Oh no now we will not get to see more abhi nimki scene!! No way

Posted: 6 years ago
😭abhi said to rambachan
That now nimki will become mukhiya so it will give bad impression if nimki bought food for abhi and alina.

So now mahuya will bring food for them😑

This is how they are going to reduce their scene and this is how I am going to reduce watching the show...Because there's a liking which goes with the storyline which makes a viewer wait for the show everyday...If not better to watch something which is more appreciated.
I somehow get bored with nim abi chemistry.  No scope for story to move fwd.  Waiting to see nimki babbu pairing... Hope babbus character graph becomes better.
Originally posted by poppinss

I somehow get bored with nim abi chemistry.  No scope for story to move fwd.  Waiting to see nimki babbu pairing... Hope babbus character graph becomes better.
Nimki and Abhi meet several times still there's no scope in your pov now think of these two different person who never meet on a good way will bring the story forward...😑

Seriously then hope nimki remain single instead of marrying that goon langoor!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kavila

Seriously then hope nimki remain single instead of marrying that goon langoor!πŸ˜†
Very well said by the way first time met a Babbu fan...
Haha there are like 10 ppl in this forum and R5 like abi 4 silent and 1 is ok with babbu 
Originally posted by Kavila

I also said hope babbu char graph improves.  You missed that part. 

But if nim abhi happens I don't know where the story will move to... Good guy gal married him what next?

I also said hope babbu char graph improves.  You missed that part. 

But if nim abhi happens I don't know where the story will move to... Good guy gal married him what next?

Hmmm but yes honestly it would have been better if nimki remain single atleast fill she became mature enough to deal village and life and about baboo honestly I don't see any hope and I don't like the actor at all sorry 
Forget the actor... He may be the weak link... But if you think about the possibilities of this track with a decent actor as bavbu... Babbu has a lot of scope than abi .. 
Sadly the actor who plays babbu seems to have only a couple of emotions.  But story wise the interactions that nimki will have with her saas daadi fil and the rest of the family would be good.

Given how much actors actually suffer too get a role and the hard ships they face... I hope the babbu guy learns to emote better... If that does not happen let them replace babbu... But nim marriage to baby would be the best track from a story pov.
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago