Arshi TS Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha Last Part uptd Pg 9

Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 1

"No...mumma I don't want to marry anybody" Khushi whined sitting on her bed..
"Beta. ...the boy is so good...you r not going to find a better person" Gayatri tried to convince her stubborn daughter. ..
"Zaroorat hi nahi hai...mujhe  shaadi hi nahi karni (There is no need..I don't want to marry ever)" Khushi huffed and went out of the room
"Kya karu is ladki ka( what do I do with this girl)" Gayatri used to turn helpless at this state. ...

"Chhote you will have to marry the girl" Damini Raizada was adamant 
"Dadi ...I have a girlfriend" Arnav presented the perfect excuse 
"Then marry her..." Dadi was not letting the topic go this time
"We are not ready for marriage. ...may be we will never marry...we r better this way" he shrugged off his shoulders.

"I had a conversation with Lavanya last week...she is a good girl but I don't think she loves you...I mean" Dadi was cut in between

"She likes me Dadi...and that is enough for me" saying this he went out.

"Shaadi toh tumhe karni hi padegi" Damini Raizada had already made a decision.

Arnav's parents passed away in a car accident when he was 18 and now he had only his dadi with him...and he was very close to her.

------------

"Di...I saw ma crying today" Payal, Khushi's sister shared what she saw in the evening. 

"What...why..." Khushi panicked...she can't stand her mother's tears...

"I think she wants you to get married...to that boy..."

"Tch...ma bhi na" she frowned and proceeded towards her mother's room and found  her talking to her father's photo...she was crying which was enough to melt Khushi's soft heart.
"Ma..."

"Khushi...aa baith" her mother wiped her tears at once
"Ma..I am ready for the marriage. ..." she said with a blank face

"Sach..." Gayatri got excited but next second cupped her face..."Beta...Arnav is a really nice boy...I have known his family for years..."

Khushi smiled a little "I trust you"

--------------------

"Arnav baba...Madam has fainted" Hariprakash informed Arnav who was busy on a call . 
He immediately descended the stairs and in seconds he was beside his daadi...
"Daadi..pls aap kuch kha lo " 
he caressed her hair..
"Not untill you give your nod for the marriage" she was adamant..

"Ok..ok..I will talk to Lavanya" he finally agreed.

"Aah Lavanya. ...dadi wants me to get married. ...so I was thinking" but he was cut short in between

"Sorry Arnav...I have set my priorities. ...only when I achieve my goals I will think of marriage. ...
it's ok if you want to move on...I won't blame you..." Lavanya said in a light tone 

"Aah I understand. ...but guess I will have to get married " Arnav pressed his lips. He was feeling somewhere guilty of ditching Lavanya because they had all these things clear between them...right from the start.

----------------

"Kaash mera pati mujhe suhaagraat par bole 
"I didn't want to marry you...I just married you for the sake of my dadi...so we r just strangers...
we won't interfere in each other's lives..." Khushi was explaining her wierd desires to her sister who was listening to all the crazy stuffy with a wide mouth...
"And then we will take divorce after a year or so..." and finally she ended with her conclusion.

"Di..are you mad...all the girls wish for a happy married life...and here you" Payal chided her

"Oh...please I hate it " Khushi made a face and closed her eyes praying to God for her dream to come true.

-------------

All it took a month by Arnav's dadi to change his relationship status . He was now married and tonight was his suhaagraat. 
He was marching towards his room with many plans in his mind.

Hearing the footsteps. ..Khushi sat on the bed ...while making faces under the veil..

Finally his highness Arnav Singh Raizada entered. ... taking small steps he approached Khushi and cleared his throat to gain her attention. .
"Ah Khushi...see I don't want to give you false hopes ...I didn't wish to marry you...I was forced by my dadi..." he was going to reveal more when he noticed her still body...no reaction nothing...he panicked thinking she got a shock but next second all his senses got numb with a loud hurray and yippee by the still body...

He instead went into a shock...but next second stood mesmerized by the beautiful innocent face the body carried.  For a minute he became still but came out of his trance immediately

"Are u ok" he asked in a concerned tone...

"Oh...sorry...arre I am perfectly alright. ..don't worry. ...it's just that the feelings are mutual..."
Khushi started in a casual tone as if she was talking to her long lost friend.

"You mean..." Arnav asked raising his eyebrows. ...to which she nodded her head..and said..."Arnav I have a plan ..."
"for what"

"Listen since we both are not interested in this marriage. ...let's live our lives on our own...I mean kuch samay. ..natak kar lete hain...phir divorce le lenge ...tum apni jiyo mai apni ( let's act like husband-wife for some time and then we will take divorce ...you live your life...I will live mine)...and I have heard dadi will be on her pilgrimage for 9 months...so it will be all the more easier" Khushi clapped her hands telling her newly wed husband the master plan of hers which seemed to impress him...
"Hmm...sounds good..." Arnav hummed and next second Khushi picked up a pen paper kept on a table in the corner...

