Pakistani Serials

Adhura Bandhan(Geo) Fariya Shiekh, Noman Masood

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody. 
This serial will start from 9 October at 10.00 pm , every Mon-Tues. replacing Zoya Saleha. 

It stars: Fariya Shiekh and Noman Masood. Promos are out, on Geo tv fb page. they show that Noman is a married man, he had a second wife due to some circumstances, and he hides this truth from his family, and brought his new wife : Fariya to his house, as his late friend's daughter!😕

Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
ugh i want her to do good shows
awida thumbnail
maybe this serial turns out to be good.
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
saw the promos.. liking it :) I really liked Noman Masood from that other show.. but once he was cut out I stopped watching it :(  I was so disheartened why lie to the viewer  with OST being mostly about him and then making the other guy the hero... :(
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimixoxo

saw the promos.. liking it :) I really liked Noman Masood from that other show.. but once he was cut out I stopped watching it :(  I was so disheartened why lie to the viewer  with OST being mostly about him and then making the other guy the hero... :(

That serial was Bilqees Urff Bitto. It was nonsense serial. but I loved both the guys.
Noman looks good in the promos, and it will be interesting to watch how will he fall for Fariya. unless there's a hidden guy somewhere!😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is a fairly odd couple
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems he was a widower and was married to this young girl after her dad/ noman s Friend died.  Noman's Daughter is unaware of marriage and will be a problem. 
awida thumbnail
Ifrah, protagonist of the story Atiya has a self- effacing, benevolent and a polite demeanor. At an age of eighteen, when girls fanaticize about their marriage, she worries about her shelter. Daughter rose by a single mother, is being forced to marry her cousin. The girl barely escapes the situation and reaches to the land of stepfamily; where she is humiliated, kidnapped, kicked out of the house followed by several troublesome incidences which make her stuck in a vicious cycle. Despite having a mother who leaves Ifrah high and dry due to her own reasons, the protagonist hopes for a figure to play the role of a bulwark and protect her against all odds.
Who would come to save a damsel in distress and what would she do, if something happens to the angel who held her in dire emotional straits? Edited by awida - 6 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: awida

Ifrah, protagonist of the story Atiya has a self- effacing, benevolent and a polite demeanor. At an age of eighteen, when girls fanaticize about their marriage, she worries about her shelter. Daughter rose by a single mother, is being forced to marry her cousin. The girl barely escapes the situation and reaches to the land of stepfamily; where she is humiliated, kidnapped, kicked out of the house followed by several troublesome incidences which make her stuck in a vicious cycle. Despite having a mother who leaves Ifrah high and dry due to her own reasons, the protagonist hopes for a figure to play the role of a bulwark and protect her against all odds.
Who would come to save a damsel in distress and what would she do, if something happens to the angel who held her in dire emotional straits?

This looks my type of show :)
awida thumbnail
There are new teasers out there in Geo facebook page which are interesting! I'll watch it too.