Did Sanam Johar & Abigail Pandey back out of Dance Champions?

Posted: 6 years ago

Did Sanam Johar & Abigail Pandey back out of Dance Champions?

Read on to know why...

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 | 1:15:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Star Plus' newly launched reality show, Dance Champions created quite a buzz with its interesting lineup of participants like Faisal-Vaishnavi, Teriya, V company and more. However, the fans were taken for quite a disappointment when Sanam and Abigail were not a part of the opening episode.
Our reliable source informed us that Sanam and Abigail were supposed to part of the show, they had even shot for the promo but had to quit the show last moment because of Sanam's Injury. 

It so happened that while rehearsing for a performance, Sanam injured his back. The injury turned out to be so grave that the couple had no option but to withdraw from the competition. 

But according to our sources, the couple might enter the show as wildcards if Sanam recovers by then. 

Look likes all hope is not lost. Keep reading this space for more updates.
I hope he recovers man.
I was really looking forward to them being here.

Thanks for the infuormation teddy..We all were looking for this..it was a bit shocking and surprising that the reason of their absence was not revealed..Forget reason,absence was not even mentioned..  
Originally posted by twinkle55

Thanks for the infuormation teddy..We all were looking for this..it was a bit shocking and surprising that the reason of their absence was not revealed..Forget reason,absence was not even mentioned..  

I just noticed. Congo on becoming goldie
Originally posted by NAUCholic

I just noticed. Congo on becoming goldie
Ohhh waaaww you noticed..means a lot..thank you dear..🤗
Off topic,
@NAUcholic and Teddy_luv,
what are your real names?? Or what should i call you?? I want to call you by names but not by your username..By the way,am Twinkle..😊

Off topic,
what are your real names?? Or what should i call you?? I want to call you by names but not by your username..By the way,am Twinkle..😊
Hii. I am amu. Short for amrutha😃
Edited by NAUCholic - 6 years ago

Off topic,
My name is Mansi
Originally posted by NAUCholic

Hii. I am amu. Short for amrutha😃
Hey Amu..🤗you have a very beautiful name. I like it.😳

Originally posted by Teddy_luv

My name is Mansi
Hi Mansi..🤗your name is beautiful too..i think we have common choices..saw you in many of my forums like RKC,arambh etc.besides Dance plus and dance champions..