"What r u doing" he frowned seeing her writing something in points...

Few minutes later she tore the page and handed it over to him...

"I will never ever interfere in your life
 I will never...
 bla bla" 
He read it loud and rose his brows " Will you abide by these"

"Yes. ...and now give me yours too" she demanded

"My words are enough...I am neither interested in your life nor will I ever be..." his words echoed in the room.

"Aah music to my ears " she said in an elated tone...

"So once dadi leaves...I will take another room "

"Hmm...now go to sleep ...u take the bed " he said making her smile. .

-------------

"Good morning Khushi " Khushi greeted herself in a cheerful tone . It was after so many days she was feeling so happy...the marriage talks had taken a toll on her mind and health and now she has returned to her chirpy self. 

She took a shower and got down to find dadi sitting in the hall..."Good morning dadi" 

"Good morning bacha" Damini was too fond of Khushi ...she had known her since she was a child...the situation got the two families apart but now she was thankful to God for having her as bahu.

"Today you have to make a sweet dish.. beta..." Dadi asked her to make a sweet dish as per the ritual. 
"Ji daadi" she smiled and entered the kitchen.

"Hmm...tasty..." Arnav at once moaned in delight relishing the kheer made by Khushi...

"Khushi ne banaya hai" dadi revealed happily making him cough...
After that he completed his breakfast in a jet speed and moved to his room.

It had been a month since they got married. 
Dadi had left for her yatra along with Hariprakash. ...so they had started living in different rooms.
For getting out of the guilt ...Arnav approached Lavanya again...but she was apprehensive. ...she didn't want to hurt Khushi in any way...
But then he made her meet Khushi...and all the doubts were cleared in few minutes.
And surprisingly Lavanya and Khushi had turned into friends.

"Arnav ye kaise hoga " Khushi entered Arnav's room with a laptop .

I forgot to mention even these two strangers have also turned friends. ...just friends:;

Khushi was doing her internship after which she intended to persue her Masters.

"Aadhe projects toh tumhare mai hi karta hun...( half your projects are done by me)" Arnav scoffed earning a smack..."Shut up"
After taking his guidance she sat on his bed to complete it ...she carried a cute pout...and this was being adored by her so called husband. 

Time was flying ..giving rise to some feelings ...

"Arnav I will be leaving this Saturday for a six month trip with the team...acha Khushi ko bata dena..tumse zyada toh wo mujhe miss karti hai ( pass it on to Khushi...she misses me more than you)" Lavanya informed about her trip to Arnav who didn't seem to have any effect ...he simply continued talking and after bidding her good bye kept the phone on the bed ...where he saw a paper...
"This girl " he immediately took the paper and rushed to Khushi's room and saw her all ready for the work...

"Tumhari assignment ka conclusion" he showed the paper making her shriek.."Oh God. ...I am running out of time..pls help me.."
Shaking his head Arnav opened her file and carefully arranged the paper in a serial manner. 
"Here take it"

"If I get full marks in this...I will give you a treat" Khushi announced like a queen and ran out of the room...making him smile "crazy girl".

----------------

"Arnav one more spoon" Khushi was feeding soup to Arnav had been on bed rest due to typhoid.

"Nahi...I don't feel like " he had turned cranky...
"Ok...ok..." she kept the bowl on the table and was getting up when he brought her hands to his forehead "thoda daba do.."

After getting a massage from Khushi..Arnav was off to sleep...

"Nahi...yaar I won't be able to come tomorrow" Khushi was talking to her friend ...when she heard Arnav coughing and turned to find him up ...she adjusted the phone between her head and shoulder and poured out water for him in a glass and then took out the medicine..

Making him have the medicine she again turned and after talking for sometime hung down...

"it is the last month of your internship...you should go yaar. .I will be fine don't worry" Arnav said making her scowl..."Acha utha nahi ja raha...and I will be fine " she mimicked him 

The days were passing and with that Arnav's adoration for Khushi was growing and of late feelings have also started accompanying. 

Lavanya's phone calls have dropped...seemed she was busy...

Things had started changing...
Arnav wanted Khushi before his eyes in the morning...
But the realisation was missing...it was a routine for him...and he never peeped in deeply. 

Finally Lavanya returned to Mumbai. ...
the next day she wanted to have an urgent talk with Arnav...

"Hi Arnav " Lavanya finally found him in his cabin..
"Hi" Arnav smiled

"Can we talk...I don't want any disturbance" she said to which he nodded and asked the secretary not to disturb through the intercom.

"Aaah Arnav..." Lavanya was hesitating. ..

"Is everything alright?" Arnav asked in a concerned tone

"I am sorry Arnav...I I am in love " she finally blurted out making him arch his brows...

"Actually ...I used to love a guy named Akash in my college ...but never had the courage to come up with my feelings...when I met you...I found some qualities of his..in you and then" she paused and looked at him who looked quite calm ...he signalled her to go on...

