— Hahahha.. Quiet a NEW suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜† I have made tons of creations on them.๐Ÿ˜† will try to make.. yaa.. the show was really good.. hotstar doesnt work anywhere except of IND..

welcomeee x
lol๐Ÿ˜† i still have the HayMur fever going on though๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† i need to go though the manmarziyan gallery and check on your fb page๐Ÿ˜ƒ i saw on of urs and using๐Ÿ˜ƒ there are caps on the hq pics in the pic gallery๐Ÿ˜‰ , shocked to see as it is quite a old show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

saher_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

welcomeee x
lol๐Ÿ˜† i still have the HayMur fever going on though๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† i need to go though the manmarziyan gallery and check on your fb page๐Ÿ˜ƒ i saw on of urs and using๐Ÿ˜ƒ there are caps on the hq pics in the pic gallery๐Ÿ˜‰ , shocked to see as it is quite a old show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahhaha. That I can see! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Oh, yaa.. do check.. ahhahah.. FB, then you need to check 2014/15 albums.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yaa.. people have posted their HD caps... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