Oh no now we will not get to see more abhi nimki scene!! No way - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Kavila

Hmmm but yes honestly it would have been better if nimki remain single atleast fill she became mature enough to deal village and life and about baboo honestly I don't see any hope and I don't like the actor at all sorry 
@kavila a story needs few people to take it forward it can't be only Nimki this is why I would preferred Nimki with Abhi to show different layers of Nimki life how she will handle her life after turning the mukhiya and wife, the one thing which need not change is her being playful vivacious nature...
They need to either get the actor playing Babbu to improve and start standing out or change the actor. The actor at the moment is blink and miss him. Babbu gets lost within the Tetar clan, doesn't stand out in Nimki scenes as compared to Abhi. Babbu and his friend scenes are dull. All this guy has is fight scenes. 
Wonder if the problem is with the actor or the character.  If it is the later then the CVS need to work on it...
Hello all!!😊
I have been following the show as well as the forum from beginning.
This show caught my attention because of Indraneil Sengupta who plays Abhi as I have seen his good work before in some other shows.
I enjoy Nimki and Abhi scenes very much but I feel Nimki and Babbu pairing has more to offer in terms of story.
If one looks carefully at Babbu's character he is as good or as bad as Abhi or Nimki.He too has been moulded by the same society as these two have been. He genuinely loves and cares for his family and quick to diffuse all the tense moments that arise between his family members.

More than the character I think the actor playing Babbu SIngh is the problem. Hope they do something to improve his performance or else replace him with a better actor.
Originally posted by aparnauma

Hello all!!😊
I have been following the show as well as the forum from beginning.
This show caught my attention because of Indraneil Sengupta who plays Abhi as I have seen his good work before in some other shows.
I enjoy Nimki and Abhi scenes very much but I feel Nimki and Babbu pairing has more to offer in terms of story.
If one looks carefully at Babbu's character he is as good or as bad as Abhi or Nimki.He too has been moulded by the same society as these two have been. He genuinely loves and cares for his family and quick to diffuse all the tense moments that arise between his family members.

More than the character I think the actor playing Babbu SIngh is the problem. Hope they do something to improve his performance or else replace him with a better actor.

U said it all my main problem is the actor playing baboo lack acting skill and a goon like apprereance and his short temper attitude is just sick honestly I watch only for indraneil and is stick until he is there coz abhi character is a cameo so I  enjoying abhi nimki a lot once after baboo and nimkis marraige abhi will exist then mee too will exist 

My main problem is to provide a good message in the society which this show shouts to serve a girl is not bound or her ultimate goal should not be of marraige and to established women empowerment it is not necessity for fl to get married to a bad guy and a bad family and then take all the responsibility to bring them on line.
Anyways after baboo and nimki marraige there will be only anaro vs nimki mean saas vs bahu

And I am tired of it so better to enjoy now in knowingly that in future the show is going to take a major turn! 
Originally posted by Kavila

U said it all my main problem is the actor playing baboo lack acting skill and a goon like apprereance and his short temper attitude is just sick honestly I watch only for indraneil and is stick until he is there coz abhi character is a cameo so I  enjoying abhi nimki a lot once after baboo and nimkis marraige abhi will exist then mee too will exist 

My main problem is to provide a good message in the society which this show shouts to serve a girl is not bound or her ultimate goal should not be of marraige and to established women empowerment it is not necessity for fl to get married to a bad guy and a bad family and then take all the responsibility to bring them on line.
Anyways after baboo and nimki marraige there will be only anaro vs nimki mean saas vs bahu

And I am tired of it so better to enjoy now in knowingly that in future the show is going to take a major turn! 
Well said Kavila!!!
It is not necessary that each and everytime the female lead needs to marry the bad guy and tries her level best to fit into a family where no one like her or only a few...They need to go to reality a bit showing everyone chooses the best for herself and will not jump for a bad guy or a family where she's not welcome and then going to cry the whole life.It will be better that Nimki never gets married to anyone in such a situation where she will be compel to marry this Babbu and trying to fit in his weird family.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Well said Kavila!!!
It is not necessary that each and everytime the female lead needs to marry the bad guy and tries her level best to fit into a family where no one like her or only a few...They need to go to reality a bit showing everyone chooses the best for herself and will not jump for a bad guy or a family where she's not welcome and then going to cry the whole life.It will be better that Nimki never gets married to anyone in such a situation where she will be compel to marry this Babbu and trying to fit in his weird family.

