I prefer Nimki...................

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
If not with Abhimanyu I will prefer Nimki to get married to Tunne instead of Babbu...
This Tunne is better than Babbu...
What do you have to say??
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
Exactly but why Tunney too?
I mean why marraige is the ultimate goal like seriously for every show?

Originally posted by Kavila

If it is like that let accept it.. If you think well this Babbu and Nimki marriage was already decided by makers let also make our choice as we need to watch...
I'm still hoping it is Nimki and Abhimanyu.Namkeen Kumari can then complete her song "aap jaisa koyi mere zindagi mein aaye...😆"
U know whhat..😆 i  enjoy  morre of  thaaat  Garima and family  
Dabang family

🤣
They'd make a wonderful couple. BABBU is the ugliest guy on the show.On top of that, they don't give him any lines .Hw do they expect the audience to accept him as the lead actor without giving him any scene?
Originally posted by ProtectedCex

They'd make a wonderful couple. BABBU is the ugliest guy on the show.On top of that, they don't give him any lines .Hw do they expect the audience to accept him as the lead actor without giving him any scene?
There's nothing more to add YOU SAID IT ALL!!!!👏👏
This is a truth he has no lines and on top of that whenever he opens his mouth it is only negative, he only shows his ugliest part his rudeness, exactly how do they expect us to accept him as lead:
Originally posted by itsmyopinion

U know whhat..😆 i  enjoy  morre of  thaaat  Garima and family  
Dabang family

🤣
The family is okay but not that Babbu(look the name he's given)
Originally posted by Kavila

I know every show has a marriage track but here marriage is definitely the ultimate goal of the FL. That's the underlying theme of the . We cannot help there, can we ?😆
But yes, even Tunne is a better person. I have said this before. I dont care if Abhi remains a friend or just has a cameo role but showing the girl getting married into this  Tettar family is cringeworthy.
Originally posted by ProtectedCex

Ugly I dont know but he definitely wears some pathetic clothes. Even his Jijaji is well dressed. Then that peechle janam se kiya ha back brush. Like, who has that hair cut in 2017?
This actor cannot act at all. He has same expressions for every scene. I dont know how he got selected because the other actors including those govt employees in BDOs office are really good. 
For me Tunne is much much much better than Babbu have some few of you noticed when he laughs he also look up and laughs as if in mythological shows those who are bad are laughing... Mr director has not noticed it...