"I always searched for Akash in you...which I think was the main reason behind my decision of not getting married then...but I met him on the trip...and those were the most beautiful days of my life...I am sorry I should have informed you earlier than this but I wanted to talk face to face...Akash proposed to me but first I wanted to talk to you..." She completed waiting for his response...

"Do you want to get married " Arnav asked in a serious tone...
"N...Y yes " Lavanya hesitated but then came up with her feelings.
"Then what are you waiting for " he said with a smile
"I mean you r ok na...I mean" she expressed her concern
"More than ok...believe me I am happy for you " he got up and gave her a hug

"Thankyou. ..." she thanked him 

"But I need a treat...let's have dinner together...I will bring Khushi too..."

"Done" she smiled. 

----------------

"Khushi get ready...we have to meet Lavanya's fiance on dinner" Arnav said to Khushi who spitted out the water she was drinking. 

"It's you na" she got confused

"No ..it's Akash " he narrated her the whole tale ...
Khushi at once hugged him rubbing his back "It's ok..."

"I am perfectly fine" he smiled seeing her concern...

"Huh...you didn't feel bad" she asked

"It's weird but I didn't. ...on the contrary I am happy" his face gave the proof he was right.

-----------------

"Khushi...Khushi..." Arnav was searching for Khushi in the whole house . He woke up a little late today. ...and as per his routine he went to see Khushi but frowned not seeing her there..

He immediately called her ...on her cell which was answered by Paayal

"Hello...Khushi..."

"Jeeju this is Paayal...di has gone to hospital with ma...she left her phone here"

"What happened to her " he panicked..
"No..actually Ma slipped in the kitchen...she has hurt her hand"

"Oh...she is ok na"
"She is ok...but you know di na" 
"Hmm...extra caring " Arnav smiled remembering the time he had caught typhoid and Khushi had babysat him.

"aah...ok Paayal see you " he hung down and moved to get ready for the office. 

-----------

It was night time...and Arnav was getting restless minute by minute...he didn't get to see Khushi the whole day...and by now he called her more than 30 times but her phone was coming out of range...
When he couldn't take it...he took his car keys and went out...

After an hour...

"Aunti how r you.." Arnav touched Gayatri's feet 
"I am fine beta" she smiled 

"Ah Khushi nahi dikh rahi " his eyeballs were moving in all directions. ..
Just then Khushi came running followed by Paayal...
"Careful " he chided

"Arnav. ..you didn't tell me you r coming" Khushi was surprised. 

"Wo..I heard about Aunty so..." 

The whole time Arnav's eyes were glued to Khushi and this didn't go unnoticed by Paayal...who was thinking "Ma ko dekne aye hain ya apni biwi ko"

After having dinner..

"Acha Aunty ...hum chalte hain" Arnav once again touched Gayatri's feet...
"Hum...nahi sirf tum...I will be coming for after 3 days" This statement shocked Arnav...
"Khushi...I understand but..." he didn't know what to say...

-----------

Three days without Khushi made the restless Raizada finally come to the conclusion that he has fallen irrevocably in love with his wife.
There was no proof needed ...he could feel it...
it couldn't be defined in words...it was surreal..it was beautiful!!!!!!

"Love you my baby" Arnav whispered to Khushi's photo frame which was kept in her room...!!!!!

PRECAP

"Khushi Raizada" Khushi was shocked to see her name as she remembers she had given the name Khushi Gupta to Aman when he was asking for all the details ...
Arnav had taken the responsibility to get her into a good college for PG as she was busy with the final project of the internship...

"Aman...I had repeatedly told you Khushi Gupta Khushi Gupta..." Arnav roared at Aman who was in a shock.
"Arnav pls ho jata hai...pls calm down" Khushi got scared with the loud tone...

Aman went into a flashback...πŸ˜•

"Sir...Name should be Khushi Gupta na..." Aman asked while collecting all the details

"Khushi Raizada..." Arnav said in a clipped tone..
"But sir her internship certificates"
"Khushi Raizada ...am I clear?" and that tone was enough for Aman

Part 2 - Pg 6

Edited by Natalya_bedi - 6 years ago

sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing ts
Waiting to read more
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
it was superb...totally loving this 
nice one
please update soon
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Interesting, finally arnav is falling in love with khushi, i hope khushi falls in love with him too.
nilaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Arnav realized his feeling now it's kushi s turn.
Poor aman.
waiting for next update.
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful story. Continue soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. 
Loved it. 
Eagerly waiting for d next.. 
Plz continue soon. 
Thanks for d pm:)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iss amazing jodi ko kya naam doon.. both are married and together still so far.. Arnav have realised his feelings what about his Mrs.. loved reading the first part of wonderful TS.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice and amazing update. Please don't make us wait for too long for next update. πŸ˜Š