Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
😭abhi said to rambachan
That now nimki will become mukhiya so it will give bad impression if nimki bought food for abhi and alina.

So now mahuya will bring food for them😑

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is how they are going to reduce their scene and this is how I am going to reduce watching the show...Because there's a liking which goes with the storyline which makes a viewer wait for the show everyday...If not better to watch something which is more appreciated.
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I somehow get bored with nim abi chemistry.  No scope for story to move fwd.  Waiting to see nimki babbu pairing... Hope babbus character graph becomes better.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppinss

I somehow get bored with nim abi chemistry.  No scope for story to move fwd.  Waiting to see nimki babbu pairing... Hope babbus character graph becomes better.

Nimki and Abhi meet several times still there's no scope in your pov now think of these two different person who never meet on a good way will bring the story forward...😑
Kavila thumbnail

Seriously then hope nimki remain single instead of marrying that goon langoor!πŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavila

Seriously then hope nimki remain single instead of marrying that goon langoor!πŸ˜†

Very well said by the way first time met a Babbu fan...
poppinss thumbnail
Haha there are like 10 ppl in this forum and R5 like abi 4 silent and 1 is ok with babbu 
poppinss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavila

I also said hope babbu char graph improves.  You missed that part. 

But if nim abhi happens I don't know where the story will move to... Good guy gal married him what next?

Kavila thumbnail

I also said hope babbu char graph improves.  You missed that part. 

But if nim abhi happens I don't know where the story will move to... Good guy gal married him what next?

Hmmm but yes honestly it would have been better if nimki remain single atleast fill she became mature enough to deal village and life and about baboo honestly I don't see any hope and I don't like the actor at all sorry