Agree at every word!
The urge to pair Nimki- Baboo is based on the story lines of umpteen shows where the female lead marries a man who absolutely dislikes her or whom she dislikes and finally both fall in love and make an eternal love story.This is a tried and tested formula.So, may be it can happen in future

Abhi is a much better person and he cannot be compared to baboo at all although abhi is also a corrupt person. The Tettar Khandan treat the dalits as animals and are completely violating the basic human rights of these people in the name of casteism. Also, his family altogether has a very poor approach to the rights of women in general. Both the daughter and daughter in law aren't shown having any basic rights or privilege although born as high castes. They are also oppressed only in a different way. The way Mai ordered Diamond to thrash the women with his leather belt because she had commit a  small mistake is something I will never forget. I will not forget how Tettar punished the dalit boy for liking a high caste girl. I will also not forget that he and his family took over Ramvachan's car  showed no courtesy as if they don't deserve it or they are born to serve them. I will also not forget how he is thrashing Ramvachan because he said he cannot come now and will come tomorrow. No, not Nimki nor anyone deserve one such family.

Yes, may be Abhi is not the right guy for Nimki or even Nimki is not the right person for Abhi but making Baboo the male lead will only be a regressive concept irrespective of how beautifully it is shown. Rest only time can tell.

On the actor, he actually is a poor actor. Tettar, his wife, his son in law and his mother are pretty decent actors. When put against them he falls flat. Then Ramvachan, Nimki, Tunne, Mahua and not to forget Abhi are also pretty good in their own characters. He has a lot to learn if he is to be made the male lead. He looks totally out of place when either of them shares his screen space.

The actor who plays baboo and the way his character is written makes little scope for a genuine love story. He doesn't get much dialogues, dresses horribly and has the least expressions.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
Originally posted by dey.bh

The urge to pair Nimki- Baboo is based on the story lines of umpteen shows where the female lead marries a man who absolutely dislikes her or whom she dislikes and finally both fall in love and make an eternal love story.This is a tried and tested formula.So, may be it can happen in future

Abhi is a much better person and he cannot be compared to baboo at all although abhi is also a corrupt person. The Tettar Khandan treat the dalits as animals and are completely violating the basic human rights of these people in the name of casteism. Also, his family altogether has a very poor approach to the rights of women in general. Both the daughter and daughter in law aren't shown having any basic rights or privilege although born as high castes. They are also oppressed only in a different way. The way Mai ordered Diamond to thrash the women with his leather belt because she had commit a  small mistake is something I will never forget. I will not forget how Tettar punished the dalit boy for liking a high caste girl. I will also not forget that he and his family took over Ramvachan's car  showed no courtesy as if they don't deserve it or they are born to serve them. I will also not forget how he is thrashing Ramvachan because he said he cannot come now and will come tomorrow. No, not Nimki nor anyone deserve one such family.

Yes, may be Abhi is not the right guy for Nimki or even Nimki is not the right person for Abhi but making Baboo the male lead will only be a regressive concept irrespective of how beautifully it is shown. Rest only time can tell.

On the actor, he actually is a poor actor. Tettar, his wife, his son in law and his mother are pretty decent actors. When put against them he falls flat. Then Ramvachan, Nimki, Tunne, Mahua and not to forget Abhi are also pretty good in their own characters. He has a lot to learn if he is to be made the male lead. He looks totally out of place when either of them shares his screen space.

The actor who plays baboo and the way his character is written makes little scope for a genuine love story. He doesn't get much dialogues, dresses horribly and has the least expressions.

Well said where were you !! ??

Can't agree more just brilliantly explained